Register

My little ass

1. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    My favorite experience as a bottom was with a good friend. He was maybe bi curious, but before me he'd never been with a guy. We were hanging out by his pool one day just talking about women and bull shitting. He knew that I was bi sexual and started asking me what it's like to get a blow job from a guy. I told him, a mouth is a mouth really. Then I told him if u want to try it I'll suck you off right now. He didn't say anything for a few minutes. Then he got out of the pool and took his shorts of, he sat on the edge and started to stroke his cock. I swam over and started to help him. He was nervous, I told him to close his eyes. I gave him my best for a while, he did not cum. I stopped and asked if I could try something else to finish him off. He agreed, he said that now he was curious. I went into his bathroom and lubed up my ass with some petroleum jelly. When I came back out he was jerking off. I grabbed the condom most guys keep in their wallet and slowly put it on him. Then I told him to sit in the chair and close your eyes. I loosened up my hole with a finger or 2 then I sat on his cock, taking it in nice and slow. He was a little bigger than I was use to so I had to adjust. I started riding his cock faster and faster. It felt really good. I came really hard pretty quickly just from his cock in my ass.
  2. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    Last night was probably my favorite anal session up to now. I got together with my special friend. He called me up last minute cause he was alone and horny, he asked if I could give him a quick blowjob. So he came over and of course I sucked his dick but that made me horny as hell. Next thing I knew I was riding his dick. It was amazing. I came all over him and didn't tough my dick once.
  3. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    Wow, I really wish I could experience having an orgasm by just being fucked in the ass, without touching my cock. It would make me feel so feminine to orgasm by a cock like that.