Register

Fzmr9t

Just a bunch of mindless thoughts

Rate this Entry
Right now, just searching the net and looking at pix and vids for "inspiration"

Submit "Just a bunch of mindless thoughts" to Digg Submit "Just a bunch of mindless thoughts" to del.icio.us Submit "Just a bunch of mindless thoughts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just a bunch of mindless thoughts" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow - had a great session with a NEW friend today (1/16/17) he topped me bareback, (my 1st time for that) and it was slightly painful (we forgot lube), but he worked it in and once it was in, I enjoyed the hell out of it! Unfortunately he had prostate cancer, so due to the surgeries he was unable to cum. But other than that, it was awesome!
    1/11/18-
    lacking the availability of compatible male partners, and my overwhelming desire for anal stimulation, I’ve decided that the next best thing is to get anal sex toys and self-stimulate

ive looked online and there’s a male anal “starter kit” that seems like it would do the trick! 3 dildos of increasing sizes, so that I can get comfortable with each size as I move up in length and girth

I'm kinda excited about this new adventure. I have actually placed items in my ass already (screwdriver handle, hand gardening tools, brush handles) all sterilized and covered of course. But these ‘things’ are stiff and ungiving, whereas an anal toy will be a bit more “realistic”. At least that’s what I’ll be shooting for ��

i also have had 3 actual experiences being a bottom with 3 separate partners, and while a dildo won’t bring that feeling, I’m hoping for at least a little of that pleasure again
    Get a butt plug. Lube it up and wear it while at home, feels good.