PDA

View Full Version : Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

pole_smoker
Nov 29, 2014, 1:20 PM
Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?

silkyheels
Nov 29, 2014, 3:14 PM
You should have added at least one choice "All the Above"

dick_pumper
Nov 29, 2014, 3:48 PM
I love to swallow the cum of the cock(s) I am sucking. but if he wants to paint my face then I am ok with it as long as he uses his dick to push the cum into my mouth after. I also love it when a guy is fucking me raw and you can feel his cock swell, usually about the time he grabs your hips and shoves it as deep as he can into you, then you feel the warm flush of his hot cum flooding into your colon looking to make you pregnant.

charles-smythe
Mar 18, 2015, 11:09 PM
Guys do you like facials or do you prefer swallowing cum?
...an occasional facial is fun...but the mouth is better...

Volley
Mar 19, 2015, 12:32 AM
I like it all!

ohbimale
Mar 19, 2015, 1:56 AM
Cum is best swallowed from a penis.

iwantamouthfull
Mar 19, 2015, 9:48 AM
Definitely all over my face. I like to be totally dominated and face fucked and for me there is nothing hotter than to have a guy shoot his load all over my face after he has been making me gag all over his cock. Then I lime for him to repeatedly cock slap me and rud it all over my face and then shove his cock back in my mouth so that I can clean it all up.

ohbimale
Mar 20, 2015, 2:23 AM
I prefer to swallow cum!

silkyheels
Mar 20, 2015, 1:22 PM
I love to swallow the cum of the cock(s) I am sucking. but if he wants to paint my face then I am ok with it as long as he uses his dick to push the cum into my mouth after. I also love it when a guy is fucking me raw and you can feel his cock swell, usually about the time he grabs your hips and shoves it as deep as he can into you, then you feel the warm flush of his hot cum flooding into your colon looking to make you pregnant.

ohhhhhhhh my so hot, love it just how I take it everytime

mikeyd270
Mar 21, 2015, 1:26 AM
Either makes me happy but I prefer to swallow.

OralGiver
Jul 24, 2016, 9:42 AM
as for me,i want it in my mouth to swallow.......i love cum

atxbi
Jul 24, 2016, 10:41 AM
I have always swallowed every cock that has cum for me, but I wouldn't mind a facial once to see how I like it. Any volunteers?

Satinlover58
Jul 25, 2016, 11:20 PM
I love swallowing

sysper
Jul 25, 2016, 11:58 PM
i think i would prefere swallowing from a guy, from a girl i love both!!!!

borntosuckcock
Jul 26, 2016, 6:14 AM
I love to swallow, but I also love facials. Love to have it spread around my face with his cock, love to be bitch slapped with his cock and do a clean up job, licking him clean. When I get a facial, I always scoop the cum up and lick it off my fingers. Like the submissive feeling of a guy dumping his load on my face and in my mouth.

middleagedinnj
Jul 26, 2016, 10:08 AM
I love the feel of a hard cock throbbing in my mouth while he shoots his load for me to taste. Never had a load I didn't like. And it's a must to swallow every last drop.

KnkyHim
Jul 26, 2016, 10:41 AM
I prefer feeling a cock in my ass.

justforfunct
Jul 26, 2016, 6:09 PM
I'd take a facial if it made him happy, but prefer to swallow.

RicSLZ
Aug 7, 2016, 7:03 PM
I prefer to swallow.

slippery2194
Aug 7, 2016, 7:13 PM
Definitely swallowing.

devotee
Aug 8, 2016, 12:31 AM
These days, I prefer to take the oral creampie. However, when I was younger, I was equally enamored with a hot wet facial!

j4u42
Aug 8, 2016, 11:56 AM
Both are nice. Who doesn't like the feel and taste of a hard deep probing, lip spreading, throbbing boner spurting its load in the back of your mouth and down your throat? His huge knob sliding from your lips along the roof of your mouth and bottom of his shaft sliding back and forth and gaining speed as he's hammering your tonsils? And then he exploding and you feel the texture and taste his body hot cum flooding your mouth and throat as you desperately suck to savor every drop. Then on the other hand, no pun intended, who doesn't like all that to have him pull out just before he's about to unload and watch him grab and jerk his rod right before your very eyes and have him shoot wad after streaming wad all over your face. Getting it all over your swollen lips and some in your gaping mouth and tongue. A shot up in the forehead and dripping down around your nose so you can smell it's manly fragrance. He would of course have to get some if your hair nice and sticky and have some dropping off your chin and neck and chest. Yeah I would say both are nice. Let me try several men over and over and over to come to a conclusive decision. Maybe I will or maybe I won't. But I can try. ��

roydo
Aug 8, 2016, 6:51 PM
I love the feeling and taste of Cum. Swallowed every drop from every cocker I have sucked.
Never had a facial before. Must
Try it someday as long as I can finish him off in my mouth

mrcumsalot
Aug 8, 2016, 9:29 PM
I do love to swallow cum as much as possible. However, the occasional facial (at the man's behest) is also very pleasurable. I especially like to leave it on my face as it dries and walk around in public places. Most people know what it is and most snicker and make comments about it and I walk on with my head held high and a smile on my face. Oh, the pleasure to be had out in the open about being queer and not hiding that you like cock.

man4girlgirl4man
Aug 9, 2016, 2:28 PM
Taking a facial is maybe the most slutty and demeaning sex act that exists. Doing it and then looking up at the guy who gave it to you as his load off jizz drips down your face is even more so. But for me at least it's also one of the hottest sex acts at the same time. I don't always do it. I pick and choose the right time with the right guy and since I'm good at choosing both, every facial experience I've had was hot and erotic and lots of fun for both me and for my partner

bw299
Aug 9, 2016, 3:28 PM
SWALLOW! Absolutely. My reward for a job well done:oh:

eager4cum
Jan 9, 2020, 10:37 AM
definitely prefer swallowing but will take a facial if my partner prefers that instead.

JeffT
Jan 9, 2020, 10:49 AM
Swallowing, definitely.

Waylon
Jan 9, 2020, 10:55 AM
I prefer the man to cum in my mouth and I will swallow but not usually on the first date, I have had 2 guys that preferred to cum on my face and I did let them but it is too messy for me personally.

mike r
Jan 9, 2020, 11:13 AM
i prefer to swallow cum; sometimes I like to watch it dribble down my chin.

oldoralman
Jan 9, 2020, 12:50 PM
I prefer to swalow cum, unless I'm being fucked. Then I love my ass filled with cum.

Grant_Norman
Jan 9, 2020, 1:54 PM
I prefer to swalow cum, unless I'm being fucked. Then I love my ass filled with cum.
Ditto

zbi73
Jan 9, 2020, 3:05 PM
I can't speak from experience but I feel there are only two options for me, 1) swallow, 2) in my ass, anything else is just wastage.

Bidirectional4u
Jan 9, 2020, 4:28 PM
I like swallowing, wife likes to see it on my face, so both for me please

Sundazzled
Jan 9, 2020, 5:07 PM
I’ve done all of the above, but my preference varies widely, depending on the situation, how aroused I happen to be, and I the other guy’s desires. While I love giving oral, I’ve never been big into swallowing cum. Took me a long while to get my mind around doing that, and when I do, it’s more or a concession to the other guy’s wishes than a personal preference. I can only swallow or take the cum in my mouth if I’m really into the other guy and very aroused.

I will more commonly pull away as my partner begins to orgasm, letting him splash on my neck and chest, cock, or wherever, but not on my not on my face.

I have only taken a load anally four or five times, all with the same partner. Again, I won’t even consider doing that with someone I don’t know well and for whom I have strong feelings. In my limited experience, the act of bottoming, itself, I is not particularly gratifying. However, there is a certain pleasure that comes with feeling his cock twitch and throb, and hearing him moan as he ejaculates inside me. I will also concede that there’s a certain arousal in feeling his cum leak out of my opening after he withdraws.

Warmnsalty
Jan 10, 2020, 10:22 AM
I LOVE to swallow also enjoy a facial. I let the guy decide where he wants to cum in my mouth or on my face, most want me to swallow occasionally find guys that like giving facials. It all works for me. Loads in my ass are wasted... rather taste a guys seed then feel it running down my legs :)

JeffT
Mar 16, 2020, 3:39 PM
I prefer swallowing.

Tag200
Mar 16, 2020, 5:51 PM
Haven’t had the opportunity for either yet but I think I want to swallow more than anything

curious simon
Mar 16, 2020, 6:13 PM
I'm not into swallowing but you must cum in my mouth or I feel I havn't done the job properly. Its gonna run back down your cock as I suck every last bit out.

allmyassbelongtocock
Mar 17, 2020, 10:41 PM
All of the above?
In order of personal preference:
1. Swallowing
2. In my ass
3. Facial

Neonaught
Mar 18, 2020, 9:33 AM
After a jaw reconstruction I can't open wide enough to suck but the slimmest cocks but I can get the tip of his head into my mouth and lick his frenulum until he squirts into my mouth. Sometime a guy just has to improvise!

mike r
Mar 18, 2020, 10:48 AM
prefer swallowing but the occasional facial is fine....also like letting cum trickle down my chin once in a while

Robtiti
Mar 18, 2020, 4:19 PM
I want to experience all three. ;)

jep1023
Apr 27, 2020, 3:04 PM
I prefer to swallow, but I like facials also, or in the ass. I think it really depends on the guys and what I am doing.

missn3njerry
May 4, 2020, 9:44 AM
it depends....if i'm feeling submissive, i love a facial.....if i'm feeling more intimate, then I like to let him finish in my mouth....in short, I love both, it just depends how i feel that day

Footstep40
May 4, 2020, 12:55 PM
I have only one preference when I’m having sex with my man, just that he does cum. Where it lands or goes is of minor importance usually. If his cock is in my mouth and he cums, I’ll swallow it, if it makes a mess I clean it up. If we’re fucking, it goes in a condom, so there’s that. Sure I’ve barebacked, and it is what it is.
I’ve dated a few guys that were into giving facials, I obliged, they are what they are, no big deal to me, just don’t aim for my eyes!

JBourne
May 10, 2020, 12:51 AM
Definitely facials!!! I've only given head to two guys :( but I've had about ten or 15 guys cum on my face. One of the guys shot the first squirt into my mouth before he pulled out and covered my face and I liked the taste/feel/texture. When I left I found myself wishing that he had just shot his whole load in my mouth.

BiSNJGuy
May 12, 2020, 8:26 AM
The guys that I get together with know that I have no issues with them cumming on my face. If I’m with more than one it’s just so hot for me, to take the first load on my face then finish the next off with a combination of the taste and mixing of the cum on my face and his load in my mouth. Makes me hot just writing about it right now.

twilde1952
May 12, 2020, 12:53 PM
facial or swallow, I prefer swallow it's less messy and taste better fresh from the cock... yum.

ncbymail
May 14, 2020, 12:55 PM
I love to swallow cum as much as possible. Never get enough.

JimmyPlays
May 15, 2020, 5:02 AM
If I'm sucking my partner then, Yes I want to swallow, or swap it with him. If I'm sucking someone else's partner's cock, i always offer the cum to his preferred partner. If I'm being fucked then yes, by all means squirt your cum into my ass. If your wife is watching then I'll offer it for sure to her. Now if it's your thing to cum on my face then I'll go for that. If i'm planning on fucking my partner after sucking him, then I'll spit it into my hand and lube his ass with his cum, it makes Great lube. Remember it's about the pleasure.

JohnnyBisexual
May 15, 2020, 10:46 AM
I love to swallow. I fantasize about a guy cumming in my ass, but have never actually had that happen. Boy am I ready to though!

delpark
May 22, 2020, 6:46 PM
I swallow cum.

jomartin119
Jul 10, 2020, 4:45 PM
i love to swallow cum

prettyboy69
Jul 11, 2020, 9:25 AM
I love both but facials are so dam hot so facial for sure

JimmyPlays
Jul 13, 2020, 11:14 AM
I like swallowing, sharing and re-using Cum. Doesn't matter if I've sucked it out of a cock or out of a cunt or its been sprayed on me, Cum is Cum and I love it, tastes good, feels good, great as a lube and its about the best gift I've received or given when having sex.

I actually went and broke out the ole physiology books and researched the contents of Cum. aka Load, It measures on average** to be about 1 ounce, ~1 tablespoon. It contains ~100,000 sperm and they are accompanied by some 200 different proteins. The volume of the sperm is ~1% of your 1 ounce load. The other 99% by volume are them proteins, (do the math and you gots ~10,000,000 meatballs). The purpose of the proteins is to protect the sperm.

Let's say you are one of them nasty bacteria waiting for the tasty sperms to go swimming by. Mommy nature says the sperm are too important to allow you (bacteria dude) to eat them. So as hungry as you are, that large variety of proteins is all you can see. The sperm are hidden by the shear number of proteins. And having 200 different types (that's the total variety your body has) is just too damn tempting, you are teased by all of those meatballs in a way that you cannot even imagine, what are the odds that bac-dude isn't going to chase at least one of those 200 types of meatballs. The idea of eating sperm is now a long lost desire and is totally overshadowed by a super-sized smorgasbord of meatballs that no bacteria-dude could ever hope to ignore.

So Mommy nature wins and the sperm make it thru to the egg. It's so perfect of a camoufeenlage and has been working with extreme success for many millions of years. Ta-da!! - Human survival has been assdured once again (and the crowd goes wild).

** Average size of a load may in fact be 1 ounce, but I've seen a few guys who must have missed the class of Cum because I'm thinking maybe 6 or 8 ounces cam out of those boys.

MikeW535
Jul 19, 2020, 2:56 PM
I’ve never played with a man yet but I curiously think I’d like it on my face!

ncbymail
Jul 23, 2020, 2:20 AM
much rather swallow a load..a big one now havent had any in a long time

camelblue
Jul 23, 2020, 2:55 PM
if I'm shooting a video, it's hot to make sure I see his cum, so I like to have him shoot it into my mouth and tongue, and it's cool if some hits the side of my face. But after the first one or two spurts, that pumping head definitely goes into my mouth and I make sure I get my salty load to swallow.

Joker65
Jul 26, 2020, 7:14 PM
I love to swallow large loads of hot cum. My lover has always wanted to give me a facial. A couple of weeks ago,he was buzzed. He had already came. But he wanted to cum on my face. I agreed, it was just a dribble. I might've enjoyed it more if it was a load😁

NDonovich
Jul 27, 2020, 1:50 AM
I think that we should always consider what feels good for us and for our partners. Both can still be pleasurable for our partners so why choose? haha https://onlysimchas.com/uncategorized/jewish-wedding-traditions-and-rituals/

bigbi&black
Jul 28, 2020, 8:44 PM
Alas I have not had the chance to do either, so don't know what I prefer. Although one of my fave fantasies is sucking a huge cock, or rather gagging on it, as I have the cum from 2 other big ones squirt over my face and the shaft of the cock I'm sucking, then of course the one gagging me causes me to cough and splutter as it shoots a hot load at extreme speeds down my throat :-)

BigAlNYC
Jul 28, 2020, 8:46 PM
Dammit, this thread rose to the top again and now I can't stop thinking about having a big warm load sprayed all over my face.