Register

All Blog Entries

1. "Don't Stick It In Too Far!" - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I didn't know about other guys but I'd find out that whether it got stuck in or not, having a guy doing it to you felt pretty good and especially if you were lying on your belly and he was lying on top of you and just humping away for all he was worth. While things like how long a guy's prick was didn't matter a whole lot, the real "problem" was how fat a guy's prick was... but sometimes, if a guy had a short dick, his being able to not stick it in too far - or at all - was either a good thing or something that just got on your nerves.

In today's terms, a lot of guys with small dicks wound up being bottoms and if you were a fat or chubby kid, you could pretty much count on somebody wanting to stick it in; and while those guys sometimes didn't want it stuck in too far, I'd guess they'd find themselves resigned to their "fate" and that it was better to get it stuck in as far as it could go than to not have it stuck in - or being asked if it could be stuck in - at all.

As kids, we could be weird about it... but being older, as I mentioned, didn't mean that the weirdness was over and done with; I remember being in my 30s and about to fuck a guy - and a guy who had bugged me so much to come over and fuck him that I decided to do it just to get him off my case about it - and when I was about to stick it in him, he said something I hadn't heard for a long time:

"Don't stick it in too far!"

When I asked why - and don't even ask me why I asked that - he said that if I stuck it in too far, it was going to hurt real bad... and it was going to make him gay. I had asked him if this was the first time for him and he said it wasn't but he knew for a fact that if a guy stuck it in too far, it was gonna make him gay.

Yeah... add one more thing to the list. If that was really true - and it really isn't - um, why would you want a guy to fuck you because, to be honest about it, even sticking it in a little bit is a very gay thing to do? I was dumbfounded but asked him how far was too far for him and he said that he only wanted it in him just far enough so my cum would go in him... so that's what I did and it wasn't as pleasing for me because I knew - even if he didn't - that it can be called gay for a guy to put his dick in your ass and cum in there... so if you didn't want to turn into a gay dude, you're best bet was to not want to have it anywhere near your ass at all.

Guys, it seemed, were of a mind that sticking it in too far was very gay... but sucking a guy's dick? Eh, not so much and don't get me started on the guys who believed that as long as nobody busted a nut, whatever they were doing wasn't gay at all. Most of those guys were okay with having a dick buried deep in their ass... but you'd better not cum in them and, usually, because it made them feel very girly.

Add something else to the list. Add in a belief that if no more than the head was in there, some guys said that they really didn't get fucked and it wasn't really sex... and when I heard a guy tell me this in 2001, well, you might be able to imagine the look I got on my face to hear him imploring me to fuck him... but don't stick it in too far. If I hadn't had a reason to discover why guys wanted to and liked having sex with other guys - and they weren't gay to begin with, this six-word phrase had me thinking about it a lot... and this thing, to this very day, still doesn't make sense to me. Some guys who are afraid of catching something assume - and incorrectly so - that if you don't stick it in, that makes them safe... and it kinda doesn't since all you have to do is make contact with the outside of his hole to make things potentially risky and more so if the guy being fucked didn't, at the very least, wash his ass and, if he could, give himself an enema.

It's one of the funniest things I've ever heard anyone say. I've had girls tell me that but I've had more guys than gals "beg" me to fuck them... just don't stick it in too far.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. "Don't Stick It In Too Far!" - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I was learning that there were guys (and quite a few gals) who really wanted to be fucked in the ass and had it in their minds that if the dick wasn't stuck in too far, it wasn't going to hurt as bad as everyone said it would... and then they'd find out that not sticking it in too far really made it hurt and the only way to make it not hurt so much was to either take it out... or put more dick in and, again, depending on how fat the rest of the dick was, hmm, that could get interesting in a way one might not want to be so interesting.

We had a response to the question, "How old are you?" that went, "Old enough to fuck without getting stuck!" because getting stuck was a very real thing... and even I found out that having a dick stuck in your ass would often hurt a hell of a lot more than it did going in. Yep, many of us found out the hard way that if you stuck it in too far and the guy shot his stuff in there, our muscles could clamp down on the dick all by themselves and make it very hard for him to pull it out and, yep - I'd gotten stuck in a girl's pussy a few times and not because they were trying to keep me in their on purpose.

Kid logic said that if you stuck it in too far, you might not get it out as easy as you got it in there... so don't stick it in too far! I also learned how and why we'd often see dogs fucking and they got stuck together; their dicks would swell up and stay swollen so that the dog's sperm would stay in there long enough to get the other dog pregnant... and it didn't always go down.

I knew that just before I'd shoot my stuff, my dick would swell up, too, and sometimes, after shooting, it didn't go back down right away and if I just shot into a boy's ass, um, yeah - I'd get stuck because my dick would be "soft" enough for his muscles to really clamp down and, again, usually all by themselves... but sometimes, the guy would be trying to "poop me out" and instead of my dick popping out of his butt... I'd get stuck for a moment.

One such guy I got stuck in said, "See? This is why I didn't want you to stick it in too far! Now we're stuck and we're gonna get caught!" Well, we didn't but the point was driven home as to why some guys didn't want it stuck in too far - and the list of the reasons why was growing in my mind... but it was confusing because a lot of guys [I]wanted[/I] to be fucked in the ass and feel da jizz being shot in there and, sometimes, the solution was to do it to the guy... without sticking it in.

Hell, even I liked it a lot when a guy would just put the head of his dick against my hole and hump me until he shot his jizz. As a matter of fact, the man who introduced me to the pleasures of dick did it to me like that and I had learned something that, at the time, I didn't know I had learned: Pre-cum could be just slick enough that if a guy was oozing enough of it and just pressed against my hole, some of the head of his dick could slip in there... and that felt good, too. Now, that man didn't get all of the head of his dick in my butt but I felt it slip in there - and it hurt like nothing I'd ever felt and that included getting hit by a car. I guess he felt it slipping in and didn't do anything to make more go in so he stopped pushing but he had just enough in me that when he shot his jizz, I felt it kinda going in there... and it felt good and made me forget that that little bit of his knob that got in hurt like a motherfucker.

The guys who didn't want it stuck in too far jumped on the way to do it like this. It just felt wonderful to feel a guy's dick pressed up against your hole and trying to get in there - and even if he wasn't really trying to get it in. It was, for me, better when the guy would shoot his stuff and it made everything slippery and he's still humping me... and his dick would go in. The guys who didn't want it stuck in or not stuck in too far? They hated it and would often get mad about it; we just didn't know that if you shot your stuff against the hole, it could make your dick go in there, too, and sometimes "too far."

If you thought that not making your hole and his dick slippery enough for it to go in was the answer, well, sometimes it wasn't. Many of us found out that if we were sweating back there, that could be enough to make the dick go in and while some guys would yell out not to stick any more in, some of us would be like, "Well, I didn't want it to go in... but since it is, ya might as well put some more in me!"

Another funny thing was that even though a guy didn't want it stuck in too far and would get mad if that happened, they still liked being fucked and having stuff shot in there - well, as much as that might have happened and depending on how much dick really got in there. Guys would say, "Just stick the head in!" and that was "easy" enough but, again, we didn't really know that if you got the head in there and then you shot your stuff, the rest of the dick was going to go right in there... but we learned it quickly enough and the "don't stick it in too far" guys would get mad... but not that mad most of the time.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. "Don't Stick It In Too Far!" - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Some guys were so funny and weird about this that when they were gonna fuck me, they'd say, "I'm not gonna stick it in too far, okay?"

And I'd tell them, "You'd better stick it all the way in or else!"

Then I found out what I thought was the real reason and when I figured it out, I kinda got mad with myself for not seeing what was really obvious: Knowing what comes out of that hole and, um, what one might run into if you stuck it in too far - there's a train already on the track.

Okay... being fucked in the ass. If you're a guy and you wanted to be fucked, um, there's only one place (other than one's mouth) where that can happen. I'd heard horror stories of guys who had it "stuck in too far" and it resulted in, well, okay, no need to get that graphic about it but it made sense to me - finally - that, um, running into something wasn't one didn't want to deal with either way. Please keep in mind that giving your ass a good cleaning out wasn't really a thing, not like it should be done today. At best and if conditions allowed it, washing your ass was about as good as it got but some guys found out - and like I did - that if you, um, happened to get some soap in their and because you, um, "accidently" stuck a soapy finger in there, well, the soap could clean you out pretty good and, oddly, Ivory soap seemed to be good at making this happen.

It explained why, in those times I'd wind up getting an enema - which I hated, by the way - my mom would get the water warm or kinda hot and before sticking that hard plastic thing in my ass, she'd cut up a bar of soap and put it in the bag, shake it up really good... and stick that nozzle in my butt as far as she could get it, release the clip and, oh, my. Back in the day, if we even let it be known that our belly was hurting, yeah -you also learned not say anything about it because you knew what was going to happen next... and feeling that warm, soapy water squirting into your butt didn't feel good... at first.

I wondered if my mom ever paid attention to the fact that when she deemed that I needed an Ivory soap enema, um, I wasn't protesting as much as I used to? It wasn't the same as feeling a guy shooting his stuff in my butt... but who knew feeling that soapy water squirting in there could feel good, too? So, yeah - sometimes a guy who didn't want it stuck in too far felt that way because, he, too, had the Ivory soap enema experience and the, um, messy results.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. "Don't Stick It In Too Far!" - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Here's the funny part: I very much liked guys sticking it all the way in and doing it to me... but I [B]hated[/B] having my temperature taken with that glass thermometer getting stuck in my ass. Back in the day, all thermometers contained mercury and one time when I was sick and the doctor arrived and wanted to take my temperature - and was about to stick it in my butt, I asked him why he had to take my temperature like that.

He said that doctors knew that some kids would wind up biting the end off of the thermometer and not only get that piece of metal and glass in their mouth, they'd also get mercury in their mouth - and mercury was poisonous and could kill someone. So it was safer to use the kind of thermometer that could take a temperature without having one in our mouth. Back then, rectal thermometers were a bit longer and thicker than the kind you could put in your mouth... and it didn't feel good going in there at all. I didn't think it felt back when the doctor would use a finger coated with... something and rubbed it on my hole and stuck his finger in a little bit - in fact, that felt really good... until then next thing I'd feel was that cold (and they were always cold for some reason) and kinda "fat" thing being pushed into my butt and, for some reason, it always seemed to hurt and always made me feel like I was going to throw up.

I learned to hate getting my temperature taken like that and so did every kid in the neighborhood... but those of us who were doing it to each other? Having a prick going in there would hurt more than the thermometer did and we just strangely didn't mind that; indeed, one of our favorite games played as a prelude to sex was playing "Doctor" and the most fun part was when the "doctor" would put his "thermometer" in our mouth... or our butt and it was better when they could stick their "thermometer" in as far as they could get it.

For other guys, eh, not so much. Some guys would rather have the dick in their mouth than in their ass but, again, the funny part is that they'd want it in them... just don't stick it in too far, okay? Now, some guys would say this and I'd try my best not to stick it in to far... only to have them tell me after a few seconds of fucking them to stick more in; then there were the guys who would get fighting mad if, even by accident, more dick got stuck in than they wanted; nothing ruins a mood more than the guy you're fucking somehow managed to punch you in the nose or he jumps up so fast that, sometimes, your dick would get painfully bent in the process.

But what would get me either laughing or scratching my head was being a lot older, a guy would want me to fuck him... and before I could even get the head of my dick against his hole, he'd say, "Just don't stick it in too far, okay?" Now, because of my experiences with this in my youth, I'd learned how to not stick it in too far and that for most guys, "too far" was not letting the fattest part of my dick get in there and I guess I had the "benefit" of not having one of those huge cock knobs that, all by themselves, could hurt something fierce and more than the rest of the dick would going in.

I would think - and sometimes stop and ask, "How do you expect me to fuck you and cum in you - and like you said you wanted me to - if I can't stick it in far enough to do either thing?" Some guys would just baffle and frustrate me because they seemed to know that if you don't get enough dick past those muscles, it was going to hurt and, oh, yeah, they were going to push the dick right back out. Trying to keep the head of your dick in that one-inch space and fuck, well, it could be done but it often didn't feel very good since, again, the guy's muscles would be squeezing the shit out of the head of my dick... and that never felt good.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. "Don't Stick It In Too Far!" - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Six of the funniest words I've ever had to listen to and more so when the guy who utters them wants to be fucked but is also leery about it. As kids, there were a lot of guys who'd say this and, at the time, I never really gave the reason for this any real thought other than wondering how far is too far.

For some guys, once or if I could get the head of my dick in, that was far enough... except it wasn't usually far enough to get past those muscles that would do their best to push my dick right back out and no matter how slippery everything was. Then it was a matter of getting the guy to let me put just a little bit more in so that those powerful muscles weren't kicking me out or, worse, really clamping down on the head of my dick and making it hurt.

It was six words I never let come out of my mouth and for a couple of reasons. The first and most obvious one was that I wanted it stuck in me really far and the other was knowing there were a lot of guys who would tell the guy trying to fuck them to not stick it in too far, the guy promised he wouldn't... and stick it in as far as they could get it. So it made sense to me to not say that.

But other guys? Okay... those of us who were getting it stuck in found out that what we heard about it hurting, well, that was for real... but we also found out that after it got in - and you had a moment to get used to it - it didn't hurt that much or at all and depending on the thickness of the dick. The guys who would always say this knew that if you didn't get the head past those muscles, it was gonna hurt like crazy - then they're yelling that it hurts and take it out.

So while we knew about it hurting going in, there were some guys who didn't seem to know this part... but would say the six words anyway and I didn't know why and I wanted to know... and the answer was: Rectal thermometers.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Swallowing - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Not to be bragging and knocking on lots of wood, I've sucked hundreds of dicks and swallowed maybe twice as many loads since, um, one of my favorite things to do is to suck a guy off... and keep sucking him until he cums again - and I have [B]never[/B] caught anything other than a mouthful of warm, tasty (or not so much) spunk... and, yeah, sometimes, a case of the runs.

I tried to suck dick wrapped in a condom... and found that it was about as unpleasant as anything I've ever done. Most condoms are lubricated and contain a spermicide... and neither of those things taste good at all that the spermicide had the most unpleasant effect of making my whole mouth go numb. Flavored condoms? To hell with those damned things! Not only did they not taste like the flavor they said they were supposed taste like, they used sugar substitutes to make them sweet... and I hated that taste and to this day, anything that's not real sugar makes me want to throw up. Even the non-lubricated condoms have a taste that I've never been able to get used to... and even if I relented and sucked a dick wrapped up in one that was supposedly tasteless, I would feel... cheated to feel his dick pumping away and all I taste is whatever the condom was made out of.

So when I suck cock, forget the damned condom; they don't taste good and they don't feel good in my mouth and, yeah, it can be risky but I am, if nothing else, careful about who gets to put their cock into my mouth so I can swallow their load... because not swallowing it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me and, besides, if swallowing does nothing else, it gets rid of the "evidence" and, yeah, I might not be kissing someone until some toothpaste and mouthwash can be used - but that's just the way it goes.

At some point in my cock sucking evolution, I got to thinking about all the "unborn children" who'd never see the light of day because I was swallowing sperm; I'd sometimes laugh to myself thinking that I've swallowed enough sperm to repopulate the entire world more than several times over. I had read some stuff about cock sucking and swallowing that suggested that there were cultures around the world whose rites of passage included swallowing sperm and it was believed that the true essence of a man was passed on to those who needed to be, say, a good hunter or warrior in order to take their place among the men of their tribe or village.

I thought that while it's what they believe, it was probably a reason to justify men sucking on each other's dicks and swallow that salty/sweet load of spunk because it's just so hot, erotic, and pleasing to take a man's sperm and swallow the essence of what it is: His seed.

I have never asked or told a guy not to cum in my mouth... and I never will. I had to learn not to get miffed when a guy couldn't cum and no matter how long I'd work to get him to cum - sometimes, shit doesn't happen but if this situation taught me anything, it taught me to be relentless in my pursuit to get him to spill his seed into my mouth so I could consume it and as I think it should be done. Some guys look at it as the reward for all of their hard work and I don't necessarily disagree with that thought... but for me, if I'm going to suck a guy's dick and he's gonna cum, swallowing it is the thing that makes the whole thing... complete and very satisfying. To feel his cock pumping is nearly indescribable; there's just something deliciously nasty about having that feeling in my mouth and feeling his spunk on my tongue for a moment before down the hatch it goes.

I like the look some guys get on their face as their sperm flows into my mouth, like they can't believe that I'm swallowing their sperm even though I told them I would - duh. Seriously, if you tell me that there's a reason why I shouldn't swallow it, I'm not going to be sucking your dick and if I get even the slightest hint that sucking and swallowing ain't gonna be in my best interest, well, your dick isn't going to get sucked and the best that'll happen is you'll get jerked off and I'll just watch, with a lot of sadness, your spunk going everywhere and anywhere other than in my mouth.

Such a waste...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Swallowing - Part IV

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]To backtrack just a bit in time, when HIV/AIDS made itself known, there was a lot of trepidation and fear to go along with the usual STDs. Since they were saying, at the time, that gay IV drug users were more likely to have this virus, you'd think that having any kind of sex with men would have been avoided like the plague it turned out to be... and it wasn't so much. The experts had determined that while you could catch it by fucking someone - and in the ass specifically - there was no indication that you could catch it by sucking dick and letting "bodily fluids" into your mouth [/FONT][I]unless[/I][FONT=verdana] you had cavities, gum disease, or other scrapes and abrasions in your mouth that would allow something to have access to your blood stream.

So while a lot of guys cut back on fucking, all that did was increase the number of blow jobs being asked for and given... and loads of sperm being swallowed. Being the child of science I'd always been, I poured over the research being done and discovered that saliva contains some pretty powerful enzymes that were designed to start the process of breaking down food so that the hydrochloric acid in our stomach could finish the job of breaking it down... and those processes were literally death for the HIV virus or anything else that was possible to catch if your mouth wasn't all that healthy.

Hmm. Even armed with this information, it didn't take being as smart as I was to know that the best way to avoid this [then] life-threatening situation was to be very, very picky about who I was going to suck and swallow; I learned to look for sores, cuts and scrapes on the dick to be sucked and if I saw any, nope - sorry but I can't and you'll just have to settle for being jerked off. Pulling on a guy's dick was always an important thing to see if the pre-cum that oozed out was crystal clear - and like it was supposed to be - or anything other than crystal clear and if it wasn't, the dick wasn't getting sucked and I didn't care how much the guy would pitch a bitch.

A very horny cock sucker... but not a stupid one.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Swallowing - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Interviewing potential dicks to suck on the Internet was interesting because guys not only wanted to know if I sucked dick but definitely wanted to know if I swallowed. I even figured out why it was so damned important; I'd been sucked by a lot of guys who didn't like to swallow and there was, at least for me, a huge difference in the way it would feel when I came, leading me to believe that we - guys - like it better when we can cum [I]inside[/I] and kinda not so much when we couldn't - except when jerking off and even then I had noticed a difference on how cumming felt just shooting it wherever it was gonna go and when I was cumming inside someone - mouth, pussy, or ass.

Guys expected and demanded it which for me wasn't a problem unless I knew his shit was gonna taste awful... and your shit had to be pretty raunchy for me not to swallow it. I knew about how taste buds worked and that things tasted different depending on where on your tongue you were tasting things - bitter, sweet, salty, and sour; sometimes, eh, a guy's shit was a bit funky-tasting but if I timed it right, when he'd start to cum, I'd take his dick down as far as I dared to so that his cum didn't come in contact with my taste buds so much. That and it felt... weirdly good to feel a guy's cock deep in my mouth and throat and feel his dick pumping away and his spunk just sliding on down and not tasting it so much.

Every now and then I'd run into a guy who's spunk tasted really, really good... and after swallowing it, damn - I'd find myself with a bad case of the runs within minutes. After the first time that happened, I needed to know why and learned that seminal fluid is an alkali and, as such, could upset the water balance in my stomach and guts and when that happened, yep - you get the runs. The more bitter a guy's stuff tasted, the greater the chance that I'd be sitting on the toilet for a few at some point and I just accepted that this was gonna happen and there wasn't much I could do about it and more so when not swallowing it wasn't really an option.

There were times when I'd blow a guy with the sure intention on swallowing his load... and decide that I'd rather watch him shoot because, um, it's kinda cool looking. Sometimes, when I chose not to swallow, some guys would get kinda bent because I didn't and griping about how I was supposed to swallow it and that I had to... and I'd get them straightened out in a hurry by telling them that me swallowing their shit was my decision and if ya didn't like it, well, too bad - you've already shot your load and unless I feel like doing it again, there's no telling if I will swallow it or not but since you felt the need to say something to me about it, guess what's probably not gonna happen if I blow you again?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind