Register

Lightbulb One or two Men at a time or more.

I used to go to a Gay Sauna a few years ago,
    But, not been there for a while now.
    I did on a few occasions have more than one person at a time.
    It was good fun and enjoyable.

Have you had more than one person at a time.?

If so how and was it good fun?

I have to say that I will have time free next week so may pop down there and see what pops up... hehehe
    Who knows what may happen...

A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: One or two Men at a time or more.

I’ve had 2 guys and me a few times but not more than that and it was really a lot of fun.

Most of my encounters have been 1 on 1. But one time at the spa I have gone to, I had 3 cocks. One in my mouth and one in each hand and switching positions. Got to swallow all 3 loads. So much fun that day!

i like doing it with 2 men and have love being spliroasted

I've had 2 threesomes in my life. The 1st one was with a neighbor couple M/F we were all in our mid 20's. She blew both of us at the same time and then she pushed me down on my knees and pushed my face towards her boyfriend's cock. At that time I hadn't accepted my bi side so I didn't blow his awesome cock. I look back on that and regret not blowing his big thick cock.

2nd one was with a gay couple, the Top had a real thick cock, I had a hard time getting him in my mouth. The bottom guy had a micro penis. I blew both of them. They blew me. I hadv3 organisms that night. I truly enjoyed that night and realized that I like cock.

I had the greatest sex of my life at a Bathhouse. I was in the darkroom fucking one guy then someone wad fucking me. I camecin the guy I was fucking then he left and someone took his place then the guy fucking me loaded me up then someone replaced him. I took 4 loads that night. What made it hotter there was a 3sum train next to us and the middle guy was black as well.

I was in a sauna several months ago in the video room. There was one other guy there, a good looking guy with a medium sized cock. We started looking at each other. I moved towards him and kinda made as if to sit on his cock. He liked this idea, but didn't want to fuck in the video room, so he led me by the hand to one of the play areas. He lay me down, and rolled on a condom and lubed up and started to enter me. Now I'm still new-ish at bottoming, so I asked him to go slowly. We built up some rhythm and I was really digging this; finally, I was being fucked and it felt good to me even tho I don't have a prostate any more. Another guy next to us was enjoying our vibe and started stroking both of us. Eventually, he indicated that he would like to try fucking me too. The first guy was good with this idea, so the second guy put on a condom and lubed up and entered me easily as his cock was similar in length but thinner than the first guy. We started with me on my back and the original guy was stroking us both and helping out. Then the new guy indicated that we wanted me to be on my stomach, so I did that and lay flat and got the ride of my life. I was really enjoying being fucked for the first time (I'd been fucked a few times, but this was the first time I enjoyed it). The new guy fucked me for a while, and I was amazed how natural it felt. I encouraged him to cum inside me, and eventually he did, after flipping me onto my back again. It felt great. After he came, we made out gently, as his cock softened and eventually slid out. The first guy had been helping out all thru this, and indicated he wanted to fuck me again, so he put on another condom, lubed up, and started fucking me as I lay on my back. I noticed that his thickness made it a tighter fit, which I didn't really enjoy per se, but I did like being fucked more. Eventually, he came inside me too. The three of us made out for a bit, man, we were so sweaty. Since then, I've learned just to be patient when being fucked. Eventually, I relax and I really dig it.

Neither of the other two guys spoke much English, and I didn't speak their language. That kinda made it hotter and more purely lustful.

i like playing with two guys. my favorite is sucking two cocks at the same time. there is something very slutty and girly about having two cocks in your mouth at once. it's so dirty and faggy , i love it !

I had 2 on one, the one being me. one in my ass and one sucking my cock

Oh, I love 3 or more! Once I was in a bookstore theater. I sat on a swivel stool and 6 or 8 guys standing in a circle. I enjoyed every one of those cocks and I felt like a total mouth whore. None of them came. One guy had maybe 10" and I told him to come back. He did later and I drained him. So much naughty fun. Oh, when i was on the stool I came to him and saw he was hung and squeezed it a little and he grinned. It really is exciting to grab a piece of man meat that size!