PDA

View Full Version : Guys who have a GF or Wife and Currently have a Guy Sex Buddy?

Into_it_all
Sep 25, 2021, 1:01 PM
Ive been Curious to find out how many Guys on here have a GF or Wife, but also Have a Guy Sex Buddy on the side?
Another question for you Horny Guys is do Men really Give better Head than Women? I?m sure if you?ve been with a lot of different people it might be a tough question to answer. But overall my experience is Guys are much more Talented at Giving Head & they also seem to give longer blowjobs than most Women. I wish my GF would Swallow my Cum, like Ive experienced with some Guys, but she won?t.

I am a Masculine Guy, love Women?s bodies, pussy, tits & ass. But I also love a Hard Dick in my mouth whenever I?m free to meet up with a Guy that I?m attracted to. I have Given my Good Buddy the best Head he has ever gotten & I have also swallowed his Cum, he shoots huge thick loads & I almost Gag when he Cums down my throat.

Jazminedress
Sep 25, 2021, 4:21 PM
Well, how to answer that question. Who is better, guys or girls..............depends. I dont enjoy an aggressive blow job (meaning someone who just bounces their mouth up and down fast), I prefer slow, harder sucks, lickin gup and down the side with some slow rubbing. Which, naturally is the way I give head also. Other people like to be blown different. I don't think one gender is better, it really comes down to how you like it personally which could be either.

Many men dont like intercourse with another male, so, the blowjob is everything so they put their all into that, where with many women, it is foreplay to intercourse, so there can be a difference on what the end game is. Being what and who I am , I am good with a 69 where it is all oral during an encounter, I am slo good where it is foreplay to intercourse.

Funny thing, being a CD, many men will act different with me than another masculine male or a genetic female

void()
Sep 25, 2021, 9:08 PM
Have to agree, it depends. If you enjoy the man/woman you're with at the time, you might feel they provide great oral sex. If they enjoy you, they may think likewise of you. Think it's subjective based off of that, and is such for each situation.

michael95404
Sep 25, 2021, 10:32 PM
Funny thing, being a CD, many men will act different with me than another masculine male or a genetic female

And that for a reason, I think, Gals like you have that soft feminine touch and the benefit of that lovely tool. You're my kind of girl. :)

Jozyxt
Sep 25, 2021, 11:24 PM
My experience is that men are on average better at "total pleasure" BJs than women. That is if you like not only getting sucked but fingered and rimmed men are more willing to do that. In my experience men who suck cock are really into it, whereas women by and large are doing it for other reasons.

querty
Sep 25, 2021, 11:33 PM
My experience is that men are on average better at "total pleasure" BJs than women. That is if you like not only getting sucked but fingered and rimmed men are more willing to do that. In my experience men who suck cock are really into it, whereas women by and large are doing it for other reasons.

Fortunately for me, my wife loves giving head..... and she is a master

happymouthandtongue
Sep 26, 2021, 7:22 AM
My wife wasn’t very in to sex. Tried everything, including eating her pussy. She’d try to suck me, but she just wasn’t in to it and that was a turn off. I’ve had girlfriends and boyfriends all my life. I’m very oral, I like to suck cocks and swallow cum and I like to eat super wet and hairy pussies. I love getting a good blowjob, but I prefer to get it from a female, just seems so much hotter. My favorite thing to do is to eat a pussy until she cums, let her suck me a bit, then fuck her hard until I cum, then drop down and eat her cream pie. Fortunately, I’ve had some very great lovers into all kids of sex.

chtampa
Sep 26, 2021, 8:33 AM
Ive been Curious to find out how many Guys on here have a GF or Wife, but also Have a Guy Sex Buddy on the side?
Another question for you Horny Guys is do Men really Give better Head than Women? I?m sure if you?ve been with a lot of different people it might be a tough question to answer. But overall my experience is Guys are much more Talented at Giving Head & they also seem to give longer blowjobs than most Women. I wish my GF would Swallow my Cum, like Ive experienced with some Guys, but she won?t.

I am a Masculine Guy, love Women?s bodies, pussy, tits & ass. But I also love a Hard Dick in my mouth whenever I?m free to meet up with a Guy that I?m attracted to. I have Given my Good Buddy the best Head he has ever gotten & I have also swallowed his Cum, he shoots huge thick loads & I almost Gag when he Cums down my throat.
My experience is women try to make you feel good and guys want to force it down their throats whether it feels good or not. More about themselves. Perhaps it is the size of your cock as to what feels good.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 26, 2021, 11:58 AM
I don't have a terribly wide base of experience, but my observation has been that men who suck cock seem to enjoy it more than women. That can translate into doing a better job of it, but not necessarily...

Since beginning to play as a CD, I've been very surprised that so many potential playmates who contact me emphasize their desire to perform oral. I'd have thought that it would be the opposite - that they would be primarily interested in my fellating them, especially those that 'don't get it at home'.

As Mark 'The Bird' Fidrych was known to say: "You never know, you know..." :)

Jazminedress
Sep 26, 2021, 12:09 PM
Since beginning to play as a CD, I've been very surprised that so many potential playmates who contact me emphasize their desire to perform oral. I'd have thought that it would be the opposite - that they would be primarily interested in my fellating them, especially those that 'don't get it at home'.

I know, that one has confounded me too, I would have thought their primary interest would be wwatching me blow them, or another guy at least. But at clubs and places, they seem to want to blow me more...........very confusing. When dressed as a guy though, it does flip

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 27, 2021, 9:04 AM
I would have thought their primary interest would be watching me blow them, or another guy at least. But at clubs and places, they seem to want to blow me more...........very confusing. It used to seem that the expression 'chick with a dick' was a pejorative - an unexpected, and in some cases, unwelcome revelation. One that could get you beat up or worse. That's still a very real possibility in some cases, but a surprising number of 'straight men' deliberately seek out gurls with functional plumbing to try that 'walk on the wild side'.

For my part of it, it always feels good to have my dick sucked, but I'm mostly in it to be the one providing oral pleasure.

Jazminedress
Sep 27, 2021, 6:23 PM
For my part of it, it always feels good to have my dick sucked, but I'm mostly in it to be the one providing oral pleasure.

I can go either way, as long as there is build up to the event

Calismooth
Sep 27, 2021, 9:47 PM
I do when he's available. Wish it was more frequent.

Warmnsalty
Sep 28, 2021, 8:35 AM
married, LOVE pussy, love going down on women and fucking, love making out, the whole deal. With guys it's just about getting his cock in my mouth or ass. No kissing, no cuddling, just want to swallow his load or get fucked. I have one "regular" though he's not regular enough. Late 20's guy, gf lives with him but every couple months he'll hit me up to come over and service his cock. It's perfect, he just wants a blow job and I just want his load. I go over, walk in, stay dressed and get on my knees and go to work. best is when I'm servicing him in their bed room and I can see her picture on the nightstand. It's hot seeing this good looking couple and knowing I'm taking her load ;) I swallow and I'm gone. Perfect for both of us.

Neonaught
Sep 28, 2021, 9:22 AM
I've been married to my bi wife 35 years and have a small circle of bi male playmates I see when ever I get the opportunity.

KDaddy23
Sep 28, 2021, 3:56 PM
If there's one thing that can get a guy into sex with other guys, it's blowjobs and I've seen so many men come over to the bi side because their lady won't blow them, won't blow them and finish them, or doesn't do it all that often... but it's not totally unknown that there are guys who will suck your dick and finish it every time and with a level of enthusiasm and passion not always found with women. I've "forgotten" the number of times I've blown a guy with a wife/girlfriend and was told that I sucked them better than any woman ever had. I kinda took that with a grain of salt but I understood what they were saying; women get... very conditional about this while most guys just aren't - pull it out and let me suck it and empty your balls. I thought that guys go at this with each other the way they do because a lot of women... don't; that and don't we find out that being sucked by a guy and doing some sucking ourselves is all that and a bag of chips?

It's something that we don't "fuck around" with. Make the deal. Go somewhere to do it. Get the dicks out and do a number on them so the cum will flow. If possible, repeat. See you next time! It's not to say that women aren't or can't be amazing cock suckers because they are and can be... but it's almost a safe bet that the best woman who ever sucked you will pale in comparison to a guy who's sucked your dick. And if you can get that regular guy for this? So much the better; if she's not gonna blow you and finish you, your suck buddy most definitely will and usually without a whole lot of drama other than maybe, "Dude... we need to get together more often!"