PDA

View Full Version : Do u prefer to suck a guy based on his face or body looks?

groove311
Jun 19, 2014, 8:20 PM
u prefer handsome or a hot body?

vaun1972
Jun 19, 2014, 8:38 PM
my wife and i prefer hot good looking guys . She likes to get in the action too.

groove311
Jun 19, 2014, 8:58 PM
Isn't 5'6" 145lb in shape but I feel too short to be ever be above average or look hot?

Marriedbi58
Jun 19, 2014, 10:39 PM
I prefer a hot looking COCK. That being said, I don't like obese I guess the body but the coxk is what turns me on.

jamie63
Jun 20, 2014, 3:10 AM
....i prefer a nice shaven/semi shaven cock n balls, but, it's what it's attached to that counts for me. I do not like fat, obese, or overweight bodies - a definate turn off for me personally!!

tim

rockhard123
Jun 20, 2014, 3:57 AM
if it got a cock an he of age I well suck him

newlynymphos
Jun 20, 2014, 6:26 AM
Well, if he's hairy, total turn off! Overweight? Turn off (a little extra padding is fine though :) ).

Gearbox
Jun 20, 2014, 7:18 AM
Lips outdo all else.:bowdown:

bi4asplay
Jun 20, 2014, 9:39 AM
my wife and i prefer hot good looking guys . She likes to get in the action too.

Hot body Hotter cock. With a guy it is the cock that I am interested in.

berryhard
Jun 20, 2014, 3:57 PM
First it's the co k and balls. I like a good sized well shaped cock that is groomed. The. I consider the body and hygiene. Like most here I don't want obese but a few extra pounds is no big deal. If he is also handsome thts great but not important.

loftycraig
Jun 20, 2014, 6:48 PM
i prefer to consider both

jem_is_bi
Jun 20, 2014, 10:18 PM
If they are not arrogant or spiteful and are intelligent and content with life then there is the potential to win my heart.
HOWEVER!! If they are gay or bisexual and have dick I would like to suck they have my attention.

But, I already have both in one man.

Truckert
Jun 20, 2014, 10:28 PM
No as long has he is clean we are just human

Macker
Jun 20, 2014, 10:53 PM
Body for sure. Sometimes you can't help the way your face looks, but you can with your body ;)

Mickymo1974
Jul 5, 2014, 11:21 AM
I dont find men attractive at all, it's purely sexual with me. So looks dont matter to me. A nice clean cock and well trimmed/shaven shot n curlies and i'd be happy.

bigDsmoothdude
Jul 5, 2014, 1:44 PM
Face is very important to me but so is body looks. If he's got that and he's a great cock sucker and an awesome kisser then he's a keeper

mikeyd270
Jul 5, 2014, 4:13 PM
I just prefer a nice hard throbbing cock.

mrcumsalot
Jul 6, 2014, 8:15 AM
I have never given much thought to what a guy looks like. If they have the sexual qualities (demanding, strict, rough) that I need then that is all I need. Looks are not important at all.

Rambigent
Jul 6, 2014, 9:52 AM
I think I probably respond more to a pleasant face, but I'm not too picky when it comes to looks. Leaving my sig on this post to prove that point. ;)

Unless it's just a one-shot suck session (which I rarely do), personality is a lot more important than looks.

unavida
Jul 6, 2014, 12:22 PM
I like a buff body. I am addicted to lifting weights and shaping my body through hard work. I look at a muscle mans physique like a piece of art. That's what turns me on. Face has little to do with it for me.

TerrorTwilight
Jul 6, 2014, 2:43 PM
I actually prefer older, heavier guys. Looks aren't important. I do like a nice looking dick though.

cuttin2dachase
Jul 6, 2014, 5:15 PM
I just want to be with a man who is as hot as I am to kiss and make out, rub and stroke, get each other hard and suck cock until we both explode our loads. If he is hot, sincere and turned on, he has me right then and there and I am good to go unless he's obese or plain out ugly or unclean. It is icing on the cake if he's above average looking and on the buff side, but when all is said and done, it is really his cock I want to worship manually and orally while he is doing the same with mine !

BiCuriousVAN
Jul 6, 2014, 6:14 PM
Good question. For me, I think it is the person's face, but I'm not really sure. I actually don't think I want to suck a guy who all muscle I just want an average guy. Really, for me I think it comes down to having a nice cock who really enjoys me going down on him and sucking his cock.

Bibutnotnarrow
Jul 6, 2014, 10:34 PM
A nice clean cock (cut is best IMHO) that will reach my throat without a tummy in the way; preferably a joint effort (so to speak) with one other and balls to fondle. Mmmm.

conn55
Jul 7, 2014, 4:22 PM
Married bi guy in LA here

Socurious34
Jul 10, 2014, 11:45 AM
Hmm tough question, I like a certain type, skinny, atheletic, i like a nice slim hairless six pack leading to a strait(not bent) cut, perportionate cock, like uniform thickness, nice helmet shaped head for me to run my tounge around, clean shaven nice full balls. That way i can just cover everything orally while run my hands all over his ass and stomach. Damn... Whos ready to fuck me?

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 10, 2014, 3:09 PM
Dick size matters most. Cute face is next on my priority list.

And he needs to be hot for me to suck his dick or it won't be fun no matter how cute or well hung he might be.

Lust trumps all in the end....

sker56
Jul 11, 2014, 5:09 PM
I agree with Marriedbi58. All that I am looking at is the cock! I am curious, but not curious about kissing or hugging or cuddling, but curious about jacking or sucking another guy's cock or having my cock stroked or sucked by another guy. May possibly be interested in some anal play, but it is all about the cock!

Tim56Mn
Jul 12, 2014, 4:03 PM
its the person I have never met a person that s not nice to look at and (I like his cock)

Sexual_soujourner
Jul 14, 2014, 5:56 AM
I feel as if I'm being superficial saying this. I guess it comes down to both. However, the personality will bridge a lot of imperfections. If comes to compatibility. I could not be with someone very overweight. It's all preference.

watchmewank
Jul 14, 2014, 8:52 AM
Personality for me, every time. I like to get to know people a bit first (male or female). Obviously looks and body helps, but is by no means anything like a deal breaker :)

Realist
Jul 14, 2014, 9:24 AM
I feel the same as WATCHME. I've never been sexually active with any male stranger, had a one night stand, or was intimate with anyone I didn't know well and trust beforehand. A person's personality, ability to communicate, and mutual interests, are elements that draws me to anyone, male, or female.

rodman2005
Jul 15, 2014, 1:16 PM
If a clean guy smiles I want to suck his cock. I can't help it. If he's fat I'll play and tickle and fondle it. If this is in a wet sauna, it is only the cock I am after. If it's on a beach, doesn't matter as long as I get sucked too.

prettybumguy
Jul 15, 2014, 2:01 PM
I prefer a hot looking COCK. That being said, I don't like obese I guess the body but the coxk is what turns me on.
A beautiful penis turns me on and a handsome face.

prettybumguy
Jul 15, 2014, 2:03 PM
Lips outdo all else.:bowdown:
Asian me turn me on, with lots of pubic hair.

BiSecksperts
Jul 16, 2014, 8:21 PM
Well, for me it's the cock and stomach, but if he's unattractive, I'm much less motivated to go down on him.

nerdjack
Jul 18, 2014, 11:59 AM

WebothBbi
Jul 18, 2014, 1:28 PM
It has to be a combination for us. Looks and personality. We've met some hotties that had THE worst personality, and we've met men that were average and the BEST personalities. But it all comes down to chemistry.

bimwm61
Jul 18, 2014, 5:24 PM
First off good hygiene is a must. Don't like real heavy guys since I am not real big. Other than that, it is the clock and balls that get me turned on. I like it shaved or trimmed nicely like I am.

1strider
Jul 19, 2014, 7:12 AM
I feel the same as WATCHME. I've never been sexually active with any male stranger, had a one night stand, or was intimate with anyone I didn't know well and trust beforehand. A person's personality, ability to communicate, and mutual interests, are elements that draws me to anyone, male, or female.

As so often happens, REALIST writes my thoughts better than I. The cock I choose to lick, suck and swallow is always attached to a personality.

loftycraig
Sep 7, 2014, 7:36 PM
i prefer both but wld not throw a big dick outta bed

atlas head
Sep 7, 2014, 7:48 PM
Its all about the dick and hair. I prefer natural.....not shaved. Cut or uncut both turn me on. I want to have the receiver feed me. .

atlas head
Sep 7, 2014, 8:02 PM
You know I hear a lot about the bigger the better but I find the average from 5 to 7 to be the best. Anything bigger and its almost impossible to suck adequately and its very uncomfortable I the mouth.

Hoosier
Sep 8, 2014, 12:30 AM
Average ,or better length smooth cock,and I'll suck it!

pole_smoker
Sep 8, 2014, 3:30 AM
Both. His face is very important. But his body can be as well in some personal preferences I have.

I only suck off men who I am in a partnership or relationship with.