Register

My cum

1. txsmale55
    txsmale55
    Back in the days when I was younger and more flexible. I could throw my legs up over my head and and aim my cum slit towards my mouth. I can remember being so horny and waiting for ropes of my precious load to spew out. Most of the time it would land in my mouth sometimes on my face and I would move it to my lips.
    Now a day I have to lick it from my hands or eat it off fruit. Got Cum!
  2. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I do the same to this day! Feels so hot, especially with a woman helping hold me in that position!
  3. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I like to get the pre cum on my finger and eat it. Haven't been able to shoot it in my mouth since I was able to suck my own dick. I usually shoot it on my face and lick off whatever gets on my mouth. My girlfriend loves when I eat my cum from her pussy after fucking. I have to admit I like it too
  4. oralydriven
    oralydriven
    txsmale55 YUP, same here,lol.
  5. BullBud
    BullBud
    Like my cum any way I can get it. Love it from my wife's pussy.
  6. cockednready1
    cockednready1
    This subject is so fucking hot!! I just had to stop scrolling and read! I'm literally leaking right now. My wife thought it was weird at first but when I licked it all up off of her pussy the first time..... It changed her mind!!! Now she begs me to do it and that just makes me even hotter!! I must eat all the right things because we both enjoy the taste and texture of my hot sticky jizz!!
  7. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I Love my own semen as well! I definitely love a juicy, sloppy, wet creampie! I lap up every drop, every time.
  8. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    Just today after blowing a hot guy and swallowing his load I jacked off and either he had me really hot or the fact that I hadn't jacked off in a few days or both but I could feel the orgasm building and even before it hit I was spewing tons of jizz then the orgasm hit and I came even more. I had cum dripping from both hands as I hurried to catch it all. As I licked the main puddle from my hand and went to get more, the puddle on my tongue slid out and landed on my shirt. And here I was trying to swallow my load so there wouldn't be any mess and now I had it on my chin. my shirt, the sink, both hands. What a mess I was, but the trooper that I am I sucked it off my shirt, licked it from my hands, and even from the sink. I haven't shot a load like that in ages. To bad my blo n go didn't stick around cause I would have shared if he was willing.
  9. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    me too - duh - look at my name. I started back as a kid and needing to hide my activities from family so instead of cleaning up with a rag, I licked it up off my belly. Once I did this, I realized how good and tasty it is and have been eating my cum ever since. love snowballing after I get a BJ too. when I masturbate, I use a glass or small cup to cum in and then drink it all down.
  10. examer
    examer
    i love licking my cum. sometimes lie on my back and let it in my mouth or just licking it from my fingers, wifes pussy that is the best what i ever try or sucking man off and eat it all.
  11. bw299
    bw299
    I was 16 or 17 when I figured out how to self suck. I was flexible enough that I could get pretty much my whole cock in my mouth. The first time I sucked myself off was awesome! I was able to do it into my my mid-20's. My 1st wife loved to watch me self suck. Oh hell! She loved to watch me do anything with my cock and clean up my cum...especially sucking it out of her pussy