Register

KDaddy23

Zoning Out - Part IV

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]About a half an hour later, we were back together at the hideout; we got naked from the waist down and laid down side by side so we could suck each other's dicks at the same time, yet another fantastic thing we all had learned how to do. And while sucking his dick was nice and familiar to me, what was different this time was we were both fucking into each other's mouth and making a whole lot of The Sounds... and it made it feel even better than it usually did.

As I sucked and licked his dick, I could feel myself going to The Place and despite moving and moaning, it was familiar to be in that place where the only thing that existed was his dick in my mouth, his mouth on my dick, and how good it felt. I was deep into that place and deeper than I'd been before even though I didn't really know - or care - about that but I was so zoned out and so into sucking his dick that I almost choked on his jizz when he started shooting it and had to hurry up and swallow it... and I hadn't even really noticed that I was shooting my jizz, too, and right after he shot his!

Wow... that was really something and something I definitely knew I was going to do even more... but, hmm, I'd better pay a little attention to when he - or whoever I was sucking - was about to shoot, huh? We sucked each other and made each other shoot two more times before it was time to head on home and we kinda agreed to get together tomorrow so we could do it all again.

As it turned out, we didn't get the chance to do it to each other... but a few of us had met at the hideout and got into doing it to each other... but now I knew to just let my body move the way it wanted to and to just let The Sounds come out because it really did make doing the nasty feel so much better when I'd zone out to enjoy everything.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Zoning Out - Part IV" to Digg Submit "Zoning Out - Part IV" to del.icio.us Submit "Zoning Out - Part IV" to StumbleUpon Submit "Zoning Out - Part IV" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments