PDA

View Full Version : The question I never expected

Tight1-4u
Jun 27, 2022, 1:24 PM
night before last one of my boyfriends, yes I call them boyfriends was over and we were enjoying each other.. we were lying on my bed catching our breath when he rolled over facing me and ask if he could ask me a question?? I look him in the eyes and said you are in my bed naked,, I have sucked your cock and you have just fucked me for a little over an hour and planted your seed deep inside of me.. yes of course you can ask me anything you want..
he looked me straight in the eyes and said please don?t respond until I have finished.. now this kinda took me by surprise and I wondered what was coming.. he explained that he has done a lot of thinking about this.. that he really enjoys our time together.. that he loves the fact that I look forward to seeing him.. that I am always there to get naked with him and want him to fuck me.. that he loves that I want him to cum deep inside me.. that getting impregnated is my mission and pleasure..
then he ask: have you ever considered living in a communal situation with 6-7 other guys all under one roof and just being there to satisfy all the other guys??!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I was kinda shocked.. I kinda expected him to say that we would not be seeing one another again., but yes yes yes I have thought about it., being a house bitch.. kinda a fantasy I have held for a while.. he blew me out of the water.. what a fantastic wild idea.. being there to take care of all their sexual needs.,
So what are your thoughts?? Would you consider being a house bitch to a group of guys???

Rvdude05
Jun 27, 2022, 2:38 PM
House Bitch, I would love that....!!!

KDaddy23
Jun 27, 2022, 5:08 PM
I wouldn't so much but I find the prospect to be interesting just the same. I mean, if it works for you, why not? As long as there's no drama being brought to the table, sure - sounds like fun. I could probably live with a bunch of guys and have sex with them... but being their bitch? To be at their beck and call like that? Nah, I don't have the right mindset for that but I can see how you'd enjoy the living daylights out of living with a bunch of guys and them filling your pussy with cum multiple times a day and all throughout the week.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 27, 2022, 9:37 PM
No but it has more to do with the fact that I tend to be reclusive and dislike crowds, more than anything else......in fact I tend to avoid many situations and groups, mostly because of one sided thinking, opinionated people and biased attitudes.....its actually the main reason why every LGBT+ social group in my area, has all lasted less than a year

I am with KDaddy, I can understand how it would appeal to you, no shortage of sex, pleasure and the idea of being the house bitch, it is possibly a fantasy that others share as well.....as long as they also respect you as a person outside of their own sexual needs and desires.....

Jozyxt
Jun 27, 2022, 10:54 PM
No. But I'd like to be an adjunct to a house with a a house bitch. Pay a bit of rent and drop by when I needed the bitch.

tenni
Jun 27, 2022, 11:34 PM
Absolutely not. I would find such an arrangement not what I want as a bisexual man . Getting multi guys to live together peacefully would be no easy task beyond a one night stand.

KDaddy23
Jun 28, 2022, 3:32 PM
The thought had occurred to me after I commented that a guy is the sole source of sex for a bunch of other guys, some territorial behaviors could emerge and get guys "battling" to see who gets to the house bitch first, some guys getting to think that they getting less than others are, stuff like that. I can't begin to imagine how to manage such a situation and I probably wouldn't want to. Schedules could possibly be set but it wouldn't take long before conflicts would occur; being spontaneous in a "planned environment" could cause issues if the house bitch and a house member decided to get it on outside of any planning/scheduling and, again, some riffing about someone getting more than their fair share. I could see - but wouldn't participate - in, say, weekly gangbanging the house bitch; everyone meets at the appointed place and time and get it popping and that might be better because it would allow one-on-one stuff to happen that wouldn't have anything to do with the scheduled event.

I can, given time, think of a whole lot of ways this could go wrong... but if you could make it work, go for it!

Tight1-4u
Jun 28, 2022, 3:56 PM
I get ask all kinds of questions all the time.. like: how long have you been doing this,, ie sex with men?? Do you really like getting fucked?? Are you gay?? What dose it feel like to get fucked?? Is being fucked in the ass anything like a woman getting fucked in the pussy?? How can you do this and not be a fem?? Do you dress as a girl?? Do you feel like a girl when being fucked??how often do you get fucked?? Am I the only one fucking you?? Am I as good as the other guys fucking you?? And the list goes on..
now I have been in enough gang bangs and group sex situations to know and realize that men will be men and always want to think that they are the best.. I do realize that being the sole person in a situation of a group of men living to gather and me being the sole bottom in said situation could be difficult.. of course it could.. and not saying it would ever happen.. I am to independent to start having a bunch of guys telling me what when and where I am going to do anything!!!
But mind you the thought has crossed my mind how cool it would be to be in a situation that was kinda a perpetual gang bang would be a lot of fun., I gues that is the nympho in me talking.. but you are right it would be hard keeping everybody happy!!!

KDaddy23
Jun 29, 2022, 1:56 PM
Yeah, I've heard those first five questions so much in my life that I often don't even respond to them except to say, "If you really wanna know the answers, I know how you can find out..." The one about, "Am I good as..." makes me roll my eyes since I know a guy is only going to be as good as he can be, but men have very fragile egos. For over twenty years, I was the sole source of dick for not one but three women and while keeping them as satisfied as I could was fun but not easy, the biggest problem I had was them fussing on who I was fucking, one getting more than the other, liking one more than anyone else; being asked whose pussy was better, who sucked my dick better, and they made me insane acting like this. I had sat them all down one day and said, "Y'all are acting like you're not in the same relationship with the same guy! I don't play favorites; all three of you are very damned good in bed; you have obvious differences and shit that makes me have to vary what I do with each of you and, yeah, what I've learned about one, I use on all - makes it even more interesting. But y'all need to stop this. Sometimes, it has to be first come, first served; it's on me to be as available to all of you and as needed. We tried that scheduling thing and it worked for a whole week before it fell apart because this isn't just about when y'all get horny but it's about when I do, too!"

"I have sex with all of you one-on-one; every night is a threesome and, on those occasions when all three of you are in bed with me (and because my third lady didn't live with us), shit - I know men who would kill to be me. Stop putting all this drama into this and lets just have amazing sex together!"

And... it went in one ear and right out the other. Now, imagine men behaving like this...

Tight1-4u
Jun 30, 2022, 12:14 AM
yes I agree with every thin you said.. but I have really been thinking about this.. I think the answer to it all comes down to setting some hard fast rules from the beginning., every guy gets a time slot.. his one on one time.. everyone will respect one on one time.. every night is free for all night.. the door is open even if it is shut., walk in and join in!!! My bed is your bed.. I come to your bed when it is your time.. and most importantly my pussy my rules!! The nympho in me likes this idea!!

Veryoralniceguy
Jun 30, 2022, 4:36 AM
I’d love it, I always enjoyed sucking multiple guys off, but I’m only in to sucking and swallowing cum.

Neonaught
Jun 30, 2022, 9:38 AM
That would be a complex arrangement, depending on the personalities involve, but you certainly wouldn't lack for steady sex partners. Then again, you don't now! LOL

ILickherwell
Jul 1, 2022, 1:31 PM
I think it would be great at first, but there will come a time when you just dont feel like being fucked or sucking a very horny guy or guys.

cornholejoe
Jul 2, 2022, 2:40 PM
10 years ago i started being a sub for a 70 years old man only on week ends in no time at all i went from sub to house bitch after 6 months i just parted company i have had enough

Cum1st
Jul 3, 2022, 1:47 AM
I like the fantasy, but it doesn't fit my situation. My open floor plan home would be suitable, but my wife wouldn't put up with the moans, exclamations, etc.

It would would also be awkward hosting cook outs with my work department.

licyou69
Jul 3, 2022, 6:20 PM
A day of serving up my body for a group's sexual use has my interest, but beyond that no, not for me. I enjoy my solitude far too much.

Tight1-4u
Jul 3, 2022, 10:10 PM
ok everyone FYI I never really considered this to be a reality.. as cool as it may sound., this in reality is the kinda questions I get ask at some of the strangest times.. guys a lot get to a point where things are happening or about to happen and they need to think of something different., and it is I am sure not something that happens just with me but others as well,, it is with a grin on my face that I relate the story behind the question.. this guy is in what he says is a loveless marriage and has not slept in the same bed with his wife for over 3 years.. he started seems about 2 months ago.. when he first came to see me.. he was very dejected worn down and I wondered if he was just about at the end of his will.. he was really down.. to be honest that first night we just talked and had a few drinks.. when he was getting ready to head out I leaned in and gave him a kiss and reached down and gave his cock a little squeeze.. smiled at him and said next time I am going to suck on that.. I felt him get instantly hard..he smiled and shook his head.. he now smiles a lot and kinda as a bounce in his step and acts like he is enjoying life a bit more.. that night when he ask me that question he had literally had me on my back legs spread in the air pumping my pussy like a rabbit and had just blown his first load deep inside of me.. rolled off me with his back to me..then rolled over and ask me that question.. we were both a little out of breath..it seems that at these odd times is when the craziest questions and or comments come.. when if you will my mind is sexually blurry and still in fuck me mode.. I think it is when there is a lul and they think they need to fill that moment or they are balls deep and about to cum and don?t want to..they need to think about something els that the crazy question time happens..

Grant_Norman
Jul 4, 2022, 3:00 AM
I have several times been with 3, 4 or 5 guys. For me, it is totally wonderful. Sucking multiple guys, watching them suck each other, jack off, whatever. To me, lots of guys is lots of fun, and lots of cum to swallow. Don't care what hey call me...jut fuck my mouth and ass as much as you can. Ultimate MM sex.

Grant

papasmurph
Jul 4, 2022, 11:18 AM
I'd be happy to be invited to a party of guys like that - but not necessarily be everyone's bitch for the length of the party. I can't imagine living with several guys and being their bitch.
Also, I'd be happy to have one guy like you have, that comes over and we have a night of passionate love-making and he goes home the next morning, or later that night. Sounds like you've got a good thing going, my man.

dicktrobing
Jul 5, 2022, 1:53 AM
So what are your thoughts?? Would you consider being a house bitch to a group of guys???

You could try it once ............. nothing venture nothing gained

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 6, 2022, 10:10 AM
I lived in a situation like that for a few months. I wasn't just a cum dump for everyone. All the guys enjoyed sucking cock, fucking, and being fucked. We could jack off when we wanted, suck cock when we wanted, and fuck or be fucked when we wanted. We took turns being gang fucked, and it was pretty common to invite guys who didn't live there to come fuck one of us. My best night was eight guys, each fucking me multiple times. I was penetrated over two dozen times.
Unfortunately, the house sold, and we had to find other living arrangements.