PDA

View Full Version : mustache or no?

centillini
Dec 4, 2011, 11:03 AM
I am just now getting my mustache to where it is waxing down great, and am bicurious and wondering if it is hotter with or without a mustache as you gets sucked?

pepperjack
Dec 4, 2011, 11:56 AM
I am just now getting my mustache to where it is waxing down great, and am bicurious and wondering if it is hotter with or without a mustache as you gets sucked?

Well,I used to refer to mine as a pussy tickler; and the aroma of my wife used to linger therein for hours after a nooner; intoxicating! Just had a guy on another site tell me my stache was driving him wild.:devil:

Gearbox
Dec 4, 2011, 12:36 PM
YES!!! Love feeling bristles or bush on my bell end and lips. Some don't, but you can't please everybody!

Fun guy 6969
Dec 7, 2011, 4:10 PM
Gotta say if you are shaven and the guy can deep throat you it is a great feeling.

Timmie
Dec 7, 2011, 9:15 PM
facial and body hair is a turn on for me

onewhocares
Dec 11, 2011, 12:32 AM
I have always been a fan of facial hair...be it moustache or goutee. Now put those on a six foot five bald man...and I shall be in heaven.

Belle

BiJoe696
Dec 11, 2011, 8:09 AM
Facial hair is fine, EXCEPT please if you are into "dressing up" I think it looks bad.

IMHO :bipride: :bibounce::bipride::bibounce::bigrin::bipride::2ce nts:

fredtyg
Dec 11, 2011, 10:33 AM
I used to not give it much thought until I shaved off the mustache I wore for over 30 years. Now I much prefer clean shaven guys, although well trimmed mustaches and goatees are ok. Heck, where I live you wouldn't have much of a choice in guys if you didn't like facial hair.

I very much dislike any long, unkempt hair. I find long beards disgusting even if they are otherwise well kept.

Jobelorocks
Dec 11, 2011, 10:51 AM
I don't particularly like mustaches, but they aren't deal breakers. I much prefer when men have that 4 o'clock shadow. Well since my hubbys facial hair grows so fast it gets to be a 4 o'clock shadow within a couple hours of him shaving. lol.

Cathy38c
Dec 11, 2011, 1:35 PM
I had a mustache a while back, it was a bother then decided that it just did not go with my CD desires.

xdressersex
Dec 27, 2011, 2:16 PM
Ha, I got a beard and mustache, what a hoot when I get dressed up. Oh well, I'm not trying to pass anyway...

nitrog100
Dec 27, 2011, 2:54 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of facial hair. It just feels kind of wrong having it scratch up against your nether regions. That's just personal opinion though.

FunE1
Dec 27, 2011, 9:13 PM
I only like VERY closely cropped mustaches/goatees; NOT a fan of big, bushy mustaches, beards, etc. Then, too, I am attracted to smoother men than hairy ones.