PDA

View Full Version : Only a bi male can give a woman this pleasure

indenver_indenver
Jan 9, 2013, 8:38 AM
I have a suggestion for the name for a sex act that has no name. What can we call it when a woman has a cock in her pussy and another man is licking her pussy at the same time?

Why do we need to have a name for this? Well, imagine your are sitting in a café with a sexy lady and she is dying to know if you will help do this for her. Can you even imagine her saying, “Honey, I need for you to lick my pussy while Frank has his cock in me.”

I have thought of a term. It is the “bi-gift.” Think about it. No straight guy is willing to lick a woman’s pussy with another man’s cock in it. And few gay guys would be interested in having sex with a woman. So the task defaults to us bisexual men. Hence, I thought of the bi-gift.

Now imagine the same scene in a café. The lady says to her companion, “Honey, how would you like to give me the bi-gift?” She has communicated what she wants in a simple hyphenated term. She avoids using the words “cock” and “pussy” in public.

And bi-gift is a euphemism that has a positive connotation. Who doesn’t like gifts?

And now think of the wonderful possible results of using this innocuous term. As more and more woman discover the incredible pleasure of having both a cock and tongue at the same time, bi-sexual men will become more and more in demand! Once it gets around that you are willing to give the women the bi-gift, they will be after you.

Also, having an explicit term for this sex act will make it much easier to find it on Google.

tenni
Jan 9, 2013, 10:14 AM
indenver
Oh, I can tell that you have been up late at nights working with your fertile sexy mind! ;) Excellent. Bi gift :) :bibounce:

Plumhead2
Jan 9, 2013, 11:20 AM
If then I do it with another couple, is it a re-gift?
bi-gift, the gift that keeps on giving.
Or course, doesn't the husband get something out of it? as he slides out of his wife, the bi-guy licks his cock a few times and then slides it back into the guy's wife.
Hey, my birthday is coming up next month and that would be a terrific gift.

darkeyes
Jan 9, 2013, 12:13 PM
No straight guy is willing to lick a woman’s pussy with another man’s cock in it. None? At all? Oooo... I must have dreamt it... or wer they bi and fibbing? Nope.. don't think so.. knew it ver crudely as the "screw lick" and the "fuck lick" and me best m8 calls it the "Penetration Waltz" on account of man tongue trying dance and weave to avoid willie and goolies as he ins and outs... don't expect bi guys to b quite so discriminating, but not every gay or bi guy likes man bits on his tongue so I'm told... but whether it has a proper name I have no idea.. but it isn't unknown for str8 guys 2 do it.. not common.. but not unknown.. but don't mind wot it is called.. long as u and and he and she have gud time...;)

ErosUrge
Jan 9, 2013, 1:14 PM
superb! great idea....bi-gift aye?....this one just might become the common term to stay...

bi4asplay
Jan 9, 2013, 2:01 PM
I like Bi-Gift. That will work.

chtampa
Jan 9, 2013, 6:53 PM
It already has a name. It is 69+.

olmizzou42
Jan 10, 2013, 11:03 AM
Whatever it's called I would love to do it...licking pussy and cock at the same time...mmmmm!

hillwalker54
Jan 10, 2013, 12:58 PM
One word... H O T >>>>.

CurEUs_Male
Jan 10, 2013, 1:46 PM
My first mmf experience was just that, called it 69+1 from behind.
Loved it, and looking forward to many happy returns to that same spot

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 11, 2013, 1:25 PM
I love "Cuck" situations like this. They are fantastic with the right people!!!
Miss those days..:}
Cat, fanning furiously now...LOL