Register

Ocean County, want to meet?

1. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Anyone else in Ocean County? Anyone looking to meet up with someone?
  2. radarrich
    radarrich
    In Burlington County here.
  3. greeksaki
    greeksaki
    i'm in columbus, NJ my dentist is in Brown Mills.
  4. onmykneez
    onmykneez
    45 yo bi mwm ocean county. submissive and need a master.
  5. CNJBear
    CNJBear
    54yo, frequent visitor to Southern Ocean County
  6. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Friday, Finally!!! It had been about a month since I had the pleasure of sucking a cock. I did eat my own cum 2 weeks ago. I was off on Friday as were a lot of others. I went to a canoe launch area where I knew some guys skinny dip, and some guys hook up. Saw a guy there chatted he told me how horny he was and I ended up on my knees. After a long time I asked he was close and he told me he had protate surgery and doesn't cum. I moved down stream and was slowly stroking myself, secluded wooded etc. when I realized someone was watching. He moved closer in only a bathing suit and towel. He played with me a little as he dropped the trunks. I sat on a milk crate that was there and sucked him off. He was about 6" like me and came with the head lodged in the back of my throat. When I looked up I saw another guy watching and stroking his jeans. When the guy I just did saw him he took off with out saying a word. Mister jeans approached and as I stood up to dress he said "you don't have to dress for me". He played with my cock and tried to kiss me, I was never real big on that. He stripped naked and started to play with my large nipples. He put one hand on my shoulder and applied pressure downward. I kissed lower and lower until I had his shaved cock right in my face. He had to be 8" and thicker then the last guy. 7" is probably the biggest I ever deep throated. I licked around the head, then his hand was on my head feeding it between my lips. I sucked him as best I could taking more and more in, until my nose was against his belly. He pulled me up and started to suck me. after a minute he said, "I need you to finish me". I sat back down, and he was horny as hell. He face fucked meI love that, shoving it all in and out until he moaned and held me still as he emptied his balls down my throat. He finally stopped shivering, and dropped to his knees in front of the crate. He licked me all over, sucking my nipples and balls, even raising my legs and briefly rimming me. He finally sucked me deep like a vacuum and I blew my load quickly, I was so excited by then. He got up and kissed me deep, then thanked me and jumped in the water. WHAT A DAY!
  7. mrpBic
    mrpBic
    Lets get this party going again!!!