PDA

View Full Version : how do you seduce someone you dont know is bi

buds50
Sep 23, 2012, 7:51 AM
i recently met a man who i found very attractive and wanted to have sex with him but is he bi ??or would he want to try bi sex ?? how do you know or how do you approach him .ive been bi since a very early age . but the only guys ive met and had sex in the last 20 years were arranged through sites like this , knowing the guy is bi and into it i have no prob aproaching them or being the aggresser in a sex scene. but this man totally turned me on and im not usually attracted to men that way. i am attacted sexually only not physically but this guy got to me and i wanted him ,usually im only attracted to a guys cock or ass for rimming . how should i approach this guy to see if he can be seduced any tips ??

The Young Pretender
Sep 23, 2012, 8:54 AM
Without decent indicators that someone would be interested (knowledge of the person, flirting, body language etc), the odds are so badly stacked against this happening, I would not recommend it. Most men pride themselves on beings 163.88% straight. :(

biblkman
Sep 23, 2012, 9:46 AM
In my opinion... It depends on how well u know this person, but if your realy determened you could casually bring up some bisexual or homosexual issue , in politics or try that I have a friend line...you know ... I have a buddy who is bi and people give him a hard time thing...see his reaction and opinions. At least that will give you some indication of his opinions on same sex or bi sex,

fredtyg
Sep 23, 2012, 11:18 AM
I agree with biblkman. Subtly bringing up bi or homo issues will give you a chance to gauge how comfortable he is with it. That's no guarantee you'll end up with him, but it should give you an idea whether or not he's approachable.

curious1also
Sep 23, 2012, 11:30 AM
its difficult...thers a guy at work who hasnt dated a gal in prob 5 yrs. but always says things with bi/gay inuendo that makes one wonder... like getting fucked in the ass. etc.
but its just not something ya approach someone about randomly....it can backfire in a big way.

Gearbox
Sep 23, 2012, 12:18 PM
Even if he is bi, he may not be comfortable with it and react like a scared deer if you make sexual advances. He could feel exposed because YOU guessed that he likes cock etc.
YOU will have to be ok with him knowing your bi whether he rejects you or not, first.
If your not ok with that, then your wasting your time with him IMO. You could try and seduce him, using all the tricks in the book, but you'll get the same result as HE got with you. He has seduced you (unwittingly?) into wanting him, but you come here instead of acting on it with him.;)

The Young Pretender
Sep 23, 2012, 12:46 PM
I agree with biblkman. Subtly bringing up bi or homo issues will give you a chance to gauge how comfortable he is with it. That's no guarantee you'll end up with him, but it should give you an idea whether or not he's approachable.

There is a really big gulf in between: 1) "I sympathize with LGBT causes, am comfortable in the company of LGBT people, and have LGBT friends." 2) "I want to 69 with you. Now."

fredtyg
Sep 23, 2012, 12:52 PM
There is a really big gulf in between: 1) "I sympathize with LGBT causes, am comfortable in the company of LGBT people, and have LGBT friends." 2) "I want to 69 with you. Now."

True, but how a guy reacts to it at least shows how comfortable he is with the subject. If they guy goes off on you if you jokingly say something like, "The bisexuals have it best. They double their chances for a date on a Saturday night", you probably shouldn't bother going further. Just because he'd laugh at that doesn't mean he's open to a pick-up, either, but it shows he's not totally uptight about it.

As mentioned above, the best route is to somehow let him know you're bi or homo. Then he can proceed in a way he feels comfortable, assuming he's at all interested in you.

tenni
Sep 23, 2012, 12:57 PM
I agree with most of the guys who have posted so far. It is more than not a multi layered approach. Initiate some small discussion on a bisexual (rather than gay) issue. If he seems at least slightly open minded then you can explore more. As Young Pretender states there is a wide gape between being bi positive and open to having sex with another guy. Then you will have to do some self disclosure but you don't have to smack him with "I'm bi". A few hints might precede that. You might even compliment him on some aspect of his personality or body. If he works out, compliment him on his body but ever so minor. That might come before admitting your own sexuality and then again after. After all, you are referring to seduction and from there might come touch in some very minor manner. ;)

fredtyg
Sep 23, 2012, 1:38 PM
I am curious how comfortable the original poster is about letting the guy know he's a bisexual?

buds50
Oct 3, 2012, 6:57 AM
if the situation is right and in the right circumstances id be able to hint around about my being into bi sex , but id need some indication from the other person that thery would be into it .once i know or actually go to have sex with a bi or gay cpl or guy i can be the aggresser in the situation ,

darkeyes
Oct 3, 2012, 8:01 AM
Dunno bout guys seducing guys, but normally it was study, eyes, body language, chat.. not so hard really... not infallible, but effective enough when I was foot loose and fancy free... :bigrin:

Nadia
Oct 3, 2012, 12:57 PM
I have the same question about women. How do I know if a woman would be interested?

darkeyes
Oct 3, 2012, 1:05 PM
Dunno bout guys seducing guys, but normally it was study, eyes, body language, chat.. not so hard really... not infallible, but effective enough when I was foot loose and fancy free... :bigrin: This helps Nadia babes....:)

69luvr
Oct 5, 2012, 2:58 PM
I agree about the eyes. When walking through a mall I search for eyes and a little smile. If contact is made the end of the journey is pretty near! It works like acharm nearly all the time.