Register

Older bi guys north texas.

1. comfyme
    comfyme
    Morning I just joined this group, I hope its full of bi sexual people, I am loking for a bi friend an older guy 55 up. I am North East of Dallas I am a married bi guy whos wife is in poor health so I am seeking a buddy to play with long term. a next door neighbor would be great . ;o)) Dont let the fact that I am seeking a guy make you think I wouldnt love to find a woman also, I do love the ladies but figure chances for that are about nill. I would sure like to see this group take off and start moving ,
    comfy
  2. Ethan L
    Ethan L
    hi,nice to meet you,you can find you want in this site>>>>>http://www.bisexualmingle.com/
  3. Lafitte
    Lafitte
    Hi---
    I live near Tyler , on Lake Palestine. Is that anywhere near you?
  4. backdoorbaby
    backdoorbaby
    Welcome Comfy - I know you & I have "shot the shit" before, sorry to hear about the wife. I'm having a bit of a time understanding why you & I haven't gotten together ! Perhaps it's because I'm pretty much a TOTAL bttm- plz refresh my memory. If things are "hard" for you I'd enjoy helping you out as time permits. Our "situations", ages, etc. (including location) sound quite similar. Care to try to pick up where we may have left off and try again ? I'm definetly "game" if you are !
  5. Arrow1950
    Arrow1950
    Im in the Fort Worth area and would love to find a group of guys that like to get together for some mutual stroking and sucking from time to time.
  6. charlietx
    charlietx
    I'm in Arrow. Just say where and when!
  7. bj4ubi
    bj4ubi
    I'm in Amarillo area any top guys looking around here?
  8. 7491zeus
    7491zeus
    I'm in the Houston TX area and would love to find a group of guys that like to get together for some mutual stroking and sucking from time to time.
  9. cslutt
    cslutt
    I am in SW Fort Worth, no longer drive, wife does leave now and then, tho, shopping, etc.
  10. two2play
    two2play
    I'm about 70 miles north of Houston...
  11. bigbozak66
    bigbozak66
    Checking In...Old East Dallas (Dallas Proper)

Would enjoy "meating" with some local dude(s)... Smirk & Jerk!

Like the idea of a well hung "healthy" Big Moustache & Big Attitude Granddad!
  12. rrunnz
    rrunnz
    Checking in here in Mesquite, older Bi guy
  13. two2play
    two2play
    North of Houston, does anyone want to hook up for some sucking