Register

KDaddy23

Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part V

Rate this Entry
[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]I had an amazing childhood although there are those who would feel otherwise about all the sex I had and how I was doing it. And it isn't like I'm not totally and completely aware of those things and every implication that went along with it; I was then and I still am. Do I feel bad about it? No. I did it all, loved doing it all and even my grown up logic says there is no point in feeling bad about doing something I knew I loved doing. If anything - and as I already mentioned - the adult version of myself looks back at the younger version... and it's embarrassing knowing how easy it was to get me to have sex. I'd suck your dick or let you fuck me until your dick wouldn't get hard again. If you were a girl, I'd eat your pussy until you couldn't take it anymore and then fuck you in whatever hole you wanted to be fucked in until you said, "Enough!" or I couldn't do it any more.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Huh? All you want to do is suck my dick? Okay... but can I suck yours, too? And, yeah, I'd get... mad if the other guy didn't want me to suck his dick... but I got over it... kinda. Today, if you're not gonna let me suck your dick, you're not gonna get to suck mine because why should you have all the fun? You wanna fuck me? Not gonna happen unless I get to fuck you, too. I grew up. I learned a whole lot of shit about this sex thing and more than the average person. I'm still not that picky; chances are I'm not gonna be "into you," probably not gonna be interested in being your "boyfriend." If I like you enough and you wanna do something, okay - we can talk about it. But I'm never, ever, gonna ask you to so something I wouldn't do.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]And the most important thing is to remember that I am a man. I do "girly" stuff but do not make the mistake that I'm anything other than a real-deal, honest to goodness man. I ain't wearing panties for you. I am not submissive in any sense of the word. You will not ever cum in my face; to me, that's the same as spitting in my face and disrespectful and do not tolerate being disrespected. You get your dick in me? Cum in me. None of that pulling out shit and spraying it all over me. Homey don't play any of that shit. You don't have to swallow my cum if you don't want to and to that end, that face-fucking shit? Don't even try it because you think it's hot to make me choke and gag because I guarantee you that you're not going to like what I'm going to do to you.

I'm not your baby. Not your bitch. Not a "good little girl." And I make that clear with anyone right up front and if you got a problem with that, too bad. I learned some shit being a shameless whore about sex. You wanna spank me? I wouldn't if I were you... because I hit back and with evil intent. You wanna play rough? I'm not the one so get that shit out of your head and don't think you're gonna bullshit me or sneak some shit past me because I've had nearly a whole lifetime of experiences in this.

But, if you wanna do it, we can because I still love having sex. Man, woman, both. Didn't matter then, doesn't matter now and I'm still pretty easy to have sex with... but with those "conditions" I mentioned.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Submit "Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part V" to Digg Submit "Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part V" to del.icio.us Submit "Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part V" to StumbleUpon Submit "Being a Shameless Whore About It - Part V" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments

Wish I had a buddy like you when I was young, I was horny all the time , actually still am. I had a buddy ,we jerked each other. He would put his cock between my buttcheeks and fuck till he came on my rear, I always wish he had put it in me . I wanted it in my mouth but never got the nerve. He didn't know he could of had me whenever he wanted. Then I touched the first wet pussy and I forgot about it for awhile. Now old and think of cock all the time, but still love pussy. Hoping to find a fuck buddy. Hope your still enjoying both!
    Still enjoying both - there's no going back, no reason to stop enjoying both! Among us boys, we loved doing each other, sucking and fucking - it just felt very good. Crazy good.