PDA

View Full Version : bi-curious

Captain
Mar 25, 2013, 11:04 PM
Hey all, new here. I'm a young, bi-curious male.

I had somewhat of a question. I've played with some toys and enjoyed it, and over the past year have really thought about trying it with another guy, preferably in an MMF situation. I have this huge fantasy of being fucked by a guy while either being sucked off or fucking a girl. Or even just getting fucked while she watches.

Does anyone have any safe suggestions on finding couples that would willing to do this? I really want to try it, but have no idea about a safe way to go about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VZR1800
Mar 26, 2013, 1:02 PM
Start by taking advantage of this sites capability for you to put up a personal ad. Once you do, you'll be able to see all other ads within your state. Above hit Control Panel, then to the right you'll see Personal Ad stuff. It's best if your ad has photos. Go from there. You can then use the Private Message function to chat with those you are interested in, and they will likewise do the same. Don't be silent here, the more you post the more attention you will receive. I am currently chatting with two guys in my area, hopefully one of them will work out.