Register

I'm probably weird *r*pe fantasy *

Home alone tonight and all I can think about is several strong men bursting through the door and having their way with me. I want to be tied up and filled with cum. No mercy, I beg and plead it hurts they shove cocks down my throat and two in my ass. Ccall me names, pull my hair, smack my ass and record it and put it on the internet.

I told a story a while back from when I was 18ish where this pretty much happened. I miss being a young cute baby face bottom boy that older daddies loved.

I was happy in my relationship till she brought up pegging and did it, now I have all these thoughts coming back.

Re: I'm probably weird *r*pe fantasy *

being pegged is what turned me in to a bottom bitch for real cock later on in life

I remember encountering a guy who had a rape fantasy. We were talking about hooking up and he said, "I'd like it if you could pretend that you've come to rape me!" and I had a bad moment for a moment because I'd been drugged and raped by a guy and, well, I had some shit to deal with behind that. He's telling me to act like I'm breaking into his house - and I should wear a mask - and when he catches me in the act of robbing him, I decide to physically subdue him and rape him and... okay, um, like, one of the things I thought I knew about guys was how afraid we are about being raped by another guy, i.e., and like the stories you hear about going to jail/prison and I didn't pretend to understand why he had this fantasy.

But I agreed because I wanted to know if I could do it and despite what happened to me. I'll just say that... he enjoyed himself. I didn't all that much because I suck at roleplaying, and I've never been a fan of it. I asked him why he had this fantasy and he said that it was a fear that he wanted to face and conquer... and did I really have to almost break his arm? Oops - sorry about that but he did tell me to make it as realistic as possible. But that... bothered me later and like I told him about roughing him up, "You should be careful what you ask for..." but, yeah, he had one hell of a good time which, I guess, was what mattered to him.

Used rough by two older muscle daddies ? Maybe not "rape " .... but ...... multiply the fantasy if my girl watches and berates me during

I get this every now and then.. a guy will be one of my regulars and then somewhere along the way he tells me he has this rape fantasy.. it usually goes something like: he wants to break into my place like through a window.. most of the lights are out except maybe a candle in my bedroom or bathroom.. he looks around and finds me either in the shower or on my bed.. usually if he wants to find me on my bed he wants me wearing stockings, garter, and panties!!! Pretending to be asleep.. he ties my arms to the bed posts.. then he jumps me.. I have play acted this out a few times.. I can’t say I understand it fully but I think it is how they get to be 100% alpha with out feeling guilty because it is play acting.. I always have kinda enjoyed the rougher side so it hasn’t been a problem.. I do know that while acting out this fantasy they have way more aggressive and their attitude and stamina has been greater!!! I have really kinda enjoyed acting out their fantasies!!!

I've met two guys with rape fantasies, but frankly, that creeps me out. To each, their own I guess.

I have those fantasies from time to time. But I never want to act on them form either side. But sharing them with a partner during sex is super hot.

Here is what I would do. Each of you narrating the fantasy during normal sex can be a powerful stimulant. Something like you letting him in, saying What do you want? He says, I am here to fuck you weather you want it or not. Stuff like that. Just have good safe words incase it gets too intense.

There is just no way I would act it out. I am mostly turned on my talking.

Afterall, the fantasy is in our brains and stimulating the brain with words is one way to resolve that.
    Last edited by Jozyxt; Jul 29, 2023 at 3:55 PM.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    I have those fantasies from time to time. But I never want to act on them form either side. But sharing them with a partner during sex is super hot.

Here is what I would do. Each of you narrating the fantasy during normal sex can be a powerful stimulant. Something like you letting him in, saying What do you want? He says, I am here to fuck you weather you want it or not. Stuff like that. Just have good safe words incase it gets too intense.

There is just no way I would act it out. I am mostly turned on my talking.

Afterall, the fantasy is in our brains and stimulating the brain with words is one way to resolve that.
    For sure the words help, you are right I don't ever want to be in a dangerous situation like that.

With 2-3 men I know and trust for years? Yeah maybe. (Because I know they would stop if really ask them to). With actual strangers? .. f'k no .. I've heard too many horror stories IRL.

It's not unusual for the mind to keep repeating things, whether it's actually good for you or not, it's just trying to figure out WTF happened.

I fantasize about that occasionally . My wife use to have fantasies about getting raped. She likes me to spank her titties and ass hard. I only want to get fucked roughly.

Years ago, when I started in my local Kink Community, there was a woman who had a R*pe Fantasy. All the male members of the group knew this and would never act on it.

I later found out that she was on medication to keep her brain on a level keel.

Bullet dodged.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

i would love for a guy to rape me in my sleep and cum in my ass till his balls are drained real good

Quote Originally Posted by IDunnoMan View Post
    Home alone tonight and all I can think about is several strong men bursting through the door and having their way with me. I want to be tied up and filled with cum. No mercy, I beg and plead it hurts they shove cocks down my throat and two in my ass. Ccall me names, pull my hair, smack my ass and record it and put it on the internet.

I told a story a while back from when I was 18ish where this pretty much happened. I miss being a young cute baby face bottom boy that older daddies loved.

I was happy in my relationship till she brought up pegging and did it, now I have all these thoughts coming back.
    As a fantasy, it's fine. In reality, not so much. A couple of weeks after my 21st birthday, I got a little loaded and decided to post for a top online. Although I was in a long term relationship with a woman at the time, my bi side got the best of me and I was really horny for some MM play time. It had been over a year since I'd sucked cock and was really looking forward to connecting with someone to fulfill my need.

After several hours of fielding e-mails from would-be's, I finally connected with a guy who sounded serious. We agreed to meet later that afternoon for a drink, which sounded safe enough. We met at a local restaurant/bar and exchanged a little small talk. As the third round of drinks arrived, I began to feel really drunk, which was odd for me because I had always been able to hold my liquor. I politely excused myself and somehow stumbled to the restroom.

The rest of that day and evening was pretty much a blur. I remember my "friend" coming in and helping me out of the bar. He put me into his car and told me he would drive me home.

About 4 a.m. the next morning I woke up in an empty apartment on an old mattress, naked from the waist down and very disoriented. I must have put up a struggle at some point because they used my belt to tie my hands behind my back. After freeing myself, I realized I had dried cum on my face, hair, and shirt, and it felt like my ass had been used as a train depot, complete with hot gush of cum leaking out of me after I removed the empty beer bottle that had been shoved into my ass.

I eventually found my pants and underwear and got dressed. I don't know how many men used me that night, but I knew it had to have been more than one. Fortunately, they didn't rob me, so I was able to get a cab to drive me back to the restaurant to pick up my car and drive home.

Like many men who get raped, I didn't report it out of fear that it would become public knowledge. I also never told my girlfriend about it, and somehow managed to abstain from sex with her until I knew I was disease free. After months of getting checked for STDs I was finally cleared, which was a huge concern. Also, during that time, I would have fleeting flashbacks of that night of having different guys shoving their cocks in my mouth and ass, jacking off on me and calling me names. I never did find out how many men there were, although I'm convinced it had to have been at least three. Judging from the amount of cum I had on and in me, it could have been 10 or more.

As fantasies go, I can see how it may seem erotic and exciting, but in reality, it's neither.
    Last edited by jjourneyman; Nov 12, 2023 at 11:02 AM.

I am really sorry that happened to you .. no one DESERVES to be used like that against their will ..

To each, their own but rape fantasies weird me out. Guess I'm just to affectionate a lover with my partners to think about forcing myself on them.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I remember encountering a guy who had a rape fantasy. We were talking about hooking up and he said, "I'd like it if you could pretend that you've come to rape me!" and I had a bad moment for a moment because I'd been drugged and raped by a guy and, well, I had some shit to deal with behind that. He's telling me to act like I'm breaking into his house - and I should wear a mask - and when he catches me in the act of robbing him, I decide to physically subdue him and rape him and... okay, um, like, one of the things I thought I knew about guys was how afraid we are about being raped by another guy, i.e., and like the stories you hear about going to jail/prison and I didn't pretend to understand why he had this fantasy.

But I agreed because I wanted to know if I could do it and despite what happened to me. I'll just say that... he enjoyed himself. I didn't all that much because I suck at roleplaying, and I've never been a fan of it. I asked him why he had this fantasy and he said that it was a fear that he wanted to face and conquer... and did I really have to almost break his arm? Oops - sorry about that but he did tell me to make it as realistic as possible. But that... bothered me later and like I told him about roughing him up, "You should be careful what you ask for..." but, yeah, he had one hell of a good time which, I guess, was what mattered to him.
    Something like that, I want a written statement, video holding up a paper from days earlier, time stamped of him stating he wants this.

last thing you need is some psycho using this as an excuse to shoot someone trying to "Break in"

"Your honor, this scary man was wearing a mask and saying awful things to me, I was in fear of my life"

Maybe it was different in a differnet day, but the amount of psycho is incredible out there now