PDA

View Full Version : meets

preacher426
Apr 12, 2012, 7:22 PM
Does anybody actually meet up with anybody frpm thos site

Realist
Apr 12, 2012, 7:27 PM
Yes, but it may take a while. Most want to get to know a person, even just a little, before jumping into anything.

welickit
Apr 13, 2012, 12:20 PM
We got together with a guy yesterday for the first time. We made the initial contact with him and he wasn't the usual in a hurry, write one sentence and jump in bed guy. The three of us had a fun get together and all agree that we will pursue the relationship. So it does happen. In our world if you can't take your time or express yourself in writing then we aren't compatible.

tenni
Apr 15, 2012, 8:19 AM
Yes, it is possible to meet guys but it depends upon what you are both looking for. With your size, that may be a plus or a minus. I can not tell how hairy you are but "bears" comes to mind as a good promo for you. I don't know of any but I think that there may be sites for bears, cubs and their admirers. You probably know the precautions about meeting in public first etc. The ol saying about having to kiss a lot of frogs before meeting the right one sometimes holds true.

Bisexual Explorer
Apr 16, 2012, 2:06 PM
I have met three wonderful partners on this site and am having discussions with a few more. Realize that this is a low batting average game so the more times you get to the plate - leaving site visit notes, sending messages, and taking part in forums - the more likely you are to get a hit.
I don't chat, but I'd bet that those who do increase their odds as well.

Bisexual Explorer

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 16, 2012, 3:17 PM
I've met a few wondrful folks from this site, and a Sweetie on top of that. Would Still love a Bisex rendezvous someday in a centrally located place. Vegas or San Antonio Texas...lol. OMG, how much fun would that be? Theres so many of you that I'd love to meet, and a couple that I'd like to meet to just tell "Well bless yer lil heart" and kick in the shins. LOL :}
Dreaming Cat

cuttin2dachase
Apr 16, 2012, 4:07 PM
This site is international and attracts bisexual or bi-curious members, male, female and couples, mostly from the US. I think that members living in or very near heavily populated urban areas probably have more luck meeting other fellow members than those of us who live in more rural areas. I have made some special female, male and couples friends here and am sure we'd meet if we were closer geographically.

creeksideguy
Apr 16, 2012, 5:12 PM
Yes I have, it was fun and is still on going

BigZipper
Apr 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
Seems impossible to me. Send out feelers often but they go no wear.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 17, 2012, 12:09 AM
Hey Zip? Are you on FetLife? I have a couple of Sweeties there in Barre...maybe you should give them a yell and say hello. :}
Cat

*pan*
Apr 17, 2012, 10:04 AM
i have met some on here but far and few between, i always seen this as a social site more then a hook up site, a place where male, female, bi, straight, gay ect.... converse and chat, share expirences and ideas, gain knowledge and get the latest news on the bisexual world. i would imagine that most like my self have a hook up site they frequent when looking.

Randypan
Apr 17, 2012, 5:33 PM
I have met up with several from http://bearforest.com

slipnslide
Apr 17, 2012, 5:42 PM
If I live to be 1000 I'll never meet anyone from here.

Jobelorocks
Apr 17, 2012, 6:27 PM
I find that this site only works for some as far as hooking up. I don't use this site at all for hook-ups. I find that other dating sites fit more with what my hubby and I are looking for. This site really has few people that are my age, my type, and just very few people that are in my area. This site works for some, but sometimes you just have to try a couple different sites to find what you are looking for.

swmnkdinthervr
Apr 17, 2012, 6:44 PM
We've received a lot of emails but nobody has ever followed up on our response.

LeeNorCal
Apr 17, 2012, 6:46 PM
For what it's worth, I've "met up" twice (one married couple and one guy) with people I've met in the few months I've been here, but have yet to "hook up" (i.e. for sex) with anyone from this site. On other sites, I've met with others for everything from quickies to long term friendships/relationships (and long distance vacations, too.) I think it all depends on what your are looking for and to clearly state that in your personal ad. BTW, the folks I've met from bisexual.com are the greatest ever. Looking forward to meeting more.

BigZipper
Apr 17, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hey Zip? Are you on FetLife? I have a couple of Sweeties there in Barre...maybe you should give them a yell and say hello. :}
Cat

Thanks, checked the sight out. At first glance it doesn't appear to be for me but when I have more time I'll look closer.

I have hooked up with one person from Bearforest but it's a gay website which I am not. It was okay, had some fun but not really what I'm looking for. I like both boys and girls. At this point though I would like my male encounters to be one on one. We'll see. Maybe I just need to be more patient.

LeeNorCal
Apr 18, 2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks, checked the sight out. At first glance it doesn't appear to be for me but when I have more time I'll look closer.

I have hooked up with one person from Bearforest but it's a gay website which I am not. It was okay, had some fun but not really what I'm looking for. I like both boys and girls. At this point though I would like my male encounters to be one on one. We'll see. Maybe I just need to be more patient.

Zip, I noticed you haven't added any "friends" on here. I have found that is the first step to actually meeting (other than a possible "meet-and-shoot" chance encounter.) You'd definitely be on my radar if we were geographically closer. Not sure if you've checked and added comments to other peoples ads, but that's worked for me. I have a backlog of folks I'd like to get to know better, if I only had time. I tend to need to chat/message/email for a while before I get up the courage to meet in real life. And yeah, I've tried Bearforest, Squirt, even Craigslist, but they aren't really for me.

"Don't be patient, be proactive!" -- from a poster on my wall at work.

BigZipper
Apr 18, 2012, 9:01 PM
I've tried sending out tons of PM's to get the ball rolling. Most of the time I get no reply. I'll try the friend thing and see if that opens some doors.