Register

I will take the first.

1. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Ok, here goes. I use a butt plug or dildo several times a week. I tried to receive anal a few times many years ago but only "truly enjoyed" it once. Now that I have "opened" myself over the past 2 years, I would love to try to bottom for someone. Let me know if this is OK, meaning the first discussion?
  2. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I am sure it will be ok. Just be sure and use lots of lube. I had my first anal experience just a week ago and I loved it. It was somewhat uncomfortable at first but once he got it in it really felt good. I loved feeling him pump on my ass as he fucked me. I have loved sucking cock for many years but did not know I would like it so much up my ass. I guess I am a real bottom. I am looking forward to the next time. I need some dick.
  3. biforareason
    biforareason
    I had my 1st anal experience about 3 years ago, my regular whom I still see has a cock that could choke a mule. At 1st it hurt to much trying to get it in but then he was patient with me and suggested I roll onto my stomach and he really lubed me up and his cock, then he put his cock tight between my ass and legs and worked it for awhile getting me used to the sensation and ever so slowly I spread my legs a little further apart until the head of his cock was in and then he worked ever so slowly getting me used to his girth, when he was in all the way he continued to work me until I pushed up and was on all 4's where he could really get all of it in. That was my 1st time and I loved it. Almost every week after that we have enjoyed our private time. It didn't take long before I was in all kinds of positions and he had no problem getting it to fit. Now with very little lube I can handle what ever he throws at me.
  4. Diana_TS
    Diana_TS
    Almost 30 years ago I had my first anal experience in an adult book store (in one of the video cubicles). I know it was dangerous but I lucked out I guess. Worried for a long time until I found that I had not caught anything. Anyway I had just admitted to myself I was bi and when the wife was out of town at a wedding for a week, I decided to visit the ABS. The first night I sucked my first cock and it was wonderful. The next night I went into the back of the movie area watching with a few others the men that came in. One real hunk, construction type, went into a cubicle and left the door cracked and where I got the nerve I have no idea, but went and opened his door a little and saw he was stroking a beautiful cock that looked to be about 7 inches more or less. He motioned me in and with no hesitation leaving the door cracked he slid my shorts down and off and sat me on his lap. My bare ass on his hot bare flesh instantly got me hard and dripping. Then he pushed me onto my knees in front of him and drew my head down onto his throbbing cock. It tasted delicious and I could hear breathing at the cracked door. I knew I must have an audience. I got so damn hot, it was only my second cock. I had known I was turned on by cock for many years I had just ignored it. Then he lifted, yes lifted me up and bent me over the bench in the cubicle and as he did this I saw door half open and two of the men in the back with me earlier were standing their watching. I didn't know what to expect but he used saliva and his dripping cum to lube my ass hole and before I knew it his swollen head was popping through my spincter muscle with just an initial pain and then nothing but the most erotic and exciting feeling I had ever felt. He pounded me for what seemed like forever and I was pushing back at his thrusts and felt for the first time what a woman feels when she receives a huge flood of cum. I was hooked for life. He then stood up pulled his pants up, patted my ass and told me what a good fuck I was and left. I cleaned myself, put on my shorts and almost ran out of the ABS. I was embarassed at what I had done and in front of a small audience. But it wasn't long before I spread for another man I met in a gay bar that same week, and from then on I hook up when I can which is not that often, but the anticipation of the next one is almost as hot.
  5. EAGERTOLEARN
    EAGERTOLEARN
    great story Diana, feel the same way, so horny for cock sometimes and love to feel it sliding inside me
  6. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I have been strictly an oral guy all my life but think I now want to feel a man inside my ass.
  7. justmelonely
    justmelonely
    thats on my bucket list to have a cock in my ass or try to