Register

All Blog Entries

1. More Friends - Part V

Now comes high school and the question some of you have been asking: Is it worth ruining your friendship with a guy by having sex with him? The answer I learned was... it depends on the strength of your friendship. I had friends who I wouldn't have sex with if their lives depended on it. It wasn't a "compatibility" thing - they just weren't, let's say, up to my standards of understanding some stuff. Honestly, I could have had sex with them and I hated to see them literally hurting because they couldn't get their rocks off but I learned that I had to have... standards. If asked if I ever had sex with a dude, I'd lie to them and say that I never did because what I knew about them told me that if we had sex, it wasn't going to go well for one of us and that would've been me. I'd had one guy try to make me his bitch and I was supposed to drop whatever I was going to suck his dick and, well, he found out that I am no one's bitch and, besides, he couldn't fight but he could talk a good game. End of friendship. Others were freaked out because I was bisexual and vanished. I had to grow more tough skin but you can't make those kinds of friends like that.

Oddly enough, I had better luck with friends as an adult and especially after I got married; the majority of my friends were married or in a LTR and way past their "honeymoon phase" where the pussy... just dried up. Some of them broke off our friendship because they thought I was gay and nothing I said changed their minds. Your loss. Mine, too, but I was now... indifferent to it. Let me know when you grow up and get with the real program. When my wife and I opened our marriage, I could have a lot of sex... but made very few friends outside of the married guys who, even out of desperation, risked losing our friendship by asking me to have sex with them. But friends... come and go. Such is life. I have no "stranger danger" but, yeah, I'd rather have sex with a guy and we consider ourselves close friends because I know him - by and large - while guys I'd pick up or who'd pick me up I'd have to learn enough about them to make a quick and informed decision to get with them or not.

It's not unusual for a guy to "wind up" wanting to have sex with a friend; as a friend, you share a lot of personal things; chances are you've seen each other in underwear or even naked. You might even know what women he's fucking... including the one he already has. Friends... don't judge.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. More Friends - Part IV

Most of my new friends didn't even live in my neighborhood but with the turf wars now going on throughout the city, being able to hang with them and have sex with them meant finding neutral territory or getting permission from the gangs who ran our respective neighborhoods and, yeah, you probably don't want to know what that could require but it did sometimes involve hard dicks.

I was dating a girl in another neighborhood but she told me to never try to visit her because of the gang. I wasn't afraid of them and I wanted to see her. Went to her neighborhood and ran right into the leader of the gang and, of course, he wanted to know why I was there and all that. I told him why and he was going to deny me permission to see my girlfriend - and I was ready to defend myself - but he said, "I'll tell you what. You suck me off, you'll be free to come see her whenever you want to."

He didn't think I'd do it. He had no way of knowing that I was damned near an expert at sucking dick. He and his boys make me follow them to some dump they called their clubhouse. He tells me that if I punk out, not only will I be kept out but the five of them were going to kick my ass. I'm thinking the odds are even but I say, "Okay - let's do this." I blow his brains out and his boys, too. I just made five new friends. Was I some kind of faggot? "No, I go both ways - duh, I do have a girlfriend." Being a teen at this time was hard so finding and making friends was a must and I was ready and willing to hold onto them for as long as I could and no matter what it took. One girl said, "Sure we can be friends... if you eat my pussy." Like the gang leader, she didn't think I would because not eating pussy was a "thing." I ate her so much that she didn't get a chance to tap out... because I put her to sleep.

Add on one more friend. My sister's friends... didn't like me for some reason even though I didn't think I'd done or said anything to them to make them not like me. They all found out that I ate pussy - and I'm sure my sister told them - and... now they're my friends, too. I wasn't boyfriend material to them but they knew that if they wanted their pussies eaten, I was the guy they had to go looking for. Yeah, they were using me and it pissed me off until it dawned on me that they might be using me... but I was getting their pussies to eat and to fuck.

Guys and gals like me were in hiding but we would connect, become friends, and good enough friends that having sex... just made sense and didn't harm our friendship all that much. I got to suck a lot of dick because of The Drought, that weird thing that happens where guys couldn't get pussy to save their lives; it wasn't a problem that I had because unlike them, I was a pussy eating fiend but when they found out that I sucked dick, I... made more friends or, at best, very casual sex partners. We used each other. Things weren't as... mutual as I'd grown up with but I'd adapted.

And then, we moved again.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. More Friends - Part III

Being the new kid in a new neighborhood didn't exactly lend itself to making new friends. Most of the male friends I had in this new neighborhood weren't friends until we had a fight. By this time, I'm pretty good with judo and karate and advancing in my belt colors but I hated fighting but my first day in this new place, my mom told me that the kids here were going to test me and I had to be tough and show no fear because if I showed fear, they'd eat me alive.

Shit, I had ten fights in four days. You would think that after they saw that I could fight the first time, they'd change their mind about fighting me but they didn't because kids aren't that smart. One of the guys I had to fight was into karate like I was and, rumor had it, he was really good. Neither of us wanted to fight but the instigators kept at us and we agreed to fight... and it was ugly and I had an edge because of my judo. He knocked out two of my teeth; I broke both of his arms and dislocated his knee. I felt like shit. I had to make it up to him even though our parents had gotten together and smoothed things over at that level but between me and him? I went to his house and asked if I could see him because I wanted to apologize personally. It was permitted and I apologized with great sincerity and... sucked him off three times.

His mom yells, "Are you two kissing and making up?" and he had to answer because my mouth was full of his dick. The fight made us respect each other; the triple blowjobs made us good friends and, as I found out, he liked and preferred to be fucked. but our friendship was short-lived because like a year later, someone killed him and it was one of the many gangs that roamed and controlled the area. We heard that they caught him by himself, accused him of some dumb shit, and attacked him. From what his mom told us, he fought like a demon even though he was badly outnumbered and running wasn't an option. From what his mom told me, I felt that he was getting the best of them and someone decided to take a shortcut and stabbed him in the back and died.

Such a great loss for me and not because we were good together in bed; we were friends and bound by our martial arts training more than anything else. The good part was there were plenty of witnesses who told the cops who did what and the cops rounded them all up and they all went to prison for it. Still, it was so hard to make male friends who were like me. They were afraid to be known as "one of those freaks who goes both ways" and once I got the lay of the land, I wasn't afraid... but I wasn't volunteering anything.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. More Friends - Part II

Brothers and sisters screwing each other was... just the way it was. Had zero effect on friendships. With the one white family I was friends with, I could go to their house and could have sex with all the brothers and their one sister who was very well versed in handling dick but, with four brothers, that just made sense and more so when they all shared the same room. We'd play games and stuff but all it took for one of them to say, "Hey, let's do it!" and we'd all be naked and going for what we knew.

I think their parents knew what they were doing with each other but never said anything or tried to make them stop; they all told me this and I had no reason not to believe them. I had the best friends in the world and while I made friends outside of our neighborhood - and had sex with them - there was really no place like home. My bisexuality was on full blast and display and, as you know, I was out of my mind about it. Anyone, anywhere. Sucking dick, being fucked, eating pussy like it was illegal - really, who the heck knew that could be so much fun, too?

While some friends moved away, more new friends moved in and if it was a boy, one of the first things he'd ask me was, "Have you ever done it with another boy?" You bet have I! Did I want to do it to him? You bet I do! What do you want to do? And whatever it was, we'd do it and it made us better friends although the new friends had to learn not to get mad because they weren't the only one's I was having sex with.

Later in life, I'm telling a guy about this (and before we're about to blow each other) and he says, "Man, did you have a cool childhood or what? I wish I could've been around then!" I laughed and told him that had he been one of us, we would have turned in out in short order. Still, I look back at these friends and wonder if our ease of having sex was because of our overall friendship with each other or... just how it can be with a bunch of kids who spent a lot of time with each other. I never figured it out and by this point in my life, it didn't matter.

I still had the best friends in the world. We weren't selfish but we did have our favorites. I was the first of us to cum and my male friends were both excited and quite jealous. Those who didn't believe that I could shoot found out when they sucked me and I shot in their mouth and now I had to shoot in their butt, you know, so they could find out what it felt like and provided they didn't know already since a lot of them had older brothers.

I'd understand why they say that friends can't have sex with each other and simply because we didn't always get along with each other, like, if we were friends and we're having sex but you made me mad, well, no sex. The same if I made you mad. We might not even speak to each other and depending on the offense which, from an adult point of view, were usually pretty petty. But once my family moved out, the whole dynamic changed for me and it sucked!
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. More Friends - Part I

All the talk about sex with friends brings up so many memories of so many friends. In the younger days, we started out with one guy who was gay but, later, another gay kid had heard about us - he lived one block past the "barrier" we couldn't cross. I never knew who told him but I know I spent a lot of time getting sucked off by him and/or fucking him. He wasn't as "girly" as our original guy but he was close. Very "swishy" and "limp-wristed" but just as eager to please. I meet him for the first time and he says, "We ain't gonna do it until we're friends!" so we became friends... of a sort. We didn't really have much in common but I could shoot jizz and like our original guy, he made me look like I hate it.

Having sex with him was like getting beaten up. He was energetic and, I dunno, I guess he wanted me - us - to know that, yeah, he's a sissy but he's still a guy because he liked to rassle before sex. He was also one of the few guys I didn't mind kissing and, yes, with lots of tongue. He didn't hang around long, though - he took up with a bunch of teenagers from his side of the barrier and we didn't see much of him (except in school).

We had no concept of top or bottom; with the exception of our original gay dude, we all topped and bottomed - he loved to be fucked and his butt was so nice to fuck that we never thought about making him do it to us. You suck my dick, I suck yours; you fuck and cream me, I fuck and cream you. Simple, right? Our core friends included girls, too, and they were just as bisexual as us guys were. They sucked dick, swallowed cum, and liked to be fucked in their pussy and ass and when I learned about eating pussy, yeah. That.

Jealousies would crop up at times like, "You like him/her more than you like me!" and other such stuff; sometimes we fought like rabid dogs, only to kiss and make up in the one and only way we knew how to.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Taken - Part IV

He's handling me like he's got sense in his head. His fat dick spreads my hole open nice and wide and he goes in easy; his original idea would have made this very painful for me or anyone else. He's in me and... not doing a bad job of fucking me. Grunting, groaning, his dick swells and he's pumping his cum into me; I'm thinking that he's surprised that he came as fast as he did but this isn't the first time I've been fucked and I've... learned some tricks with my muscles.

He withdraws and he's not happy with me because I ruined his whole MO. He wanted to dominate me, to impose his will upon me and not "fight back" against the imposition. I tell him that I know what he had in mind and... it offended me. I laugh when he said that I was too rough with him; his shoulder and collarbone are aching and I just shrug and say, "You thought you knew all there was to know about control... but never believed that you could be controlled. I had to control you so I could do to you what you were trying to do to me: Make me a victim and your bitch... and how does it feel?"

His look alone told me that he didn't like it. He was the taker and never the taken; yet, this night, he got taken. I get off his bed and go find my clothes and he wants to know where I'm going and I say that I'm going home. He asks why I'm leaving and I ask why he wants to know and he says, "So, um, so we can go like that again. You're a tough little motherfucker!"

I decline to stay. I head home with his cum in my belly and leaking out of my ass. They call this "the walk of shame" but in my heart, the same would have been being the bitch he thought he could make me because he saw "little old me" and saw victim. Someone he could manhandle and dominate because that's what he's used to. Not tonight, homeboy, but the dick was nice and good.

The next night, I'm back in the bar and there's a lady who keeps locking her eyes on mine and I think I have a chance with her. I hear loud laughter coming from a corner and glance that way and, what do you know: There's the guy from last night and, I guessed, with his boys. He sees me and waves; I salute him with my drink. The guy next to him looks to see who he's waving at, sees me, and I saw the moment he thought that he could take and use me. The guy starts to head in my direction and... I don't play this macho bullshit and already decided to say no but the guy from last night stops him, says something to him, and the guy... sits down. Later, that lady and I have agreed to hit a motel for some sex but I gotta pee. I'm taking care of this and the guy from last night comes in and he speaks and I do. But I ask him about his boy and what he said.

"I told him that he didn't want any of you because you fight dirty," he said with a laugh. I laugh. Take my leave of him, meet the lady outside and we spend the night having sex.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Taken - Part III

I... don't play or fight fair. Trained not to. I'm on top of him and I latch onto his collarbone and give it a little tug; the pain freezes him in place and gives me time to slide down to his short, fat, dick and... make it disappear. For a jerk, he doesn't taste bad. I take him deep. He's trying to get away from me and I give his collarbone another tug and the pain reminds him that he might want to stop resisting. Will I really hurt him? Only if he makes me... but he doesn't know that. He says, "This ain't what I had in mind..." in between gasping because I'm sucking his fatty with my usual cocksucking gusto but I am intent on doing to him what he thought he could do to me and, yeah - let me show you how it's done.

He's begging me to stop because he's going to cum. He says he's not ready but I knew that but he's learned not to try to move me - that collarbone thing hurts like a bitch and I know because, well, I know. He's going to cum and there's nothing he's going to do to prevent me from making him cum. He braves the pain and tries to move me but I've also literally got him by the balls - he's not going anywhere.

I do stop sucking him long enough to ask him, "Are we having fun yet?" I know, cocky of me but he thought I was going to be his bitch, that his size would allow him to dominate me and that I was going to cower before him. Truth was, something inside of me wanted to submit and cower but my mom didn't raise any fools... or punks. I go back to sucking him; he's begging me not to make him cum because if he cums, he'll be done. I know that. He's not unlike most men in that regard.

He cums. I love feeling his fat dick pumping wildly in my mouth and as I swallow his cum, I almost giggle to think, "Yeah... he didn't know it was gonna be like this."

I release him and he's gasping and giving me a look I can't make sense of because I'm putting lots of spit on my dick; I float over him a little so that I'm between his legs and when I lift them to expose his hole, his eyes go wide and says, "I'm not down like that!"

I say, "I'm not down with that rough shit but that didn't stop you, did it?"

Some truth. He could have stopped me. He had the beef, the weight, and the muscle. But he laid there staring at me as I lifted his legs a little more and my spit-wet dick found his hole. He says, "No, not like this - it's not supposed to be like this..." I push. He resists for only a moment but when I keep up the pressure, he relaxes and... I'm in. At this point, I could have done whatever I wanted to do but, instead, I move until I'm right by his ear and say, "You don't like it when someone does it to you, do you? You didn't think what I did was even possible, did you? And now, I'm going to fuck you, okay?"

"Okay," he says and I fuck him but not as he would have ravaged my body. Gently but firmly; he knows he has a dick in his ass. I cum but I'm not taking much pleasure in it because he thought I was a victim and I was going to be his bitch. Oh, he's quite pissed with me but I withdraw, take a moment to apply all the spit I have left to my ass, and lie down beside him to await him fucking me.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Taken - Part II

He starts pawing at me, roughly handling my dick, balls, and ass. I know how this is going to go; do I "play victim" or not? I tell him not to be so rough, which only makes him grin and be rougher, twisting my nipples hard, still pawing at me and in a bold move, he picks me up and carries me to his bed and like I'm some wanton bitch! What nerve! But I don't resist this; I don't react when he throws me onto the bed and he's on me before I can finish bouncing on the mattress. He's going at me like I would a woman; slobbering in my ear, sucking on my neck and while it does feel good, he... lacks finesse. Still pawing me as he goes lower; he gets to me dick, squeezes my balls painfully hard for a moment, then speed-sucks me, going hard and fast and, again, I know how this is going to go and what he's doing.

He thinks that if he can suck me off now, I will be more pliable and helpless against what he really wants to do: Shove that short, fat dick in my ass while being rough with me because he thinks that this is how men are to have sex. The good thing is that he's sucking me so roughly that I couldn't cum even if I wanted to; the bad thing is that his opening ploy doesn't have the effect he was looking for. He starts to manhandle me and I tell him to stop, that I don't like it this rough but that encourages him; he took what I said in a submissive way, like I said what I did because I wanted it rougher. He's roughly trying to shove a finger in my ass and insults me by not even getting his finger wet first and then has the nerve to ask me if I like it.

I show him how much I don't like it by reaching down and grabbing his trapeze muscle and squeeze the pressure point. He freezes as the pain shoots all the way down to his fingers and I say, "I said, I don't like it that rough." He smiles because now he knows that I'm not going to be his victim but he still believes that his size gives him an advantage and... if I hadn't been trained the way I'd been trained, he'd be right. Now it's time for a test of strength. We wrestle and it excites him; at times, I can feel his pre-cum here and there - he's leaking a lot of it. But he's frustrated, too, because he can't gain an advantage but why would he when he doesn't know that I have a black belt in judo and expert in "working from the bottom?"

I flip his 230 pounds easily; judo is about leverage, too. Now I'm on top and I grin in his face and say, "Did you really think it was going to be this easy?"

The look of surprise on his face tells me that this is exactly what he thought. Surprise, motherfucker!
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
Page 9 of 332 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast