Register

There he goes again!!

1. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    I am sure you have heard it---but in the past few days----old fatman El Rushbo Limbaugh bloviated about the new Batman movie--claiming that the producers chose the name "BANE" for the villain of the film was no coincidence because the name is a version of "Bain Capital"---first off---it would have been a matter of true future telling that the bad guy of the film would have a similar name to the company owned by a possible presidential candidate back when this film was first written and such----and its something since the character was introduced into the Batman universe 20 something years ago.

Of course---that Rush again once again had a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth with his comments being totally inane-that matters not a whit to Rushbo's "Ditto Heads" since their minds were eaten away ages ago.

They instead, as you can see at the many discussion boards on the net, rise to defend their "Dear Ditto Head Leader" and instead attack all of us "hater liberals" or something of that sort for merely pointing out old Rushbo's rampant idiocy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1681716.html
  2. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Excuse me! I read this..."A group for those of us interested in the civil discussion of politics, regardless of ideology, faith (or lack thereof) culture or stuff like that."..Then I joined. Then I read this post. "civil discussion?" I think not! Sorry, it was a short and not so sweet association!
  3. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    I am sorry that you feel that way.

When it comes to Rush Limbaugh---I think the man has done more harm to the common good than even the worst politicians of all stripes.

I think that Rush and people like him---have done more to poison the ability to make it possible for us to have any sort of true and rational discussions regarding the major and pressing issues of the day.

As to Rush Limbaugh allowing any sort of "free and open" substantive discussions on the shows he has done both on TV in the past and on radio for most of the time.

He berates anyone who he considers "liberal" or what have you--using all sorts of derisive terms--one of his long favorites for liberal women has been "FEMINAZI" and then a few years ago when there was that young college woman who was protesting some proposed cuts to organizations like Planned Parenthood, calling this young woman a "slut" on a repeated and sustained basis when he didn't even really know who she is---that is hardly free, fair and balanced discussion---the man is in my book---a prig of the first order and he deserves no "slack" for the crap he has long delivered over the air waves.

I am hoping that very soon---he will have so few advertisers left--that he finally disappears from the public airwaves--the man has sure polluted them long enough and he has done a great deal of harm to our nation in that he has helped to coarsen and even made nearly impossible--necessary and vital public discourse.
  4. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    And now Biden and Harris are truly destroying the country.