PDA

View Full Version : Anyone taken Klein Sexual orientation grid?

dan.woodlawn
Feb 29, 2020, 8:26 AM
https://bi.org/en/klein-grid
p.s....doesnt work so well on chrome browser.
I am glad that it outdoes Kinsey scale in that it accounts for your behavior over time, but I think it glosses over some of the nuance in Kinsey.
Anyone happier with their result?

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 29, 2020, 4:07 PM
Didn't work so well in a private Firefow window either. Answered all the questions, but it came back with an empty results grid.

dan.woodlawn
Feb 29, 2020, 4:17 PM
Didn't work so well in a private Firefow window either. Answered all the questions, but it came back with an empty results grid.

If you right click highlight you can view them

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 1, 2020, 8:45 AM
If you right click highlight you can view themIf I saw something that looked like or read 'highlight', I'd try it. No such beast on my screen...

playful808
Mar 1, 2020, 12:35 PM
I took it, not really a test as much as a teaching tool to get people thinking.

I was using Chromium, upon which Chrome is based. I had to highlight everything to see the results.

Control A / Command A. Or just drag / select with the mouse.

Neonaught
Mar 1, 2020, 1:12 PM
Apparently I am firmly bisexual and always have been and will be. Who knew? LOL

jem_is_bi
Mar 1, 2020, 10:17 PM
Definitely is a description of my sexuality, past and present

jem_is_bi
Mar 1, 2020, 10:52 PM
I used google chrome and initially the grid appeared blank.
To get the image I posted, I held the left mouse button down and dragged it top to bottom across the grid. This caused the scores to appear as highlighted text as a selection for the next step. Next, I right clicked to get a menu with a print option, which I selected. In addition to a list of printers, there was a save as PDF option which I chose. I opened the PDF file of the grid then using the windows screen capture SNIP tool I made the image that I uploaded.

zbi73
Mar 2, 2020, 12:56 AM
Gay Leaning.... Kinsey 4 so not surprising.

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 2, 2020, 6:50 PM
Well, I took it a third time, then used Ctrl-A to reveal the numbers. Strangely, perhaps, I found that I changed some of my responses each time around.

Final result, past, present, future: hetero, hetero-leaning, bisexual

loftycraig
Mar 6, 2020, 6:02 PM
i took it w/ firefox. if you right click you can hilite the response. i came back bi leaning gay.

biwmtrucker44
Mar 8, 2020, 9:37 AM
I took it, not really a test as much as a teaching tool to get people thinking.

I was using Chromium, upon which Chrome is based. I had to highlight everything to see the results.

Control A / Command A. Or just drag / select with the mouse.
I used a Chrome based browser called Opera with VPN . I couldn't see results either till I highlighted them. Said over all I am heterosexual leaning

new day
Mar 9, 2020, 9:21 AM
I think this test only confirms what we already know. Using control A to highlight everything is the only way to show the results. I am using Chrome.

RisingBi
Mar 12, 2020, 2:01 AM
Even highlighting did not display the results for me in Firefox on my iPhone :(. I sent them a message to report this problem that we're all having.

eager4cum
Mar 12, 2020, 10:03 AM
A. Sexual Attraction

A. Sexual Attraction

B. Sexual Behavior

C. Sexual Fantasies

D. Emotional Preference

E. Social Preference

F. Lifestyle

G. Identity

Averages
Bisexual