Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I am so sick and tired of personal ads and the games and unsure people

I was questioning for so long by the time I tasted my first man I knew I was ready for more, not 100% but knew if the right safe guy came along who was handsome and right for me I would move quickly, I checked personal ads and found a and met a couple gay guys I hooked up with with no hesitation, once I knew I wanted and craved cock it was a done deal, I wouldn't cheat on my then girlfriend to do it so broke up with her and posted a person ad on a dating site, what a waste of F'ing time, all these older guys and their secrets and lies, I am very clear I don't want anyone in the closet or questioning, testing the waters, but yet, every single one of the replies are vague, or you have to drag things out of them, then they admit they have a partner, so while I understand being nervous or questioning, if you jerk off to cock and only think about men, which I did while with women, once you get a taste and decide you want more, be honest like I was and tell your suitor your situation, lots of guys are willing to let you test the waters. But I can see why most gay guys stay away from straight dudes and bi's, it's all wishing and wondering. If you say you are bo or gay, don't waste peoples time, be honest if you messaged them, and stop with the likes or matches, just freakin say hi and what you are hoping to do, ask men what they prefer in bed, don't just say hi there and expect us to drag it out of you, you're the one reaching out, say something, say too much if you need to, don't be a mute.
  2. Getting around...in the mall

I want to bookend my year. Last January 1st, I'd woken up a bit late with the wife in the shower, getting ready to go get all those New Years' Day deals. The day had gone pretty much as you'd expect, floating from parking lot to parking lot, store to store, counter to counter. She got a bunch of clothing...and while she'd been trying on those clothes, I was sitting, waiting and cruising sites.

It's just a bored thing I do. I've gone onto probably a half-dozen of those cruisey sites for the last ten years, and have actually hooked up off them enough to count on both hands. If there's anything or anyone exceptional, I'll show the wife who'll throw in her opinion, "Jesus! How does he wear pants?" or "That just looks like it would hurt." or "Man, that body though. I could bake cookies on that stomach." You get the idea.

Well, last year while I was on one site it said there was a guy <100 ft away from me. I was sitting down in the wife's changing room and mentioned it to her. She looked at the picture and then asked me to read out the description. The picture was of a fairly hairless slender-built torso and pelvic area, half-erect cock of no small stature and equally as shaven legs. The description read:

"25, half Latin, Have to work today, New Years' Day. If you're floating around the mall and want a little break from the crowds and bustle, msg me and let's see if we can relieve some stress."

My wife said, "You should do that." I looked at her like, "Huh?" She followed with, "Oh come on, I'm going to that candle store next. You hate that place...you can't breathe for twenty minutes after you leave that place. Go play around, that way the next changing room we're in, you can tell me all about it."

I messaged the posting, which had been placed some 3 hours before I found it. There was a good chance it wouldn't even be noticed anymore, but less than a minute later, my reply was answered with a "which store are you in?" I replied, he said to "Meet me in X store, grab some jeans to 'try on'. Go back to the men's fitting rooms by the suits, look for my name tag, Leon."

I let the wife know I'd message her when I was done, she said, "Have fun."

The store was one of the anchors of the mall, called Von Maur. I found the men's section practically devoid of life, grabbed some jeans that were in my size and went to the men's suit section.

There were two attendants there. A young lady with a pencil skirt checking her phone and an older man moving over towards shoes. As I made my way to the fitting rooms, the young lady looked up as she saw me approaching, moving towards the entrance to the fitting area, "Can I help you?"

"I just need to try these on." I said, motioning towards the fitting area.

She looked at the jeans, knowing I passed a perfectly good fitting room and smiled deviously, "OK, yeah...Leon will help you out." She motioned towards the fitting areas.

I went inside the hallway, noticing it kind of wrapped around. The first part went by large doors to a dais, where I can assume you'd try on suits for fitting. There were also doors behind a wall further beyond the dais. There was nobody here, so I continued to there.

Very quietly, from the furthest door in I heard muffled sounds. I made my way over closer and heard that they were clearly sucking and someone trying to be quiet while they did it.

I wasn't sure if I should wait my turn or just go in. The door WAS slightly open. I decided that the more the merrier is always good and went in.

Leon was seated on the edge of the bench. A heavyset older man was standing in front of him, pants down to his ankles, shirt pulled up to his chest thrusting a thick, short prick in and out of Leon's mouth with a pace that said, "I'm imminently going to cum." I barely had the picture in my mind of what was going on before he pulled out, grabbed a handkerchief I hadn't noticed and pumped his load into it.

They noticed me at that point, the older man pulling up his drawers and Leon smiling at me, "You must be blatant_bi_guy?" I smiled and said the affirmative. He had read my profile, apparently as he stood up and pulled his own pants down. The older man stopped what he was doing to take things in, casually throwing his hankie into a trash bin.

Leon was already erect and ready to go. He was clearly a nude-tanner, his coppery skin the same shade everywhere, including the loose sack of his testes. I took his spot on the bench as I pulled down my own pants.

He walked towards me, "Let's keep it a bit quiet." The older man shut the door to watch as I wrapped my lips around Leon's cock, taking in the body wash scent mixed with the musk of a few hours' worth of work. The texture was smooth all over, not overtly veiny like some guys or with extra loose skin, as though there was more erection to be had. His was carved from marble, the shaft an even, uniform build all the way down to a slightly smaller head, the only thing about him with a different skin tone...just a shade lighter.

It was inside my mouth to five of his seven inches within seconds. He sat there once he'd hit my gag reflex and waited for it to subside. Once it had, he began a series of short strokes in and out of my mouth, his hands lightly cupping my ears. I let him do this, I'd be fine blowing him for however long he liked...his dick was meant for it.

But apparently, he wasn't up for that plan. "Hey, kneel on the bench for me." I did so, noticing as I did that the older man had dropped his pants again and was stroking himself. Good refractory period.

I pulled my pants completely off and knelt on the bench while he took up a position behind me and lowered his head. I'm personally not into PERFORMING rimming, but if a guy wants to eat my ass, oh my god, go to town.

Leon was pretty good at it as well. He concentrated on my hole, as you'd expect, but spent some time on my perineum, on my balls and even mouthed me below a few times, all between trying to see how far into my ass he could stick his tongue.

We didn't have a lot of time, and his internal alarm clock must have sounded at some random point. He stood up and within a second I felt the knob of him pushing against my somewhat more-willing sphincter. I bore down and a moment later, he was inside me to the base. He began a decent rhythm, not too fast or urgent. I was wondering why when he seemingly read my mind, "if I go any faster, the bench will creak."

I chuckled to myself.

He didn't need much time though. His hands went to my hips as he went from easy, controlled strokes to a sort of concentrated, demanded thrust. Not powerful, not hard, concentrated, as though he was feeling every millimeter of my insides as he pressed into me.

Between controlled, even breaths he asked me, "Inside or out?"

"Inside is fine." I said, feeling the activity on my prostate almost ready to push me over. His pace never changed, but I felt the width of him swell several times as his breathing changed from controlled to gasping.

"Fuck me." he said, as I felt the last few pulses of his orgasm. Just shy of my own. Oh well, I'd be getting off later, I told myself.

He pulled himself out slowly, and I felt the cool air between us I hadn't noticed earlier. As soon as he was clear, however, the older man was immediately there at my rectum. "Is this OK?" he asked me, already pressing his much thicker flesh inside.

I grunted an affirmative as his head spread me open. I was still lubricated from a combination of the seeming gallon of saliva Leon had poured onto me along with the semen that had been deposited, but the width of the guy was staggering. I had only casually glanced at it, but now I was fully engaged.

It took him a bit longer than the few second that Leon had taken to get inside me, but I gasped a sigh of relief when I felt the mash of his pubic hair against the hairless crack of my ass. I'd have placed him at just around five inches long but so abnormally girthy that when he was fully inside, I felt like I'd earned an achievement. He wheezed just slightly, "Tight" when he was there.

From there, he started a thrust not unlike what he'd used with Leon, who was now sitting next to us watching. The back and forth motion took him no more than a half-inch to an inch out of me, then back inside. His unfamiliarity with the bench meant that it squeaked from time to time, but not badly.

His size was also almost systematically built so that the bottom side of his glans hit my prostate on his backwards stroke almost every...single...time.

I came within the first five strokes of him being in me, a huge gout that flew onto the vinyl seat of the changing booth. I kept drooling fluid as he thrust into me for what he could, maybe two minutes.

"I'm gonna...(gasp)...I'm gonna cum." with that declaration, he buried himself in me. I felt the width of him go impossibly bigger for several thrusts, further exacerbating my drooling cock.

He pulled out with an almost audible "Pop" a second later, another hanky, and he was out the door before I could say, "thanks." I wiped up my mess on the vinyl with a bit of help from Leon with a few of the tissues that just happened to be there, along with a few wipes to my backside.

"If you're ever this way and need a suit, we'll see what we can fit you into, or vice versa." Leon said as I walked away. He turned conspiratorially to the young lady as I exited the area.

I met up with the wife at another clothing store. "How'd it go?" she asked.

"Walking's entertaining" I said, watching her slide into a blue miniskirt. I quietly updated her on what went on.

She reached down and rubbed from my ass to my flaccid dick, "Still got some for me though, right?"

"Of course." I said.

Since that day, a year ago, I've hooked up off cruise sites twice more. My new years resolution? Once per month, with a goal of once every two weeks.

I've got an invitation for a guy off squirt today..have to see how that goes.
    Categories
    Uncategorized