Register

Question Where does a bi-curious couple go in Toronto for fun?

We have recently discovered our hidden desires to expand our sexual horizons and want to meet people for play. We are not into dance clubs and have no idea how to meet people or where to go.
    Looking for ideas...

Re: Where does a bi-curious couple go in Toronto for fun?

across the lake to my place?

many years ago my wife and i went to a great swing club in Hamilton called "Ramblewoods". i guess it's long gone but it sure was hot

This site's homepage notes the following:

Toronto Poly Weekly Social Oct 8, 6:00pm, 2007
    (This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Monday)
    The Imperial Pub Library, 54 Dundas St. E., Toronto

The monthly bi brunch is also listed on the homepage.

The swinger's club Wicked is another possibility (never been there, can't comment).

Good luck 'n best wishes.

Hi Vexsun,

I find it amazing that you are a bi-couple. I struggle with my bisexual feelings since my lifestyle is very straight acting if I can say so. Not emotionally attracted to men at all but still have this bugging sexual attractions for some men. The mere thought of kissing a man or holding a man's hand feel completely weird to me. Because of that I feel no woman could understand me or want a relationship with me. My heart is bleeding and I'm suffering from loneliness because of that. I'd really like to talk with you and you GF to see how you handle these things. Maybe you can help me find a like-minded GF. I'm from Toronto as well (yonge/davisville). You can see my post if you search for Icarus.

Thank you very much in advance for replying.

Sorry Vexsun,

My nickname is actually Icarus24 if you want to see my thread. I really find it refreshing to see the situation you are in and it gives me hope. Hope to chat with you soon.

Thanks
    Icarus24

Wink Re: Where does a bi-curious couple go in Toronto for fun?

There are a lot of things for bi people to do in TO, though not all of them may be couples-oriented, so you may have to be patient until you find the right groups in which to travel. Just click on the Red underlined links below to take you right to their websites!

TorontoBiNet.org is one of the best places to go for Bi Support, and they have a calendar that advertises local events. One of the events you might want to look into is the Bent Play Party; it's a bit over the top but you're likely to find both-bi and poly couples there also.

Best of Both Worlds is a Toronto-based Bi women's social group that offers some couples events, though not strictly for bi-couples.

The 519 building has a lot of social and support programs which may be able to lead you in teh right direction. They are a huge resource hub for the LGBTQ community in Toronto.

The Wicked Club is a hedonistic nightclub, however having been on several occasions, I can say most of the bi activity is between the women, though there is no exclusivity of that. They do have a private room where you could do whatever you liked without too much trouble, just dont expect too many people to jump in right off the bat. It's a bit cliquey but it's an *amazing* atmosphere to be naughty and flaunt your exhibitionist tendencies.

Buddies in Badtimes Theatre (on Alexander Street) and some other clubs in the Village (Church and Wellsey) offer occasional bi-friendly dances on weekends - There's even a Gay West village now for you West-Enders!! Just go and have a great time and talk to lots of queer-poz people!

Good Luck, and I hope you have a blast out there!!!!
    Sapphy
    Last edited by Sapphrodite; Oct 9, 2007 at 12:57 AM.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

"Bisexuals are people who reach down the front of somebody's pants and are satisfied with whatever they find."