PDA

View Full Version : tips for first time

oh2264
Sep 20, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hey guys, new guy here. I've only slept with women most my life, but have been curious about messing around with a guy for the last couple years. I finally have an opportunity with a guy tomorrow I met on craigslist, I didn't rush into it. I am planning on doing mutual oral, and safely bottoming. Any tips/tricks to make the first time more enjoyable would be greatly appreciated.

Gearbox
Sep 21, 2012, 10:06 AM
RELAX! As much as you can.:)
Treat it exactly the same as you would if you were having casual sex with a woman: Just put your hands, mouth, cock, body where they realy want to go, and do what you realy want to do with them. No thinking required! It's as you say 'Messing around with a guy', and messing around is FUN.
If you do decide to bottom during your time together, listen to him. If he's an experienced top, he'll know how nervous you are and will try to relax you enough to make entering you as easy and enjoyable as possible. Help him put the condom on if your worried about that.

If you don't feel comfortable with him, or your not attracted to him in person, just say so and don't do anything. There's always tomorrow!
Hope you enjoy!;)

darkeyes
Sep 21, 2012, 10:14 AM
RELAX! As much as you can.:)
Treat it exactly the same as you would if you were having casual sex with a woman:

Well..mayb not quite 'zactly same... 'e will b ther foreva tryin' 2 find 'is pussy...:impleased

Gearbox
Sep 21, 2012, 10:27 AM
Well..mayb not quite 'zactly same... 'e will b ther foreva tryin' 2 find 'is pussy...:impleased
LOL! It's on the other side.:tongue:

Disclaimer - I do NOT condone any female genatalia refrences used for the make anus! It's sily, and a bit disturbing! Especialy the term 'Man C***'.:eek2:

jamieknyc
Sep 21, 2012, 10:52 AM
Another thing too, if you can still manage it at this late hour. Meet the guy in a public place (such as a bar first), so you can check out whether you feel uneasy with the situation. There are crazies out there.

liberlib
Sep 21, 2012, 12:52 PM
Cleanliness is always a plus and, for many, a must. Don't forget teeth, tongue, and mouth as well as hair. If you are thinkikng of bottoming, consider a warm water enema just before you go.

oh2264
Sep 21, 2012, 9:40 PM
Thanks, hopefully will be happening late tonight.

oh2264
Sep 24, 2012, 6:34 PM
Things fell through, maybe later this week.