Register

Toys. Anyone likes to play with toys?

Since toys are now easily available online.
    What is your experience and likes experimenting with butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, cock rings, ball weights, slings, clamps, ... and else?
    My wife on here is: Flawless14U

Re: Toys. Anyone likes to play with toys?

You want to help me out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0313.jpg  

I am rather experienced with butt plugs, dildos and sex slings. Not so much with clamps, ball weights, sounds, and pumps but willing to learn...

Love them all, and wife likes to play too

I have 3 Butt Plugs, the largest is 6" long and 1.75 in Diameter. I also have a Dildo that is 8 inches long x 2" in diameter. I can take both with ease!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Anal stimulation helps any sexual situation I am in. So having my partner use a toy on me is fun

Quote Originally Posted by iamcontent View Post
    Anal stimulation helps any sexual situation I am in. So having my partner use a toy on me is fun
    OMG, I want to be Pegged soo bad. . .
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I do enjoy my thrusting dildo and butt plug

My partner and I started incorporating toys into our sex play a few years ago. It started with the two of us using a Fleshlight to bring one another off, which we found very intense. Later, when I agreed to bottom for Dave, we introduced a dildo as a means to stretch my opening before allowing him to penetrate me. About the same time we started wearing cock rings, which both helped us maintain powerful erections while significantly delaying our orgasms, Over the years we've also brought each other off with a vibrator belonging to Dave's wife. If she only knew . . .

Several years ago, I played in a threesome with a younger couple. During one of our earlier sessions, the gal pegged me while I sucked her boyfriend's cock. I didn't think I'd like it, but strangely, I did. Basically, I could have done without the feeling of pressure and fullness, but when it was my turn to cum, I had one of the most intense, full-body orgasms I've ever had. It lasted twice as long as usual, and I spewed cum like a regular waterworks!