Register

All Blog Entries

1. Is It Common? - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I figured it out: Parents knew it was happening - they had to know! A friend and I almost got busted during a sleepover; his dad busted into the room and we barely had a few seconds to "look normal" and when he asked us what we were doing, of course we said we were wrassling... and he gave us a look that told me he didn't believe us. I even remembered seeing him sniff when he came in and something in my head said, "He know what y'all were doing!" He just told us to keep the noise down and to the hell to sleep.

My kid logic said that if he had busted in the room just a few seconds earlier, he would have caught us sucking each other's dick - then we would have gotten our asses kicked. Now I had to try to figure out why and, again, I figured it out - they knew boys would do this to each other and maybe even expected it and even walking into a room that was funky with that sex smell, that wasn't really the same as getting caught in the act although I'd heard some guys got in trouble because of that smell. Hmm.

I figured out that it might not happen all of the time... but when it did, it had to be a normal and even natural kind of thing. I'd learn that for some - and even as adults - siblings were still being lovers. I knew a guy and his wife who were both decent people... until one night, when he was pretty drunk, he told me that his "wife" was really his sister but because they had the same last name, no one suspected the truth. I was floored... because I had never expanded my thinking about this to that level. Why? His answer was, "Because we really do love each other enough to take the risks..."

And I understood it. All of it. I'd hear other parents either talking about their suspicions that their kids were having sex with each other - but coulnd't catch them at it or otherwise prove it and asking them was a waste of time - they'd just say there was no way they'd do that! Many more parents would swear that their kids wouldn't ever do that because they were taught better... and I'd find it hard not to laugh at them and tell them, "If you think they're not doing it, well, you're pretty clueless since chance are, that's exactly what they've been doing... and because you told them not to."

Is it common? Perhaps not as a "it always happens" kind of thing... but I know it has always happened and it will always continue to happen and unless someone gets caught, there's nothing anyone can do to stop it from happening. It's a shameful act that, in the reality I understand, isn't really that shameful unless force was used and, sadly, sometimes it was... but not always. It is assumed that if it happens, it will be very emotionally damaging... and there is some truth to this because when force is employed, it is damaging... but when it isn't? No harm, no foul. I think some parents "allow" it because they know that, at some point, their kids are gonna grow out of it so as long as there's no complaints or anything like that, they just let nature run its course.

Because nothing else makes sense and I've had a lot of time to think about this specific thing.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Is It Common? - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My brother, sister, and I used to fight like cats and dogs but one thing I noticed that after we'd fight, we'd often have sex the first chance we got to. Later, I knew it to be "make up" sex but back then, I thought it was strange that we'd fight and trying to really hurt each other... but later, we'd have sex with whoever we were fighting and everything would okay, well, until the next time we fought.

I've shared here that my brother and I would fight, get sent to our room, still be mad at each other to keep the fight going... but we'd wind up having sex... then the fight would sometimes pick up right where it left off. It made me wonder if he'd start a fight with me so we could make up later. I had dismissed that - we really didn't like each other - but I couldn't get away from the fact that we'd fight, suck and fuck each other and this would happen every time I'd find myself kicking his ass. I came to understand that this was just the way the two of us were but, yeah, brothers always seemed to find a reason to do something with each other...

Because it just made sense to. It was fun and satisfying; it was even more of these things because you knew you weren't supposed to be doing this to each other and you knew what could happen if you got caught... so kid logic said, "Don't get caught!" What I couldn't figure out was why more siblings didn't get caught or they'd get caught in a situation they really couldn't explain... and nothing really happened other than a stern warning to not be doing something they shouldn't be doing. It didn't make sense and more so when I discovered that sex has a smell that couldn't be mistaken for anything else. I learned that at one point, you stop smelling it... but that didn't mean someone else wouldn't be able to smell it and knew what it meant. Then I found out that even if you scrubbed yourself raw after having sex, somebody else could still smell it on you.

And if this was true - and it was - why didn't more siblings get in big trouble for having sex with each other?
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Is It Common? - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Hmm. My brother was fucking me one day and it was feeling great (and as usual) and as he fucked me, he asked, "Ain't it cool that so many other guys with brothers are doing this?" I thought it was and, in retrospect, it was kinda funny that we're talking about this while he's got his dick buried in my ass. He came inside me, pulled out and we switched places; after I got in him, he sighed and asked, "Shouldn't all brothers do this?"

I thought they should, felt they probably were but also knew that not all brothers were doing it to each other. It was clearly wrong but at the same time it felt... right at the same time. I spent a lot of time trying figure this very confusing thing out and, at the time, I had no real or clear answers but I had a great sense that having sex like this was, again, a lot more normal than adults wanted to admit since they would make it clear that it should never, ever be done.

Curious. Confusing. He was my favorite guy to do it to... because he was my brother. I'm fucking him, on the way to creaming him, and he said, "I'm mad that we don't have another brother to do this with!" And as I shot my load into him, I found myself agreeing with him while thinking - and not for the first time - if we were seriously bad boys for having sex with each other. Maybe we were... but it was still good and comfortable.

It all seemed pretty common to me; it even made sense because the kid logic said that if you couldn't do it with your brother - who you knew very, very well, who else could you do it with? Friends, cousins, guys you'd just run into... but not the same as being naked with your brother and watching him sucking away happily on your dick or knowing how happy you were to suck his... and a weird sense of intimacy to actually fucking each other.

In later years, I would come to the conclusion that if I hadn't had sex with my siblings, I wouldn't have found out about what sex really was until much later in my life. But I figured it out and way earlier than, perhaps, I would have. It's sex; we need to do it and that need really doesn't care who you do it with... as long as you do it. But the rules says not to... and the rules were being ignored, not just by me and my siblings but by a lot more siblings [B]everywhere[/B]. Well, sure - not all brothers and sisters were doing it but I knew of enough of them who were to make me come to the early conclusion that it was, in fact, normal if not a thing that was always happening.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Is It Common? - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Sometimes I'd hear of a brother being forced to have sex with a brother, something that often started out being bad for the guy... but then he adapted to it and would be very eager to suck his brother's cock and/or take it in the ass. Sisters who had a brother force themselves on them, well, that usually didn't go well and the very few guys I'd heard of who went about it that way paid some very heavy prices. Still, a lot of girls felt... safer having sex with their brother because if nothing else, he was more trusted than the other horny guys trying to get into her panties.

Sex among sisters, from my perspective at the time, was pretty "normal." Many would avoid sex with boys (for obvious reasons) but the urge to have sex would be all over them like a bad habit and, well, hmm - they shared a room with each other, had lots of time to be alone with each other... and nature would do its thing.

To me, it was such a common thing to know of - and to do - that I began to understand that while this was a very bad thing to do, it really was more normal and, using kid logic, my thought was that if boys were only supposed to have sex with a girl - and, duh, your sister was a girl, well, what was really wrong with that? I eventually found out what was wrong about it but kid logic - plus what my own sister said to me one day - said that you could fuck your sister and it was all good as long as (a) you didn't get caught and (b) she didn't get pregnant.

And if a guy could do it with one of his male friends, well, why couldn't he do it with his own brother... or brothers? Call it curiosity, blame it on hormones, but your brother was a guy you knew well, you'd often see him naked and seeing his cock, well, hmm - maybe it was different than your own or looked very much like yours and sparking even more curiosity.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Is It Common? - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Bi_Dave started a thread asking if being introduced to sex by a brother/sister is common... and it's always been my thought that it's a lot more common than it's believed to be. It's something that, for obvious reasons, doesn't get talked about. It doesn't happen as a matter of course, you know, like it's "automatic..." but it does happen.

Very, very taboo... but one that is obviously anticipated because if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many warnings about not having sex like this. Yeah, I was all up in that despite knowing how wrong it was but at that age, you get the impression that no one else is doing that; then you find out others where you live are into it... and then you find out that outside of your neighborhood, wow - there's a lot of it going on!

For me, it was eye-opening to hang with my friends outside of my 'hood... and find out that if they had siblings, there was a lot of sex happening between them. One kid I knew came right out and asked me if I knew anyone who had sex with their sister and I said I did - didn't say I was one of them at that point - and he actually relaxed and said, "Whew! I thought I was the only one!" He then regaled me with how he and his sister got their heads together and decided to find out what sex was. He even called his sister to his room... and they got busy with me sitting there watching them! I got to do it to her but the real point was that I became much more aware that brothers and sister did have sex with each other.

I knew, in my own hood, that brothers were having sex with each other; even saw it quite a few times... but to know about and/or see it outside of the hood? Amazing! Seriously, who knew? Some of the kids I knew - both male and female - would often talk about wanting to do it to their sister/brother but were very afraid to say anything to them. Some would bring it up; sometimes they got rejected... a lot of times they didn't. I knew a lot of guys who learned about dick from their older brother, from sucking to fucking and sometimes, the younger brother would put it on the table to the older brother and, from what I knew, was more often accepted than rejected and when it did, it was because of the fear of getting caught.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Swallow

I get excited thinking of people, both men and women, who have told me how much they enjoy swallowing a man's cum. Men in particular, sucking my cock, telling me how much they want to taste my cum. There is something so erotic about that. I want to be in that position one of these days. On my knees. I have sucked a few cocks but never had the pleasure of a man cumming in my mouth.

I have known a couple of women also who have told me how much they love the taste of cum. One about me cumming in her mouth, and the other far more generally. I know the second woman was fucking different men, which excited me even more. But she used to describe in detail how a particular guy had cum in her mouth and how much she had enjoyed it. She soon had me worked out more as a voyeur than participant. Want to watch her being fucked while I masturbate. Unfortunately, I never got the chance. Still, it was hot to hear her talk about it. That sheer honesty and emotion, as she described how much she liked it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Disoveries - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Between the ages of 8 and 14, I had learned more about sex than most of my peers had learned. Oh, we knew how to do it... but I knew why we were doing it, that it was built into us to have sex and that the drive to do it didn't care who you did it with as long as you did it... but all the rules said a different thing and for a different reason and everyone believed this... and it wasn't the whole truth of sex. Boys could do it with boys, girls could do it with girls; anyone could have sex with anyone if they wanted to and the rules didn't mean a whole lot, well, unless you got caught breaking them.

A friend of mine got killed by his father because he had gotten his sister pregnant. I remember talking to her and not only did she say that she wanted to get pregnant by her brother, their father knew they were fucking... and didn't do anything to stop them from fucking, well, until she got pregnant. Quite a few of my friends "disappeared" for a long time because of sex and there were some rumors of a lot of girls disappearing because they had gotten "into trouble" - aka, they got pregnant. I grew up with pretty much all of the sex one could imagine... and I'd wind up learning a whole lot more about it over the years and as I grew up.

Today, I see the attitudes about sex that are ancient and archaic; I know why the rules exist... and I know that people break them and have always broken them... and will continue to break them. The rules aren't wrong - they're just not totally and completely right. And I discovered it, pretty much on my own, and before anyone else I knew and way before I was 16 and believed to be old enough and responsible enough to have sex because I supposedly knew about it... when I had always known about it.

And I have no regrets over any of what I experienced or the way I did. None. If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing but I'd probably take all the opportunities to have sex that managed to ge past me, not that a lot of them did. I learned about myself and that, all by itself, was some seriously deep shit to contemplate. I was okay being bisexual and doing it with my siblings? Really a lot more normal than anyone would really admit to. It happens, always did happen, is still happening... but we keep turning a blind eye to it but if there's one thing about this aspect, it still makes me wonder why society just doesn't tell the young the whole and complete truth about sex and as soon as possible and more so since, um, young folks are doing it anyway and in every conceivable way it can be done which meant every way it wasn't supposed to be done.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Disoveries - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]You'd think that now that I knew what that was, I'd stop doing it - and you'd be wrong about that. What I did know, if nothing else, that as long as we didn't get caught doing it, we couldn't get into trouble but I had another concern - I could get my sister pregnant and I knew if that happened, I was gonna die - and for real. I was very disturbed about it and when my sister chased me down so we could fuck, I mentioned it to her and asked her if she felt bad about us having sex, to which she said that sometimes she did but not that bad to want to stop. She asked me what bothering me and I told her which led to her famously saying, "As long as you don't get me pregnant, I don't see what the problem is... now eat my pussy so we can fuck!"

I'd never loved my sister so much than I did at that moment. We both knew the risks and felt that it was worth it. And as I felt my dick pumping away in her pussy and felt her pussy gripping me as I came, the "final" piece clicked in my head to understand that sex was a hell of a lot more than what most people understood.

A hell of a lot more. And I to learn all of it from the beginning - why we have sex and what drives us to have sex in the ways it can be done and more so when everyone knew it was only supposed to be done one way - boy/girl - but not between anyone who was related in some way - but it was still being done that way because I sure as fuck was doing it like that, too.

Then, as previously written, my mother caught me and my brother at it and I knew I was about to get my ass seriously kicked... but didn't. Worst lecture I'd ever gotten from anyone then or now. Didn't stop us from fucking and sucking but it generated even more questions that I needed to find the answers to. Yeah, I was the oldest; I should have known better than to do this and I shouldn't have forced my brother do to this - and that pissed me off because I didn't force him to do anything and I even said as much in my own defense but either she didn't hear that or if she did, she didn't believe it - whatever. As she read me the riot act, I almost started laughing to think that if she had busted into our room just five minutes earlier, she would have caught my brother dick-deep in my ass... and realized that even if she had, it still would have been my fault.

So I didn't say anything else and just listened to what she had to say. She said she understood that boys my age had needs and I should use my hand the next time I got that urge. Well, I was doing that anyway... and just because I could. Despite all of that, I kept right on having sex with boys and girls just the same. I knew what she had said to me was right... but I knew it was also "wrong," too. We have sex because we want and need to and who we have it with doesn't make that much of a difference as long as you didn't force someone to do it. My mind had flashed back about a year or two in the past and to the day both my mother and grandmother beat the shit out of me... for having screwed my sister... when I hadn't screwed her for at least a couple of days. When they were both wailing away on me, cussing me out, telling me how horrible and nasty a person I was, my sister was standing right there and she gave me a look that said that even she didn't know what they were talking about and that she hadn't ratted us out.

I still don't know why I got my ass kicked that day and after I got beaten - and slathered with mercurochrome - I sat in my room baffled; my sister had snuck in to let me know that she didn't rat us out so why did I get beaten? I actually got bold - or maybe stupid enough - to ask my mother why and she told me, "To make sure you don't get it in your head to do that!"

Oh, okay... but it didn't make sense for them to have beaten me to stop me from doing something I was already doing. Yet another piece clicked into my head - how really stupid some people can be about this sex thing and how afraid of it they really were. And, yeah, that night, me and my sister did it because, as she said, "If you're gonna get a beating for doing it, you might as well do it, huh?"
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind