Register

Satisfying my neighbor every morning,

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    For the record, I am happily married to a wonderful women who after 30 plus years has given me many years of sexual pleasure, and since we recently in the last 2 years opened our married up to others things have been not only blissful but very gratifying. Since opening our marriage we have come to rely on certain individuals that we both trust to take care of not only our need and wants but theirs as well. The wife and I have great sex but we enjoy the company of other often. How often you may ask, well my buddy and I have maintained a man on man relationship for over 5 years, 2 years ago he finally got his wish and is now not only servicing my wife but me as well. The last 5 or so months has seen in uptick of activity with his sexual wants. Every morning he knows I am always up and ready for what ever he desires. Even after we ravage my wife the night before, he always rebounds and we engage in private man fun in the mornings. We love 69ing and filling each other’s throats with our cum, deep throating is my ultimate favorite and I crave it. So every morning we are up early sucking each other and we never tire of our routine. I love my situation as his bitch of a wife don’t suck him and rarely gives up her pussy. When he is litterly fucking my throat I am in heaven knowing my mouth is making him happy.
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    You have an ideal situation.
  3. Switch53
    Switch53
    I need a friend like this.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    My buddy is so spoiled that he knows I will suck his cock anytime, his awesome cock is always welcome in my mouth. His big thick cock is stress release for me and I can’t get enough.
  5. hung4you
    hung4you
    Just a typical morning, my buddy text me asking if I could come over to take care of his cock. I got dressed and walked next door and let myself in to find him in bed with a hardon stroking his massive cock and I immiadiatly went to work and his precum was awesome. 69ing until he rolled me on my back and forcefully throat fucked me. Honestly I cannot believe how much cum this guy makes on a daily basis. I drained his balls yesterday afternoon and this morning he was full again. We will be getting together this afternoon for the game and more play time.
  6. 2funinbrasil
    2funinbrasil
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  7. altecla
    altecla
    Back when I was in my late 20's, I was in the service on the Gulf Coast. I was single and had a small one-bedroom apartment in a high rise overlooking the Gulf. It had both apartments and condos of all sizes. I was in a busy spec ops unit and would often not come home till after 9 at night, and all I could think of was a shower, food, draining my cock, and falling asleep. I had a recently retired neighbor in a condo on my floor. Super nice gentleman! When we met as I moved in, he was open about saying he was single and gay, and loved nothing more than taking care of younger guys needing their cock sucked. I chuckled at his statement and jokingly said I may call on him. I had been sucked before by a few guys and loved the intensity of how guys suck, vice women. But once in the service I was afraid to do any m2m stuff ... it was REALLY frowned on back then, especially for an officer. His parting statement that first time we met was that he knew being in the service, it's not something I should get caught at, but he promised NOBODY would ever know. About two weeks later after settling in, I came home late, showered, ate a freezer meal, and was out on my balcony looking over the gulf. His balcony was the next one over and he was out there, he said Hi, we did some small chat, and then he asked if I thought any more of his offer. Geez, I was standing there in nothing but small nylon gym shorts, no shirt, and my cock was already semi-hard waiting for it's nightly draining. I thought about it and he could see I was considering it. He said again, nobody will ever know. So ... I went to the door and let him in. Once the door was closed he started fondling my semi-hard cock through the nylon shorts and I thought I was going to faint it was so good. We went to the bedroom and I warned him I was probably going to shoot fast and fall asleep. He chuckled and said no problem, he'd let himself out. He went down on me and sucked me real slow ... just how I like it. And OMG, he could truly deepthroat. Lots of guys "say" they can, he could! He would sloooowly sink down on my cock, all while his tongue swished back and forth, till he was all the way to my pelvic bone. He'd pause there swishing his tongue, then slooooowly back up doing the same. At the top of his strokes he would suck and tongue the head of my cock, then do it all over again. I don't think I lasted ten minutes that first time. I came so hard I can still remember it today. He took it all and just kept going, nice and slow. I thought I would just fall asleep, but he was still gently, softly sucking me and now applying actual suction on his up stroke. He was literally milking my cock with suction and keeping it hard. I laid there in heaven and in about ten minutes I felt it building up and came again. Hard! Now as he gently suckled my cock he let me go limp and I fell asleep. I woke up when the alarm went off at 5AM, thinking it was all just a hot erotic dream. But I knew it wasn't! From then on, he noted when I came home alone or if it was a night I had gone out and came home with a woman. He seemed to always know when I was alone, tired from a hard physical day, and knew just when to be in his chair on the balcony for me to come out on mine. For the rest of that year, he drained me 3-4 times a week. Super nice guy. Discrete, respectful ... and could suck as good as the best of them!! Perfect neighbor. I can't count how many times when I'm kicked back stroking my cock, that I think back to that year and my wonderful neighbor!!