PDA

View Full Version : Bi Ladies

Jobelorocks
Dec 20, 2011, 7:25 PM
What size titties do you like on another woman?

I like small ones.

Finally a poll/thread that is exclusive to ladies, there are so many that are for men only.

ohmymy69
Dec 20, 2011, 8:02 PM
I prefer them smallish like mine!

Realist
Dec 20, 2011, 10:16 PM
I just got off the phone with my GF. I asked her this question; she says she's more interested in personalities and compatibility. But, if she had to choose for a lover's breast size only, she'd take a medium to large breasts.

She said she would love to have a lactating girlfriend! Never heard of a lady having that desire, before.

Diva667
Dec 20, 2011, 10:19 PM
I like all sizes, really. To me the woman attached, her confidence and , for lack of a better word joie de vivre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joie_de_vivre) is what really matters.

æonpax
Dec 21, 2011, 2:09 AM
I like all sizes, really. To me the woman attached, her confidence and , for lack of a better word joie de vivre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joie_de_vivre) is what really matters.

http://i.imgur.com/AzpF6.jpg

darkeyes
Dec 21, 2011, 8:08 AM
Have me own idea of wot is perfect on a woman.. an tidgie isnt it..even on me.. but am rite fond of wot I have ta muchly, such as they are.. but we are all so diff, wot looks gud on one wud look rite outa place on another.. in the end.. wot matters isnt what others think of our boobies.. but what we think of 'em and how happy and secure we are with them.. an stuff ne else..;)

Rhevan
Dec 21, 2011, 10:24 AM
I voted for average but in the end it's more what is behind the breasts that counts for me.

Rhevan

innaminka
Dec 21, 2011, 7:07 PM
I've always had tiny-teenies and that's the way i voted.

I'm not really a breast fetishist.
We all have them (women!!) and they are only a tiny part of a wonderful whole. Really - who cares??

æonpax
Dec 21, 2011, 7:21 PM
`
For what it's worth - While I've seen men discussing (and sometimes arguing) about who has the biggest penis, I've never seen women discuss (or argue) about who has the biggest breasts, at least from a hubris perspective....this is not to say some haven't.

Speaking of genitalia, I likewise, have never run into any females bragging that they have the biggest vagina. :eek:
`

CaptAhab
Dec 21, 2011, 7:26 PM
I forget...is this poll only for women? If not, I vote larg-ish breasts :) If male votes dont count...then im sad:(

Jobelorocks
Dec 21, 2011, 8:37 PM
I forget...is this poll only for women? If not, I vote larg-ish breasts :) If male votes dont count...then im sad:(

Yes it is for women, but I did that because there are so many threads and polls that are meant for men only, so I did one for women only. I get tired of not being able to participate in tons of posts that are exclusive to men. I don't mind a few here or there, but there are ones all the freaking time.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 21, 2011, 9:49 PM
my sister skye and her female partner were both medium sized ladies and both perfered small to medium breasts......

skye was fine with enhanced breasts that looked natural.. breast sculpting I think she said, v's over sized implants......

the other thing that was interesting about them both is they both preferred sports bras over normal bras... they reckoned there was something more sexy about the way a sports bra held the breast

I am very thankful to them both with their open and honest talk about ladies as it was definately a good chance to learn about bisexual ladies view of the world with two of the most amazing ladies I have known......

I talk about them in the past tense as they both died of aids related issues a few years ago