Register

How to properly suck cock!

This may be an interesting thread and might be jacking material. There are guys on this site who have been thinking about giving oral but never have acted on that urge, yet.
    I will offer my experience and this is based on what I like when I am getting blown.

I love it when a mate kisses my head, shaft, and balls. Kissing and licking and worshiping. Then my buddy will slowly wrap his mouth around the head and gently suckle. As he is doing this a fondling of my balls and right behind my balls will enhance the pleasure I am receiving. After a while, my partner will engulf the whole thing balls deep. After that I like it when he goes back to the head and swirling his tongue teases my cock head. Then, unannounced, he shallows my cock quickly. This usually takes my breath! Of course, continued sucking, jacking, licking, and throating will usually result in emptying my balls into a willing, hungry mouth.

When I give a blow job, I try to do to my partner what I like.

How about you guys? What do you like? What is your technique for giving wonderful head. I hope the newbies out there can learn from all your responses and take the next step and learn to give guys the same pleasures that we all enjoy.

Re: How to properly suck cock!

Do you like throat fucking?I have read about it a little in here.Thats exactly the way i feel about sucking cock.I wanna please in the best way i can.3 experiences in 30 years

[QUOTE=Kysquire;381938]When I give a blow job, I try to do to my partner what I like./QUOTE]

The quote above tells it all. Remember to ask him about his likes and dislikes also. He will more likely than not, tell others about your performance.
    Last edited by EuBJDuTram; Jun 4, 2024 at 1:58 PM.

All guys are different so it's important you communicate and figure out what he likes. For me though these are some standard things that I think are always enjoyed:

I always start with his balls. Don't give him the satisfaction of your wet mouth on his cock yet, unless you tells you.

I like to give his shaft a few firm squeezes to tease him. I enjoy how it feels soft on the outside with a rigid core. I like seeing his head get bigger when I squeeze it.

Make it wet. Doesn't have to be messy, but try to keep his shaft slick and wet.

I love dick heads. I love the shape and how it feels in my mouth. I always make an effort to worship it; swirl my tongue around it, suck on it and pop it out of my mouth, slap it against my tongue, poke my tongue in his pee hole, flick my tongue rapidly all over his head, then suck it a few times, then flick it again.

When you can tell he likes something, continue to do it at the same rhythm and motion. Repetition helps work a guy towards orgasm. Know when to stop though and do something else so that he backs off a little from cumming.

Return to his balls often. Lick them or stimulate them when you can, he'll enjoy the extra stimulation.

Dirty talk can be great if you both participate. Ask him "Do you like getting your dick sucked?" or he asks you "You like my cock?"

Moan and make a lot of noise when you suck him. Slurping sounds, sucking sounds, moans and groans. Let yourself get lost in sucking him, make whatever weird noise that comes naturally.

When he's getting close, I like to talk dirty about him cumming. If he's stroking himself, I'll lick his balls and say stuff like "I want all the sperm from your balls man. Can I have your sperm? Want to shoot it in my mouth?" "You want me to eat it?"
    "I want to swallow your sperm bro. Show me it. Show me. I want to taste it. Feed me."

Finally, do whatever it takes to give him the feeling that you really really want his load in your mouth. You're not doing it for him, you need it badly. I personally love if he jacks himself off to finish on top of me, I'll stick my tongue out and open my mouth wide and cry and whimper with joy as he sees all his white semen hit my tongue. Or if he's laying down and stroking, I make sure he sees a spurt or two shoot in my mouth and then alternate between sucking on it and licking the head. I just want to give him that pleasure and comfort of knowing that I love tasting his sperm, every guy knows how wonderful that feeling is when you're cumming.

Swallowing should be mandatory. The mood and tone of any good blowjob should be that you are only doing this to get his cum. You want to suck his cock, but only because it's how you can get his cum. The cum is everything. Show him how desperate you are to eat it and he'll keep coming back for more. It's what he'll fantasize about when you're apart.

I would think it's mostly about how the guy receiving the blowjob likes it. Of course, it should also be tempered with what the guy giving wants as well.

I'm more a fan of the sensual. I want to look down and watch my guy passionately suck on my cock. I want him to go slowly, lightly, let me feel the movement of his tongue along the front, holding still when I start to get overheated and keep me on the edge as long as he wants.

If he wants to feel my cock in his throat, he's more than welcome to do just that - but for himself.

I don't like the videos where the guy rams his cock down someone's throat, causes them to choke, gag and expel a bunch of phlegm when he pulls it out. That just looks like a medical emergency to me. I know some guys get into that though, and it's alright for them. Just not for me.

I?ve been sucking cock for more than 4 decades, from my late teens and now in my 60?s. Don?t really have a ?system? down. I guess that I start with a couple of gentle strokes. Then I suck just the head for a few seconds. I will then lick around the glans and underside. I will touch his balls and give them a lick. I may try to suck one or both into my mouth. Then I will lick up the shaft and put the head back in my mouth. Then I will go up and down with a few shallow strokes then go deep. I can?t go any deeper than a 7? cock. If 7 or less I will try to lick his balls while he is deep in my throat. Then I will start long slow deep strokes getting faster. Then I stop pulling it out of my mouth for a couple seconds. The lick just the tip to taste his precut. Then start with the full deep strokes. Usually by then he is moaning and giving me instructions to go faster, deeper, play with my balls etc? Then I pray he won?t pull out but shoot it in my mouth. I like to taste the cum. Roll it around my tongue. I play it by ear continuing. Some guys get too sensitive and pull back. I enjoy keeping his cock in my mouth until he starts to go soft so I can swallow every last drop. Some guys have a second load and I will continue sucking to get them to give me it again. Man I love cum!

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    All guys are different so it's important you communicate and figure out what he likes. For me though these are some standard things that I think are always enjoyed:

I always start with his balls. Don't give him the satisfaction of your wet mouth on his cock yet, unless you tells you.

I like to give his shaft a few firm squeezes to tease him. I enjoy how it feels soft on the outside with a rigid core. I like seeing his head get bigger when I squeeze it.

I love dick heads. I love the shape and how it feels in my mouth. I always make an effort to worship it; swirl my tongue around it, suck on it and pop it out of my mouth, slap it against my tongue, poke my tongue in his pee hole, flick my tongue rapidly all over his head, then suck it a few times, then flick it again.

When you can tell he likes something, continue to do it at the same rhythm and motion. Repetition helps work a guy towards orgasm. Know when to stop though and do something else so that he backs off a little from cumming.

Return to his balls often. Lick them or stimulate them when you can, he'll enjoy the extra stimulation.

Dirty talk can be great if you both participate. Ask him "Do you like getting your dick sucked?" or he asks you "You like my cock?"

Moan and make a lot of noise when you suck him. Slurping sounds, sucking sounds, moans and groans. Let yourself get lost in sucking him, make whatever weird noise that comes naturally.

When he's getting close, I like to talk dirty about him cumming. If he's stroking himself, I'll lick his balls and say stuff like "I want all the sperm from your balls man. Can I have your sperm? Want to shoot it in my mouth?" "You want me to eat it?"
    "I want to swallow your sperm bro. Show me it. Show me. I want to taste it. Feed me."

Finally, do whatever it takes to give him the feeling that you really really want his load in your mouth. You're not doing it for him, you need it badly. I personally love if he jacks himself off to finish on top of me, I'll stick my tongue out and open my mouth wide and cry and whimper with joy as he sees all his white semen hit my tongue. Or if he's laying down and stroking, I make sure he sees a spurt or two shoot in my mouth and then alternate between sucking on it and licking the head. I just want to give him that pleasure and comfort of knowing that I love tasting his sperm, every guy knows how wonderful that feeling is when you're cumming.

Swallowing should be mandatory. The mood and tone of any good blowjob should be that you are only doing this to get his cum. You want to suck his cock, but only because it's how you can get his cum. The cum is everything. Show him how desperate you are to eat it and he'll keep coming back for more. It's what he'll fantasize about when you're apart.
    Excellent description! I love when they get my balls and cock soaking wet and slide their fingers up and down my shaft while alternating between sucking my cock and sucking my balls. My wife calls this technique The Closer!

I'm mostly a top but love to suck cock too. After reading some of these I will have to try some of these things. One thing I do like to do while sucking is finger his ass and rub his prostate. His moans tell me he likes that very much.

Camelblue. That's what I'm talking about. You may have given every reader on this thread a hal a chubb! Most of us guys would love to trade head with you. You could teach me a thing or two! You make cocksucking a work of art! HMMM.

I do like to suck the balls and play with the butt a lot of the guy likes that, also I give loose wet blow jobs and use a lot of tongue swirls. I can take most cocks pretty far down my throat and hold it for awhile, these are also things I enjoy feeling when I get sucked.

WOW!
    I mean really... WOW!!!
    I just want to thank you for sharing.
    Thank you all for sharing your techniques. I for one truly appreciate reading these and will keep many of them in my head for future use when the time cums for me to suck another cock. Its been way too long for me!
    Thank you all again and
    WOW!

Well. That has to feel good!
    Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I'm mostly a top but love to suck cock too. After reading some of these I will have to try some of these things. One thing I do like to do while sucking is finger his ass and rub his prostate. His moans tell me he likes that very much.

Funny, I have more experience as a bottom then giving head. ? used to have a fwb that only like to touch and fuck me. I held him when making out.

I really want more experience with head.

It has been about ten years since I have sucked a cock. I always loved the head, sucking and licking it. Giving attention to the shaft and balls. My buddy had huge balls and could barely get one in my mouth and he loved it when I would run my tongue between his sack and his ass. Licking his shaft, and back to his head. I would do my best to deep throat him and hold it there while working my tongue on his shaft. When he was about to cum, I would gently squeeze his balls, that's what he liked. Sometimes I would keep his cock at the back of my throat, sometimes just my lips around his head and swallow it all. Sometimes he wanted to finish by stroking off while I played with his balls and cum on my face and chest. I was returning the pleasure, he usually sucked me first

I always run my tongue around the head of his cock as I suck it and stroke it with my right hand I can make a guy cum like a fountain in about 10 to 15 minutes some it takes about 5 .
    I love giving head could do it all day but I like 7" or bigger .

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPaCpl View Post
    WOW!
    I mean really... WOW!!!
    I just want to thank you for sharing.
    Thank you all for sharing your techniques. I for one truly appreciate reading these and will keep many of them in my head for future use when the time cums for me to suck another cock. Its been way too long for me!
    Thank you all again and
    WOW!
    Thank you. They say it's about the journey, not the destination and that's definitely true. I feel like if we both smoke weed, we both get really locked into the small details and sensations which can make it super pleasurable. That being said, you should enjoy the journey to making him cum but the goal and mission is his cum. His orgasm is the most important thing, but how he gets to his orgasm is the art of cocksucking and that should be given a lot of serious thought and effort.

Thank you. They say it's about the journey, not the destination and that's definitely true. I feel like if we both smoke weed, we both get really locked into the small details and sensations which can make it super pleasurable. That being said, you should enjoy the journey to making him cum but the goal and mission is his cum. His orgasm is the most important thing, but how he gets to his orgasm is the art of cocksucking and that should be given a lot of serious thought and effort.
    I couldnt agree more. Its such a thrill to drive a man wild, to feel him throbbing in your mouth.
    To hear his moans, groans and gasps! To be rewarded with his delicious precum and eventually his cum. I want it to last forever and for him to beg me for more