PDA

View Full Version : I gave a stranger the best blowjob ever

~Joe~
Dec 30, 2013, 7:22 AM
sometimes i go to a club.
I was at the club this one day week last Wednesday, I was chatting with this guy who i noticed had a stiffy on i just kept looking at it and he noticed my eyes and said do you like what your looking at and at the same time he twisted my nipple and it made my dick stand up really hard.
The guy looked at me and i grabbed his cock the room was empty and no one was around at that time so we went to a small room where he started to pull my cock hard for about 10 minuets, I was now well turned on and i went down on him and started to suck him taking all his 7 inches down my thought,
This blew his mind but i didn't want him to come to fast so i kept building him up then just taking my time he help my head and fucked my face for 20 minuets i new he was close so i wanked him and sucked him at the same time till i new he was at the limit.
I waited a few seconds for the cum to start to flow out of his cock but i kept my mouth round his bellend as he came i just sucked him hard then soft and just let all of his cum go down my thought.
He said after that i was the best blow job he had ever had.

I will be going again in the new year and hope to suck his cock again plus a few others as well, as it seems i am hooked on the taste of spunk ..... yum yumm

I hope you enjoyed my story, and when i suck some more cocks off and / or get my ass fucked I promise you will be the first to know.
Thanks
Chunky xxx