PDA

View Full Version : Do guys give better head?

deremarc
Aug 1, 2006, 3:55 PM
This question is for guys who have received oral sex from both men and women.

Do you think guys give better head?

And, if so, is it a matter of technique? enthusiasm? because they know cock better than women? or because you feel "more desired" by men? or some reason that I can't think of...lol

And last, but definitely not least...

If men are better just because they are men...then okay....but if it is technique, any pointers?

allbimyself
Aug 1, 2006, 5:31 PM
I don't think you can say one gender is better than the other for fellatio or cunnilingus. Some women were better than some men. The two best I wouldn't want to try to rank which is higher... one was fem the other male.

Definitely enthusiasm is the most important aspect no matter who is giving or receiving.

BTW, if you want pointers, you can always pay me a visit... I'm a patient teacher :bigrin:

tattoomeandu
Aug 1, 2006, 5:56 PM
I have had oral sex from each sex and i think guys are the best. I think guys
put more into it becuse it turnes them on to.

Azrael
Aug 1, 2006, 6:18 PM
I've gotten it very enthusiastically from men and women. I think effort is what really counts.

glantern954
Aug 1, 2006, 9:17 PM
Maybe a man that can suck himself. Other than that men and women are equally capable of becoming talented in that area. :bigrin:

Haemoglobin
Aug 2, 2006, 2:38 AM
Im a woman but i would have guessed all guys say "gays suck better" .
Because a guy knows much better what feels good to the cock or .. he got one himself so .. hmm i dont know . . i wouldve guessed so .
the good thing is, women still have some use then at least :bigrin:

becksbolero
Aug 2, 2006, 6:07 AM
I think i do but i've had way better blow jobs from one particular woman than any man.

csrakate
Aug 2, 2006, 6:56 AM
I have had oral sex from each sex and i think guys are the best. I think guys
put more into it becuse it turnes them on to.

I don't know who you have been with but don't ever assume it doesn't turn women on as well! That would be a very big mistake LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 2, 2006, 11:27 AM
There is not "right" answer for all. It all depends on the sensuality of the giver and what is in the mind of the receiver. I particularly am turned on giving oral. I am very sensual and read cues very well. I would say that both genders would average out.

FSJeepguy
Aug 2, 2006, 4:31 PM
Simply yes, they do.

I think it may be because men are more "used" to handling the equipment.

Now having said that I have never had a "bad" blow job and some of the best were from women. However the very best I ever had was from a guy.

BCBimm
Aug 2, 2006, 4:36 PM
I can't honestly say one generd has been better than the other in my experiences. Each has it's own excitement factor and each time has been different than all the others. It's just dependent upon who's doing it and how into they are, regardless of gender.

hotdog5394
Aug 3, 2006, 4:14 PM
Both can give great head, but guys tend to be more into the details of a bj, like licking balls, angling so you can watch them, and swallowing. Women look a lot better down there, and you know it's just a starting point.

onewhocares
Aug 3, 2006, 5:57 PM
I agree with Kate. Never underestimate the erotic feelings it gives a women when she is using both her hands and mouth. I happen to LOVE that aspect of being with a man. Encompassing all aspects of his local area are both visually stimulating and get me wanting more. All men are not the same, nor are those who give him oral sex, not sure one is better than the other.

Belle

wtp09
Aug 4, 2006, 3:32 PM
wow that is a hard question. i have had some really fantastic blowjobs in my life. but there is one that really sticks in my mind as the best blowjob i have ever had. a man gave that one to me. but my girl is doing just fine. of course, now the question should be... how well do you give head? i hope i am doing above average.... LOL

citystyleguy
Aug 5, 2006, 10:59 PM
mmm, hard to say! (sorry about the pun!) women win over when it comes to technique often times, but men go at it with more enthusiasm and gusto more often than not!

the best tho' was from a man, in all areas!

Sparks
Aug 6, 2006, 5:07 AM
As a man I can say this, yes they do. If I were a woman the same would apply. Each of us knows what fells good. Men and women have different tatsts when it comes to oral sex, yet the bottom line is the same.

Men give better head because we are put in the closet, so to speak. When the act occures the act is emotionally intense. On the other hand, society accepts the concept of two women sharing. And I'm sure that women are better at cunniliguis that men are. The bottom line is the act of sharing one's self.

DannyJ
Aug 6, 2006, 1:40 PM
Although a specific man or woman might be able to give wonderful head to a guy, in general, men give much better head than women: 1), guys know what it feels like and are automatically aware of all the extra-erotic touches that can make a man go crazy, and when the receiver says to do this or that, the guy sucking gets into it even more, and the excitement increases for them both; 2), women tend to do what they think would feel good, based upon what would feel good to them, and often, that just teases the guy more than pleasures him--for the guy, it's a blow-job, not a romantic encounter--and when the man says to do this or that, the woman takes it as a personal criticism...as if the fact that she's doing it at all should be enough, and if he doesn't like the way she's doing it, there must be something wrong with him. The bottom line is an inate, essential difference between men and women: men are physical ("Let's do it with our bodies and have a good time."), women are emotional ("Let's work our way into it with our feelings and see what happens."). Although a number of women might dissagree with me, that just proves my point; let's face it, when a guy wants a blow-job, he wants action from someone who knows how to give it to him the way he wants it, and that's more likely to be a man.

DannyJ
Aug 6, 2006, 2:03 PM
Sorry about not answering the last part, regarding technique...1), it's a body part, so, even though it might be freshly washed and completely clean, there are going to be certain tastes and smells associated with it...that's part of our being human and alive, so remember to be prepared for that; 2), it's flesh, not candy, so--unless the guy specifically says to do so--leave the licking for ice cream cones or as a way to get rid of excess saliva; 3), some guys like the sucker to use teeth--light bites--others hate it: don't experiment unless the guy says so...if it's not part of your lunch, don't bite, and NEVER draw blood; 4), some men prefer to be sucked on the head, others prefer to be sucked on the shaft...vary your technique to see how he reacts, and adjust accordingly; 5), WATCH YOUR TEETH...keep them covered with your lips, if necessary; 6), don't ignore the "guys"...lick one ball for a while, then the other, roll them around in your mouth, roll them both in your mouth at the same time if you can, BE CAREFUL--THEY ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE, so careful of the pressure; 7), if you gag, adjust your technique; 8), don't be surprised if you taste his pre-cum--there's going to be some; 9), before he cums, decide if you're going to swallow or not, and adjust accordingly.
Hope this helps, and if you need any more pointers, I'll be happy to demonstrate on your partner...LOL. Enjoy (for both participants)!

larry
Aug 6, 2006, 9:19 PM
yes for sure a guys does suck better if he is turn on
but my better half does do a real fine job when she is into
but when i suck a guy i know what or how i like mine to be suck an i try to put that into it when i suck the guy
larry

bigulfcpl
Aug 6, 2006, 10:07 PM
Who cares, as long as it is good! :) :bigrin:

Ron

DareMe
Aug 7, 2006, 9:38 AM
I would say yes that men do give better BJs than woman.

Let me explain.

Although I do think that both can become verry skilled at giving head. But, in my case, the thought of another man blowing me is specially exciting since breaking a certain social taboo is involved in the act.

But that's just me!

DM

arana
Aug 7, 2006, 11:55 AM
I would say yes that men do give better BJs than woman.

Let me explain.

Although I do think that both can become verry skilled at giving head. But, in my case, the thought of another man blowing me is specially exciting since breaking a certain social taboo is involved in the act.

But that's just me!

DMI think you've nailed it right there. Skill plays some part in it, but how excited the receiver is by the person performing is another big factor. Sex is not just physical, it also involves the brain and stimulating it.

allbimyself
Aug 7, 2006, 4:21 PM
LOL, well I've been with plenty of women (not for long) that would not give a BJ or at least not until completion that the thrill is there no matter the gender of the person doing it.

IME, on average, men are better, but as I said before the two tied for first represent both genders.

LouiseBrookslover
Aug 7, 2006, 4:39 PM
Men grade out highest, on average, but the best bj I ever had was actually from a BBW in the university library when I was in school.

open2both
Aug 7, 2006, 5:03 PM
OF COURSE I DO!!! :tongue: :yikes2: :three: :flag3: :flag3:

Greywolf269
Aug 7, 2006, 9:04 PM
Who knows a mans body, than another man? And vica versa... What more can be said?

atxbiboy
Aug 7, 2006, 9:34 PM
I also think that guys tend to have more enthusiasm as a whole. Not a better technique necessarily, because all people are different and have different buttons to push. For instance, I can't stand for someone to lick the head, especially the back/top of it. It makes me jerk uncontrollably and totally kills my erection. But based on other comments, I think most guys do like a lot of attention to the head. Someone who has great technique to me might not do anything for the next guy.

As far as enthusiasm, being a bisexual guy, I truly love to suck cock. I'm not attracted to guys per se, but I do love to suck cock. I've had girlfriends who definitely enjoyed it, but also quite a few seemed to do it as a matter of courtesy or reciprocation and you could tell it didn't really do anything for them. Guys who suck cock seem to do it more for the joy itself rather than for reciprocation. Many m4m posts on cruising sites or craigslist seem to support this theory. There are always plenty of guys looking to give head with no reciprocation, but I've never seen one woman looking to do the same.

AndrogynousLuv
Aug 12, 2006, 1:01 AM
generally speaking I would say yes and in greater numbers. But in all fairness to certain women...I have experienced some women who were much better at it than some of the best of men. It all comes down to whether the person giving is enjoying regardless of sex...this is really the key.

jenn1960
Aug 12, 2006, 2:01 AM
I would guess they do. I know personally that women are better at orally satisfying me than men are and I am not talking about talking. They know the same body better than the opposite sex does.

NightHawk
Aug 12, 2006, 5:26 AM
I give enough aural and shivering feedback that if a woman or a man is paying any attention at all, they are generally able to give me a great oral experience.

the sacred night
Aug 15, 2006, 1:33 PM
I'm not a guy, haven't experienced it, but... is it possible... that it's a matter of confidence? Maybe, whether or not having that insight into your own gender *actually* gives you a better idea of how to do it, it at least makes you *feel* you have some insight, so you stress less about whether you're doing it right, etc. I have given head to my fiancee numberous times, but I still sometimes wonder if I'm doing the best I could be doing... but with a woman, even though I've never done it before, I feel like I'd have a better idea of what to do. Whether I *actually* would have a better idea of what to do is kind of beside the point, but since I *feel* I would, I'd be more confident going into it... does that make any sense?

bithonglover
Aug 15, 2006, 3:08 PM
Without a doubt, I have gotten the best head from girls. Perhaps its lack of experience or that our preference in techniques differ but the guys are rougher. I prefer a softer touch and the girls are definately softer. Not to mention a few of them swallowed my cum; the guys didn't and thats the ultimate feeling for me! :2cents:

woodman377
Aug 20, 2006, 4:04 PM
there is nothing better than a bi male who is married they actully worship your penis like it is a god i love this and if anybody needs to practice i am available

CUMM2LBV
Aug 21, 2006, 12:30 AM
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ONE OF THE GREATEST BLOWJOBS I EVER HAD WAS FROM A WOMAN THAT ABSOLUTELY HATED SUCKING COCKS. SHE DID HOWEVER LIKE TO WATCH ME AND A MUTUAL FRIEND BLOW EACH OTHER WHILE SHE MASTURBATED AND/OR DIRECTED THE ACTION.....

zappernapper
Aug 21, 2006, 5:17 AM
my god..... this has gotten lengthy, but i suppose everyone needs to have thier say on this one huh? (even me :bigrin: ) my wife has given me the best head i've ever had, and the reason is pretty simple, like one person said b4, "guys do it better cause when the receiver gives directions it's more of a turn-on... and women do what THEY think would feel good." if you talk it out with the girl ahead of time (or she's REALLY experienced) she'll have no probs taking direction (and there are plenty out there who like it.... specifically if it's in a bdsm-esque dialogue), but ultimately i suppose the best of each gender probably would do just as well as each other... any up for starting a competetion to find them? (hehehe, i said "up")

Zappernapper

ibipantyhose
Aug 21, 2006, 10:08 AM
Whoever gives the best head is not 'giving a blowjob'. They are LOVING a Cock with their mouth (and hands). The one that makes the best love to a Cock is the best. This would include 'loving' the cum that a Cock 'rewards' the giver (and not wasting any).

:O
Edward

johnnie2
Aug 21, 2006, 10:48 AM
I've had a lot of BJ's from other women and 26 years of them from my wife. I had two from a very experienced guy and they were the best two I've ever had. So for me, Guys are better... Well at least the guy I had :)

timepga50
Aug 21, 2006, 10:56 AM
I can only speak from my own personal experince,I almost always gotten better head from guys than I have from a woman,I know that I love to suck a man's dick,so I'm really good at it (so I beeen told :) . But I suppose it does depend on the person doing the blowwing.

bi4us
Aug 22, 2006, 5:40 PM
I've gotten blow jobs from men, women and transgender, however the best blow job I ever recieved was from myself.

hoofhearted
Aug 30, 2006, 3:44 PM
I don't think it's a gender thing so much as a preference thing. Some women don't particularly go for it. Some do (bless 'em).

Eagerness and paying attention to how the guy wants it done is good.

I think - trying not to make too broad a generalization - that, anatomically, many guys mouths and throats are larger.

deremarc
Aug 30, 2006, 8:30 PM
I do this to me husband all the time, because I love it. This totally turns me on. But, I have heard that guys do it better and was just curious what.

I love direction...after all...I am doing it for the other person as well as me. ;)

The only thing is that my husband rarely cums when I do that...we seem to finish most often with sex.

I know that he has cum with guys before though, which is why I wondered. He said normally he would turn to guys when he was already so wound up that it didn't take long (and also that he wasn't normally planning on having sex).

But, I never thought of guys having larger mouths or more important to me...throats. My husband is very thick and there is no way I can "deep throat" him...maybe that is it! LOL

DiamondDog
Aug 31, 2006, 12:01 AM
of course men give better head.
guys know how it feels and what a guy wants better than a woman does.

steve10557
Aug 31, 2006, 12:23 AM
Like eveything else, there are exceptional and inexperienced in both sexes. It's enthusiasm and sympathy for anothers needs that makes the most difference, but then feedback from the recipient is also crucial, having half an ice cube in your mouth can be beneficial :). When I'm down there for an hour of cunnilingus (dribble) I wanna know whats happening up the other end!

_____
"I cannae hold her Capt'n! She's gonna blow!! :tong:

joewillblow71
Aug 31, 2006, 9:59 AM
Haveing gotten incredible blowjobs from bolth sexes, i would say its an individual judgement. No one sex is better than the other, it just depends on the skillset and love of giving head of the one thats doing it., ya have to love it no matter if you man or woman.

jazzpoet
Sep 1, 2006, 12:21 PM
I don't know who you have been with but don't ever assume it doesn't turn women on as well! That would be a very big mistake LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

you are a beautiful, beautiful woman, kate!

jedinudist
Sep 2, 2006, 1:18 AM
I don't know if I give better, but I know that back in the day, I was much more enthusiastic about it than most of the GS's we had :)

biwolfinyou
Nov 22, 2011, 12:43 AM
I don't know whom sucks cock better I just wish I could find a partner so a see if he does then plan on sucking and swallowing every ounce of him.I'm ready to suck cock for hours.

newporter4u
Nov 22, 2011, 8:16 AM
First of all those that are enthusiastic give the best head, doesn't matter whether they are men or women. Some seem to enjoy having their mouth fucked but aren't that interested in giving a good BJ. Could be that I just haven't been with the right ones, who knows. I do have some experience in getting and giving head and from my experiences the women have been more into giving good head. I have tried to follow their lead when I'm giving it too.

bullhead69
Nov 22, 2011, 8:58 AM
I don't think one is better than the other. I enjoy the intimacy of the ultimate act. I do know I like to return the favor to either sex.

ErosUrge
Nov 22, 2011, 3:53 PM
well it doesn't get much more subjective than this....

Though I have received great head from both sexes, those who are more skilled at it does increase with males. There are some women who are every bit as good as the best males, there's just not as many around...

ohbimale
Nov 23, 2011, 9:54 AM
I do give better head.

I have had great head freom both women and men.

It all depends on enjoying the experience of having the guy's cock in your mouth and feeling tasting every inch of him between your lips. Show your pleasure at sucking his cock and make eye contact with him while his cock is in your mouth a lot.

firtstella
Nov 23, 2011, 12:38 PM
Something is very different about a male giving you head that you will NEVER get with a female. The mental picture imposed on the physical is unlike no other.

Also as mentioned above, men tend to be much more enthusiastic about giving head and rarely will you find one that wont swallow your load. In fact, I found that (mature) men were very focused on making sure they could please you any way you can... many men will shoot a load shortly after you shoot yours in their mouths. I have yet to find a women so excited to have me cum that she had an orgasm...

Regardless of sex, sluttiness (and excitement about giving them an orgasm) is a total turn on for many men, and from my experience, MEN win that hands down....;)

jimpgh6969
Nov 24, 2011, 12:38 AM
Yes I think men r better, I think men enjoy giving head and woman do it because they feel they have to do it.

void()
Nov 24, 2011, 9:49 AM
Void looks perplexed, thinks and then grins.

Toss up. Have had great blow jobs from gals and guys, once one from a butterfly. Suppose it depends on the individual. Really not able to say any were best.

Wanders along thinking sucking is sucking, fucking is fucking .... and people call me nuts, gee, good, best, better, bester, glorious ... um ... hm ... so many different pigeonholes I guess ...

ready4more
Nov 24, 2011, 6:17 PM
I've gotten head from both men and women. While I think men are better in general, the best I blow jobs I've ever had were from a mature married woman. She really took her time, and never seemed to tire of licking and stroking my cock. She was 48 when I met her and is still going at with the same enthusiasm at 50.

zuffenhausen
Nov 24, 2011, 10:52 PM
I've had some great headjobs from both sexes, and I've had some shit headjobs from both sexes, this whole "guys give better head" is rubbish.

Enthusiasm definitely helps but skill wins, some people really know how to give head. :bigrin:

OscarG
Jan 25, 2012, 2:01 PM
This question is for guys who have received oral sex from both men and women.

Do you think guys give better head?

In my limited experience (head from one guy and one transgendered) I find women give better head. The guys seem to be all about getting what they want out of the experience where the women are focused on giving pleasure.

I'm sure someone will say I just haven't had head from the right guy yet and that's ok.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jan 25, 2012, 3:08 PM
I've had some great headjobs from both sexes, and I've had some shit headjobs from both sexes, this whole "guys give better head" is rubbish.

Enthusiasm definitely helps but skill wins, some people really know how to give head. :bigrin:

Thank you honey. "The whole guys gives better blowjobs because they are men" is ridiculous. And the same thing can be said for women that say women eat pussy better than men is because they are women is stupid as well. It depends on the individual that is serving you. Although I am a virgin in other aspects, I am sexually active orally. I have to say the best pussy eating or fingering I had to date, was from myself. The people I have been around were to lazy,or sloppy when it came to pleasuring me . I even had to tell one person just forget it, and leave me alone.

sixthickcut
Jan 25, 2012, 3:34 PM
I have found that some men do give a good attentive head and can make me cum. The best cocksucker that i have ever had the intense pleasure to cum with was with a hot hot blonde lady. She is an extremely talented and devoted to the art of cocksucking. She made me cum hard. I responded by giving her an extended pussy licking that had her riding my face before we fucked long and deep. Some guys do know how to suck my cock but the experience is not always a cummer.:three:

tightasyougo
Jan 25, 2012, 11:43 PM
I have head from both women and men. When communication is open head is equally good. Women need more communication on how it pleases there partner then a man. With out communication men are better. A man knows a penis because he has one.:cool:

BatCox40
Jan 26, 2012, 6:27 AM
I agree with what has been said. Everyone has given their point of view and opinions based on their experience.
It is purely down to the individual giving the BJ.