PDA

View Full Version : what do yall think about lower back tattoo on a guy?

bj4ubi
Mar 14, 2014, 12:38 PM
I've got a lot of tattoos thinking about getting tramp stamp just want an option on it.

Stormy Nights
Mar 14, 2014, 2:31 PM
I like tattoos on guys it all depends on what they are… sorry i do not know what a tramp stamp is.

bj4ubi
Mar 14, 2014, 2:39 PM
Its on your lower back right above your butt.

DoneGone275
Mar 14, 2014, 3:13 PM
So what? Many guys have tattoos on their lower back! It doesn't necessarily mean it is a "tramp stamp", unless the tattoo suggests something other than the love for your mom. ;)

But anyway, I don't have any tattoos but I have been thinking about getting one. To me, a tattoo is personal. Before I get that permanent stamp that I will be wearing for the rest of my life I think it needs to be a symbol of who I am. And I have been thinking about placing that tattoo in a very personal place.

Stormy Nights
Mar 14, 2014, 4:00 PM
Its on your lower back right above your butt.
oh interesting :3

Paulsson
Mar 14, 2014, 4:25 PM
I saw one on a guy at a nudist resort years ago. It was an arrow pointed down and enter was written inside the arrow.

bikurinpa
Mar 14, 2014, 6:38 PM
For me, it would be a turn-off!

dndproperty
Mar 14, 2014, 8:33 PM
I love it on girls, it is so sexy on girls. Guys... it make no sence but again art and tattoo are a personal choice! I have 2 dolphines on my upper back left side. Sometimes guys say bad things about it, I don't care

newlynymphos
Mar 15, 2014, 2:28 PM
Well, in May I will be adding to my tattoo collection, with "Fantasy/Reality" in the look of a boats bow wave, starting at my anus, and going up to my hip bones :) Fantasy will be forward, Reality will be written backwards!

Cursubm
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 PM
The right tattoo would work for anyone.

Biboz49
Mar 16, 2014, 5:01 PM
I think it's hot on women and men. I've heard of tattoos referred to as "tramp stamps" but didn't know it was associated with a specific location on the body.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 16, 2014, 6:03 PM
Its up to you, Darlin. If you want to get one, then go for it. It doesnt matter what others think, its your body, you do to it as you please.. Good luck
Cat.

newlynymphos
Mar 16, 2014, 8:49 PM
I like how Cherokee thinks :) Just be comfortable in your skin :)

bj4ubi
Mar 20, 2014, 9:25 AM
I have stars on my hips

open2both
Mar 21, 2014, 5:54 PM
ok…
It SCREAMS I'm BI/GAY!!
Woo-hoo!
GREAT conversation starter for anyone who is "coming on" 2 U.
Go for it!

newlynymphos
Mar 22, 2014, 1:30 PM
Its nick named a " tramp stamp" for a reason :) And I don't mind calling myself a "tramp"! My body art attracts the kinky girls, and kinky guys! What could be better?

the sacred night
Mar 22, 2014, 1:43 PM
I like gender nonconformity, so I like lower back tattoos on guys, whereas on women, I'm just like... "Yeah, I've seen that before."

Realist
Mar 22, 2014, 6:18 PM
Tattoos aren't a deal maker, or deal breaker for me.

I have my preferences, but don't share my feelings, unless asked specifically about my thoughts. Even then, I try to not hurt any feelings. Some folks are really proud of them and a few even wish they'd hadn't gotten them....Guess what, it's too late, then!

My GF has some and I would have preferred she left that sweet body undecorated. I thought she was perfect, before! But it was her choice..............I rarely notice them, any more.

A long time ago, I had a male lover with a scorpion tattooed on the head of his penis! I don't even want to think of the pain that must have caused!

by~his~side
Mar 22, 2014, 8:03 PM
I like tattoos. My husband has one of a panther on his right upper arm. I have a tramp stamp. It's my zodiac sign with some cascading starbursts. Hubby's is rather random....he has no personal attachment to panthers. Mine is personal and special to me.

Do I think lower back tattoos are sexy on a guy? It would depend. Sports team logo, beer logo, rock band logo..yes. His monogram or a pink hello kitty....not so much. I wouldn't kick him outta bed just because of a tattoo. Live and let live.

~D~

bj4ubi
Mar 23, 2014, 3:37 AM
That's what I'm looking to do also!!!26039
Really like this

newlynymphos
Mar 24, 2014, 12:09 AM
That is in good taste, generic, and of unisex design :) Easy to build from in the future too :)

spemat
Apr 3, 2014, 7:55 AM
I'm covered in tattoos... Whatever ink you want, you should get. My whole back will be done eventually, I have one sleeve and one half sleeve on the other, a chest piece two big ones on my legs and I have no preference either way when it comes to others who are or aren't tattooed. I like a lot of ink. I work a suit and tie job and they don't show so it isn't really ruining opportunities for me.