Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "Crazy" Cousin

I sometimes mention my "crazy" cousin who, in order for us to have sex, wanted to, well, roleplay with me as his "Master" and him as my obedient "slave" and a situation that drove me nutty because I was used to guys being straight up about having sex but, okay, if that's what it took, then that's what we'll do.

My thoughts about him go back to a night where I was going at him hot and heavy, our naked and sweaty bodies grinding together, and I was alternative between "screwing" him and sucking his dick and ordering my slave to suck mine after he begged me not to make him do it. I'd gone back to, essentially, frotting him when I clearly remember his whole body going stiff for a moment, followed by a little shudder, which was followed by him saying, "I think we should stop now."

I thought something was wrong; then I thought that maybe he had shot his stuff for the first time but as I moved away from him, his dick was still hard and there was no evidence that he'd shot his stuff - that would happen the following weekend and like it was for me, it wasn't exactly a good moment but he had me to explain to him what he'd just done in my mouth - and he was okay after that.

It took me a lot of years thinking about that particular night to realized that while he hadn't busted a nut, he did have a powerful orgasm that both scared him and shut him down and leaving me to think that I'd done something wrong, uh, I mean on top of the wrongness we were already doing.
  2. In Learning Mode - Part II

In the space of two short years, I learned some shit about sex that, well, I wasn't supposed to learn. Girls weren't all that yucky. Boys do have sex with other boys. Eating pussy is fun! Having sex with my sister and brother... just made sense even though I knew that our parents would do horrible things to me if they found out and I'd be blamed for it because I was the oldest and they wouldn't accept that my having sex with them was their idea.

I quickly learned how funny girls were about who got to do it to them. I knew why but I didn't like it but that was okay because being able to have sex with a guy was so much easier. I learned how to suck dick really good and I learned the "tricks" to be able to take dicks of all sizes in my butt and that even though it was very wrong for an adult to have sex with a kid, it didn't stop them from doing it and I loved the rush of sucking their dick and tasting their jizz and how it hurt but felt good to feel them pressing as much of their dick into my ass as they could without causing me any damage... and shooting jizz in me and, of course, a lot more than my male peers were capable of.

I learned how to have sex. In spectacular and, yes, embarrassing fashion looking back as an adult. And I was learning much more than that. Like there was a word for someone who had sex with both boys and girls: Bisexual. If learning about sex was the rush to end all rushes, learning that there was a word for what I'd been doing was an even bigger rush but one that came with even more questions than the ones I'd already been pondering and seeking the answers for and more so when it was 100% clear that the worst person in the world that you could be was... a homosexual. Learning what the word meant. Being intelligent enough to be able to put it all together. Understanding that I wasn't a homosexual but, boy, did I ever love having sex with guys! Loved it even more with girls but, yeah, they were very afraid of getting pregnant and many of them didn't want sperm in their mouth or their butt and... that sucked.

But there was always a guy who wanted to do it. Always. Learning that what we were doing wasn't the only place where boys were doing it to boys. In a time where racial tensions were very high, I learned that whites really weren't all that different from me. I learned cultural differences that shocked me because white kids behaved in ways that I wouldn't dare do, like, talking back to my parents and even cussing at them! But I learned that they, too, liked having sex and they were... less afraid of doing it and didn't much care if they got caught doing it.

Eighty percent of what I learned about sex was learned before I was 13. I knew what to do. How to do it. Learning why I shouldn't have been fucking my sister because she could get pregnant - and her telling me that as long as that didn't happen, she didn't see what the problem was... and I didn't either. Having sex with my brother was both a joy and a pain but while guys were going through that period - The Drought - I didn't have that problem because I could get laid and didn't even have to leave home to do it. This was... good and bad at the same time. I... understood it. Damned near all of it. I didn't realize it then but I would keep learning about having sex and why the world was so... funny about it. Understanding that the man who introduced me to sex with guys legally abused me and understanding that I didn't feel abused at all. I actually thank the man for bribing me so he could get off because it made me learn some very important shit that wasn't just having sex and getting filled up with cum... or being the one doing the filling.
  3. In Learning Mode - Part I

In rapid succession, I first learned how to put my dick in a girl's pussy. I remember those first, strange, and wonderful feelings being inside of her and what I would eventually learn was those first tingles of orgasm that also felt strange, kinda scary, but felt good just the same. Then I learned about having a dick in my mouth and tasting cum and, hmm, I wasn't sure what this stuff was in my mouth but it tasted kinda sweet, kinda salty and there was a lot of it and I just... swallowed it. It was fucking amazing and so was feeling him squirting his cum between my butt cheeks and even getting some of it in me and I would later understand that it happened because he was oozing so much pre-cum and I was so relaxed that he pushed a little of the head of his dick in me when it came. Having felt it pumping in my mouth was quite the strange experience and so was feeling it between my butt cheeks.

The sex thing I was told to not even think about was da shit to end all shits. I was already hooked on being able to stick my dick inside a girl and now, this. Couldn't wait to tell my male friends about it and was kinda surprised that a couple of them already knew about this but that was fine and those who didn't know - but wanted to - found out in short order. None of us could shoot what we called the "baby making stuff" but we quickly figured out that (1) it felt wonderful to have someone sucking our dick and just as wonderful sticking it in someone's butt - and after we figured out that Vaseline, baby oil, lotion, and even the hair grease our mothers would pack onto our head did a great job of us being able to get our dicks into each other's ass holes... and quickly learning to keep it clean, too.

Cumming for the first time. Scary as fuck. Scarier than being hit by a car. Learning that I shouldn't have been able to do that when I did and just before I officially turned nine. The mad rush to tell all of my friends that I could shoot the stuff - and finding out that the girl I shot mine into had already told everyone. No matter. Boys and girls wanted me to shoot my stuff in them. Mouths. Asses. Pussies. For about six months, I was the most popular guy on the block and the one guy everyone wanted to do it with and then feeling kinda sad when the other guys finally caught up and could shoot - but that was okay, too, because I loved it when they'd shoot in my mouth and ass and more than once. Having contests to see how many times someone could shoot before not being able to. There were always winners and "no losers" all that much.

I remember the first girl who sucked me off. I remember telling her that I was gonna shoot because other girls had told me that I'd better tell them that I was going to do that - or else. I told her and... she didn't stop and I came in her mouth and immediately got "scared" because most of the girls didn't like how it felt and tasted. But she liked it. She wanted more of it in her mouth. Girls were learning, too. If they wanted to keep their cherry - and they had to - sucking me off or letting me fuck them in the ass were the things that had to be done but as we all got older, girls got... stingy. Less interested in doing the nasty and some said that it was... safer for them to do to another girl.

That's about the time, in the tenth year of my birth, I learned about eating pussy and how to do it. I remember almost throwing up on my sister's pussy because having my face down there was so damned weird. I remember that first lick and taste. How she smelled. The look on her face when I slid my tongue along her slit and came in contact with her "little man in the boat" and how she said it felt good... and I'd better do it again and keep doing it. I remember her sucking me off right after she said that she couldn't take anymore of me licking and sucking on her pussy. I remember the look she got on her face when I told her I was going to shoot and she didn't stop - and she told me later that she didn't stop because she wanted to know why some girls liked having the stuff in their mouth and why some girls hated it. I'll never forget that look of her thinking about if she liked it or not.

Then fucking her because... it just made sense to and, well, she insisted on it because she decided that she didn't like the taste of my stuff and it was better for me to shoot it in her pussy... after I licked and sucked it again, of course.
  4. Differences

[FONT=arial][SIZE=4][FONT=verdana]When I came into my bisexuality way back in 1964, there was no such animal as top and bottom; you were either versatile... or "nothing" - you just didn't partake in such sexual fun. That guys would get older and, via experience, decide that it's better to give than receive - or better to receive than give - wasn't unusual... but every guy I knew growing up with this - and with one exception - was versatile and in what I'd say was as about as "fair and equal" as any of this can be; if you wanted someone to suck your dick, you knew you'd be sucking dick, too, and even if, privately, you didn't like sucking dick.

Likewise, if you wanted to fuck a guy's ass, you already had it in your mind and was prepared to be fucked in return and, again, even if it wasn't your favorite thing to do. You couldn't want to cum in a guy's mouth... then tell him not to cum in yours; ya didn't have to swallow it if you couldn't or didn't want to but you were gonna get a mouthful of youthful spunk in your mouth and no matter what you did with it after you got it. Otherwise, your first time with one of us would probably be your last time... and ya might not even get to complete that first time.

The only exception to our group of horny motherfuckers was the one guy who, today, would be a gay and submissive bottom; that dude loved to suck cock as much as he loved being fucked and to the point where if there were a few of us present and he was there, you could count on him taking on everyone who was there - and while the rest of us were doing each other while waiting for our turn with him and, believe me, it was very much and well worth the wait.

It was amazing in that if there was a way guys could have sex with each other, we pretty much did all of it, from one on one to full blown "orgies" to gang-banging each other - and especially our gay exception; it just was business as usual for us to create chains to suck or fuck so that no one would be all that left out of the action. Today, some guys drool over thinking about being in a MMM... and we did that as a matter of course and the way we'd do it is that everyone took a turn at being the guy on the bottom of the pile, the guy in the middle, and the "tail-end Charlie" guy; no one left without being fucked and everyone sucked cock and got sucked.

We had girls in our group... and they weren't all that different than we were in this and every last one of them ate pussy and got eaten - because that's just the way it was. When us guys started producing sperm, the girls changed up from being fucked in their pussies to being fucked in their ass because, duh, they didn't want to "get in trouble" (read this as getting pregnant) but they still wanted to be fucked. And they all sucked cock and swallowed spunk and did so eagerly.

To do it any other way just didn't make sense to us.

I see guys today coming right out of the gate and deciding that whenever they have their first time, they're gonna be a top or a bottom, have already decided what they're gonna do and not ever gonna do and I'd have to say that this is most likely due to the amount of information that's available today about this as opposed to the utter lack of information available back in 1964, which was pretty much limited to, "Boys do have sex with other boys" and "Boys aren't supposed to have sex with other boys."

I tell folks this... and they're shocked at the depths of our youthful debauchery and how we'd do shit that would make most grownups throw up or soil themselves. We were a unique group of kids who all discovered sex at almost the same time and, um, were bold enough - or insane enough - to get together and do it to each other and in every damned way it was possible.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Updated Feb 15, 2019 at 10:16 AM by KDaddy23

Tags: bisexuality, sex
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. The Day it Really Got Real For Me

[FONT=arial][SIZE=3]I'd been having sex with guys since I was nine and just sucking and fucking my way through those early years of my life with near reckless abandon and to the point where it became as normal a thing to do as breathing is. One day, I was at the park across the street from my house and working on my basketballs skills and, in particular, working on my left-handed shots when a guy stepped onto the court and asked if he could join me. I said he could, we introduced ourselves, and for a while, we were just shooting around before playing several games of one-on-one (and I wrecked shop on him, by the way) until we were both drenched in sweat and damned near dehydrated.

I knew he wasn't from the hood so when he asked where he could get some water, the least I could do was take him home with me and water him - and myself - and I even gave him use of the bathroom to wash the funk and crusty, salty, sweat residue off, which he was very happy to do. After washing up, we sat and inhaled large quantities of nice, ice cold water and started talking about the other courts scattered throughout the city and the best ballers at each place and, in particular, he asked me if I knew about this one court that some city planner decided would be better placed within a wooded area near the outskirts of the city limits - and I knew the court he was talking about and it wasn't famous for the high level of basketball talent being displayed.

It was best known for what some guys were doing in the woods between games or while waiting to have next, namely, fucking and sucking each other. It was pretty common at this particular court given the amount of testosterone being let loose in the air as guys sought to imitate their favorite NBA players and especially the amazing Julius "Dr. J." Erving. He confessed that he'd spent some time in the woods between games and I just nodded knowingly because I'd spent some time in the woods as well... so I wasn't all that surprised when he asked if we could blow each other.

We stripped down right there in my living room, took a moment to look at and appreciate each other's cock, and got to sucking right there on the floor and I thought it was funny that we both were trying to outdo each other just like when we were playing ball and the race was on to see who could get the other guy to cum first. He lost that one, too, filling my mouth with a good amount of spunk but I wasn't too far behind him in that regard.

We disengaged and sat there grinning at each other as well as complimenting each other on our most excellent cock sucking skills and agreeing that after we gulp down some more water, we should do it again. We got at each other again, both of us kinda/sorta taking our time when he stopped sucking me and said, "You know, we should fuck each other - what do you think?"

I thought it was a great idea given that during our second round, we had our fingers in each other's butts. We literally flipped a coin to see who'd get fucked first - he lost that one, too, and after hauling ass to the bedroom to get some lube, I lubed us up and gratefully slide into his ass and fucked him until I exploded inside him.

"Damn, that felt so good!" he said as I withdrew and flopped over onto my stomach to await his penetration. A few seconds later, I felt his lubed finger sliding into my hole like the proverbial hot knife through butter and I couldn't wait to feel the head of his dick going in there when I thought, "He's gonna fuck me..."

And for the first time in my bisexual life, that thought seemed to bother me - a lot. It bothered me so much that I barely noticed when he got on top of me and pushed his dick into me and started fucking me nice and slow... and I felt so girly that I almost had a panic attack because in all the years that I'd been in this exact same position and situation, I'd never felt anything like this before.

He's fucking me, telling me how good my hole feels around his dick and that he loved it when I'd tighten my muscles around him - and something I was doing automatically because my mind was having a fit dealing with the fact that there was a guy fucking me and just like I was a girl... and, my god, it was feeling... too good? He had just the right amount of dick to nudge my prostate on the down stroke, sending those amazing orgasmic feelings through me and actually making me spill my seed despite not being hard. Still, my mind was kinda/sorta paying attention to how good he was fucking me but was still distracted about how it was making me feel in other ways.

Bitchy. Girly. Submissive. Vulnerable. He pulled out of me and flipped me onto my back, threw my legs up and open, and re-entered me... I and clung to him in a position that my body just didn't like being in - I could never get my hips to behave properly in the missionary position (and I still can't). I looked down between us and I could see his cock working in and out of me, could see the intense look on his face and I felt even more... feminine. Girly. Bitchy. Horribly vulnerable. One part of me want him to stop while another part of me wanted him to not stop making me feel this way.

He grunted; I felt his cock swell in my ass... then felt him releasing into me and, god, it was always, for me, the best part of being fucked but this time? Better than any other time I'd had my hole creamed... and it was very damned scary because I could feel myself losing control of my emotions and could hear myself begging and pleading for him to give me more dick, to keep fucking me.

Which, of course, now that he'd flooded my ass with sperm, wasn't going to happen. When he pulled out of me, I felt so empty and lost that I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes - what the hell is going on? That he leaned forward and planted a light kiss on my lips didn't make me feel better... but it also did. He got up and went upstairs to the bathroom and I just laid where I was, legs splayed open, his spunk oozing out of my ass; he returned with a soapy wash cloth and cleaned me up from cock to ass before going back down on me to get me good and hard.

I didn't think that was gonna happen; I was physically and, now, emotionally spent but I'll be damned if he didn't get me back up again before lubing me up so he could have a seat on my dick.

"Are you okay?" he asked once he had every inch of me that could go inside him.

"Yeah... no, not really," I said.

"You wanna stop?"

"No... you're already there so let's do it," I said, trying to shake that very weird feeling away. And it was fading away as I watched him riding my dick effortlessly; he was enjoying himself and, to be honest, I was enjoying it, too, right up until I heard him say, "God you're really making me feel so girly... and I love it!"

As he rode me - and I was yanking on his cock - his words hit me hard because that's exactly how I'd been feeling but that didn't seem to upset him as much as it shocked the living daylights out of me. It took a while but he eventually shot a load onto my stomach and I got around to shooting a load into him once more. We disengaged and stumbled up the steps for one last clean up and even though we were both telling each other how good the sex had been, I was very disturbed by what I'd felt and I just couldn't understand why, after all the years I'd been fucked, I'd never felt anything like this before.

And to this very day, I still don't know although I did get to understand the feeling and come to terms with it. But what I couldn't figure out was if he was the reason why I felt like a wanton, needy bitch in heat... or it was an evolution of sorts in my bisexuality or had I finally "grown up" enough for my mind and body to reveal and accept the real truth of what it meant to have sex with another guy?

I never was able to answer the question; my mind just accepted - finally - that it is what it is so instead of letting it bother me should I feel that way again (and I sure as hell did), just accept it; go with it. Revel in what it meant to be fucked and rejoice even more in that moment when the guy fucking me got to the bursting point and inseminated me...

And just as if I were a girl.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Updated Feb 15, 2019 at 10:18 AM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. bi dating site

[URL="http://www.bisexualmingle.com/"][ATTACH=CONFIG]32366[/ATTACH][/URL]
    Here [URL="http://www.bisexualmingle.com"]www.bisexualmingle.com[/URL].
    A Serious dating site for [URL="http://www.bisexualmingle.com/"]bisexual[/URL] &bi-curious singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating,love and more.
    Date an ideal bisexual & bi-curious people can be easier!
    Come to FREE join us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Bisexuality: Sex without borders.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29071[/ATTACH]

In ancient Greece and Rome, people knew how to have a good time whenever they met for dinner and party. Just there were no borders or taboos about what they could enjoy together in bed. In threesomes or foursomes or more, the participants just followed the flow and played games together. Then the religious thing came in the middle and sex became a sin for the first time in the western world.

Two thousand years later, in the XXI century, after the failed hippie sexual revolution of the late sixties due to economic and political reasons, western societies are starting to venture into some of the many forbidden paths in a scale never seen before. Sex is becoming mainstream in all its great diversity. Many couples are now exploring beyond the framework of the institutional marriage. However, the legacy of the forbidden is still bothering many of us and limiting the possibilities of what we can do together, three, four or more of us in bed. We do believe that some day all the gender orientation taboos will disappear for good like the stigma of bisexuality.

Pleasure comes in many ways. Our senses are connected to our mind and the preset framework resides precisely there, influenced by the social taboos still present in our society. This subconscious state of mind is still blocking some of the many enjoyable possibilities available for more than two in bed, like the fulfilling feeling of providing pleasure for someone of the same sex. Yes, being bisexual it doesn't mean being attracted to the same sex, but being comfortable with sex in any way it can provide pleasure to the other partners and yourself. At least this what we believe and therefore willing to experiment something we are beginning to call sex without borders.

We are relatively new in this lifestyle but we have noticed that while bisexuality among our female partners is something considered normal and even sometimes desirable, that's not the case for the male participants. Many men are still avoiding the contact with another male when in bed with women. This we found to be very ridiculous if not hilarious seeing the awkward positions some men take to stay away from the other same sex partners in bed. However, the reality is that most men are currently exploring this path of truly free sex without saying it or explicitly telling in their profiles. Preferences will always exist but it doesn't mean to deny other possible interactions when having group sex involving same sex partners. In summary, we would like to hear what the community has to say about knocking down the walls and trying truly liberating new experiences of sex without borders.

Updated Aug 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM by Nakedfun3

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Bisexuality and Sub Cultures

Is there a Bisexual Culture? For many bisexuals, part of our identity is about who we like to have sex with rather than a bisexual culture. We like sex with both genders to varying degrees at various times and frequencies. Some monosexuals seem to invest their sexuality as part of their identity to a greater extent than other sexualities. One perception is that homosexuals have created a culture around their sexuality and identity. Heterosexuals do as well but it is generally seen as the mainstream culture of a society.

There is a belief that subcultures are composed of persons who have shared experiences, background or interests. The idea of subcultures being based on common sexuality has its roots in the actions of Adolf Brant, a German publisher in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Brant created the first homosexual publication house and followed the egoist philosopher, Max Stirmer's belief about self ownership. It is the concept of property in one's own person, expressed as the moral or natural right of a person to be the exclusive controller of one's own body and life. This includes a belief in a strong commitment to individual rights.

I think that Stirmer's belief would be accepted by many bisexuals. The exclusive controlling aspect as to what a person does with their own body and life would be part of acceptance that who you have sex with is up to the individual rather than the sexual moral of mainstream external forces. Bisexuals do not necessarily see their sexual preference as a static experience for their entire life. This is in part of the fluid aspect of bisexuality. Whether bisexuals see a culture as Brant did may be not as easy to perceive.

LGBT "culture" has been defined as the common culture shared by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. It is sometimes referred to as "gay cultureā€ or "queer culture", but those terms can also be specific to gay men's culture. Just exactly who then is really represented by this GLBT cultural group /organization?

Gay Culture often refers acknowledging famous gay people in the arts and politics, famous gay historical people, understanding the political Gay movement, an appreciation of things linked to the stereotype of Gay, figures and symbols of Gay like the rainbow flag, etc. Gays seem to have developed a culture whether it involves drag queens or at one time secret codes as to what sexual activity the gay person was interested in (hankies, bears, twinks etc.). Pop culture has been chosen by gay men as icons whether it was Bette Midlar, Madonna, Lady Gaga but fewer male icons. Drag queens are often noted for portraying these female gay icons. etc. How many of these things are part of being bisexual and bisexuals' identify with these symbols?

Some posters on bi.com seem to promote this identity scenario as being a member of a group/community. Many bisexuals report that when they find such sites such as bi.com, they feel comforted to know that they are not alone. A few bisexuals post that they are searching for famous bisexuals in history, politics and the arts as a means of identifying in a positive manner with other bisexuals. They may be seeking a bisexual culture.

There are written thoughts about gay culture and this is sometimes put under a single banner of a GLBT community. The recent British report on Bisexuality states something different. "It is important to refer to LGBT communities (plural), rather than community (singular), because even within each category (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) there are inevitably multiple overlapping communities and groups, rather than one explicit community" p17 *

In the early days(1950's) of the Gay Rights movement, reports are written about the conflict within the movement. There were those who believed that Gays should integrate as much as possible with the mainstream heterosexual culture in order to show heterosexuals that homosexuals are just like "them". Others argued to agitate for change. I think that this dichotomy continues between these two perspectives with bisexuals today. Public visibility will make bisexuals acknowledged. Speaking out about bisexual issues will create change in the other sexualities' perspective about bisexuals.

The Lesbian Culture may have influenced Heterosexual Culture when looked at from a certain perspective. There was a dispute in the early1950's between lesbians and whether they should wear pants or dresses in a group identifying itself as "The Daughters of Bilitis". Pants were seen as male and therefore perhaps seen as cross dressing in that era. The role of feminism in the 1960's brought the argument into more mainstream heterosexual content. This created visibility of a more openness for dress codes for women. It was not seen as cross dressing once it became mainstream in the heterosexual culture. It may be argued that the role of cross dressing for men remained more isolated than cross dressing for women due in part to the success of feminism.

The Gay Culture has been successful since the AID's epidemic in promoting the concept of monogamy within the Gay Culture. Studies indicate that gay men have become more monogamous like the other monosexual group, heterosexuals. Have gay men reached a point of proving themselves just like heteros? Some point out that monogamy within Gay Culture may have made gay men more monogamous but there is a very significant number of gay men in relationships who are not monogamous. There is the appearance of being a monogamous couple but the reality is that many are not monogamous. My gay friends point this out to me as well as my bisexual friends who practise casual sex fuck buddy philosophy.

If there are any developing bisexual cultural aspects it is developing to focus on causes such as biphobia and Bi Invisibility within the heterosexual and homosexual groups. Issues remain in part unresolved as to how to promote the sexual fluidity found commonly amongst bisexuals as part of a bisexual culture. There is an attempt to develop bisexual icons such as a bisexual flag and a day for bisexuals. Do the bisexuals know this day and celebrate it? Do the GLBT organizations create parades on this day? I don't see much happening not even on this bisexual web site.

It seems to me that bisexuals are mainly interested in practicing their sexual fluid preferences and to be left alone in peace and acceptance is what they want. We are a sexuality but do we really seem certain if we want a bisexual sub culture? As far as Stirmer's philosophy, bisexuals seem to believe that they are in control of their own body and life but have not clarified any ideas about bisexual morality or rights that we see as essential to be the controller of our own life.

The GLBT organization/culture is not going to do "it" for us either. There is increasing acceptance of same sex activity but not that it is [I]"proper[/I]" (morally correct) to want/need sex with both men and women. There are no ad campaigns being sponsored by the GLBT organizations supporting that a bisexual man may want/need sex with another man but that doesn't negate his emotional love for his female partner. No GLBT organization is demanding scientific research to determine if bisexual men or gay men are the main source of spreading HIV. Some might argue, "What difference does it make whether more gay men are infected with HIV or bisexual men? They are both spreading HIV". Doesn't that read like Bi Erasure[I][B]**[/B][/I]? It does to me.
    ...........................................................................................................................................................
    [B]*[/B]The Bisexuality Report: Bisexual Inclusion in LGBT equality and diversity (Meg Barker, Christian Richards, Rebecca Jones, Helen Bowes-Catton & Tracey Plowman)

[I][B]**[/B][/I]Bisexual erasure or bisexual invisibility is the tendency to ignore, remove, falsify or re explain evidence of bisexuality in history, academia & research, the news media and other primary sources. In its most extreme form, bisexual erasure can include denying that bisexuality exists.

Updated Apr 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM by tenni

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast