PDA

View Full Version : What i don't understand.

ImBiVersatile
Aug 8, 2022, 11:05 AM
When i have some free alone time i'll open grinder or sniffies and start looking for someone to have some fun with.
I do not know why but it seems i only get offers from guy's that want to only give me a BJ.
BJ's are a nice way to start but i want more then just a BJ. Sure i'll cum and it feels good but it leaves me feeling unfulfilled sexually.
I also like sucking a clean hard cock too but i do not really like the taste of cum, but i do like it balls deep in my ass and i want to shoot my load balls deep in my playmates ass.
Finding another guy like this seems impossible and it has been over two years sense i have been with another guy because i always turn down just getting a BJ.
Maybe im to picky and i just need to learn to enjoy it?
Here is the ad i usually post. Is it not straight forward enough?

Married and not getting any at home anymore.
Im versatile, 6in cock, Nice ass? you tell me;) but it will be clean!. You need to be also!
I'm not a minute man either. I enjoy taking a little time and enjoying the experience both giving and getting
I need more then just a BJ so please understand that.
Clean with NO STD or anything you can catch. You must be the same!
I can not usually host so we need to be able to meet at your place.
Have a few hobbies so maybe we can start a friendship with that.
Looking for another Versatile guy in the same situation but not picky about other stats. You need to live in or close to -------- for this to work.
Lets chat and see how it goes:).

Neonaught
Aug 8, 2022, 12:15 PM
Your ad seems Ok to me. You clear about what you want and that's a good thing. Best of luck!

KDaddy23
Aug 8, 2022, 12:54 PM
The "eternal" problem has always been trying to find a guy who wants the same things that you do. There are a lot of cocksuckers out there and I theorized that this is so because it's the usual point of entry for a lot of guys, it's relatively easy to do compared to what it takes to gets one's ass ready to be fucked and it generally doesn't take a lot of time and time becomes "the enemy" and then you tack on the not being able to host situation that seems to be growing exponentially these days. Then, there are a lot of guys who are either tops or bottoms and, it sometimes seems, not that many guys who are truly versatile although I've seen the terms "top/verse" and "bottom/verse" being put out there and don't get me started on that. I read what you wrote and it looks fine to me but you still have to get a guy to read it and say to himself, "This is the guy I want to be with!" And then go through the logistics that'll be required and more so if both of you cannot host but getting a room somewhere discrete is not an option.

You can dangle the bait... but the fish still has to take it in order to be caught, right?

ImBiVersatile
Aug 9, 2022, 9:58 AM
Well the bait certainly is out there!
I have this week off from work and the wife is working so im free all day and hoping to have sex a couple times this week.
Supposed to meet a guy this morning and top him at his place.
This afternoon i have a guy that wants to top me. I don't like hosting as it's risky being married but i have a few times and i will again if this guy does not flake out.

Jazminedress
Aug 9, 2022, 11:31 AM
I have the difference of people who want to kick back and I do all the work. At the end of the day, you have to remember, it's Grindr, not Eharmony Half the people are sending out a bunch of quick hits to see who responds.

For something like you are looking for, try silverdaddies, you can email chat a little more

twilde1952
Aug 9, 2022, 11:51 AM
You sound like the man of my dreams! I love to have someone to share the full gay experience not just sucking but making love fucking, 69, kissing, making out. Thank you! Terry.

ImBiVersatile
Aug 9, 2022, 12:10 PM
You sound like the man of my dreams! I love to have someone to share the full gay experience not just sucking but making love fucking, 69, kissing, making out. Thank you! Terry.
Well the thing is when i do get the chance i want the full experience and i want to enjoy it!

Long Duck Dong
Aug 9, 2022, 10:24 PM
Think of it this way, for some guys its all about getting the sex they want, or just the BJ they want......

I hope you find what you are looking for, and need......

ricardotores
Aug 10, 2022, 7:01 AM
Thanks for this interesting information. Very useful for me.

ImBiVersatile
Aug 10, 2022, 9:38 AM
Welp, both flaked yesterday. Try again today!

loves oral
Aug 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
Is it common all over? There's a large number of guys,
here in WI, that just want to come suck your cock and leave.
If that's your thing I'm ok with it, it's just not what I'm looking for.
So I keep looking and chatting trying to find what I'm looking for.

ImBiVersatile
Aug 10, 2022, 12:09 PM
Is it common all over? There's a large number of guys,
here in WI, that just want to come suck your cock and leave.
If that's your thing I'm ok with it, it's just not what I'm looking for.
So I keep looking and chatting trying to find what I'm looking for.
Exactly the same around here.

KDaddy23
Aug 10, 2022, 12:16 PM
@loves oral, it is - and pretty much has been - common for guys to show up (and if they do) for dicks to be sucked, they get sucked, and they're in the wind. It's one of those "occupational hazards" that can be annoying and disappointing but one that can be expected "in the majority of times." I don't know how many times I've wanted to go again with a guy or want something more intimate and I'd wonder why he suddenly has to go get his cat out of the oven or some other excuse that might be legit but was probably not or just obviously lame... and I wondered why. One of the things I discovered was... time. Guys who aren't out or are on the DL have to squeeze in their activities in between everything else they have to do so as to limit the chances of them being outed or caught. The other is something that drives most men insane: Being all hyped to have sex, having it and upon busting a nut... well, game over. Zero interest in anything else other than being somewhere else (or doing something else).

One of the things I had to realize when I started experiencing a lot of blow-and-go's was that just because I might want more from a guy didn't mean that he would be able to give more - and for a lot of reasons. With my friends, I got so used to us sucking each other off, taking a break, and jump right into fucking each other, cleaning up, and starting the cycle all over again - and provided we had the time to begin with and sometimes we didn't but, not a problem because there was always another guy looking to do something. I got... seriously disabused from this once I got much older and it took me a while to realize that they weren't "running away" because of me - it's just the way things could go. I hate to say it but gay men used to make me insane; I just want for us to suck each other off and we do that and I'm ready to go on about my business and they want to cuddle and engage in pillow talk and it wasn't that I minded this - I just didn't have the extra time which would get them pissed with me because, of course, they wanted a lot more intimacy. I've been guilty of the blow and go and it's made me feel bad but, shit, there isn't time for anything else.

And even when I was ready and prepared for more of the same, the other guy just wasn't. I didn't like it and realized that I didn't have to like it, but I did have to accept that this is the way it goes so I saw no point in being miffed about something that, truth be told, neither of us had any real control over... and especially busting a nut and your desire for more sex just flat-out leaves the building. Then consider that a lot of guys just aren't interested in anything more than getting their rocks off and going on about their business immediately afterward. I would resolve that "a little sex" was better than "no sex" in these things and, besides: If we had a good time together, we can always arrange another good time with each other.

All which makes finding the right guy so very difficult when you're looking for more than "just having sex." My protege loves to complain about how some guys do the blow and go or they want to do more than he wants or feels like doing and I have to remind him that this ain't just about you and what you want; this is about the other guy, too, and if you're not prepared to be flexible in your endeavors, well, he might want to work on that. The blow and go is... convenient. How the refractory period of sex affects a guy just sucks and there's nothing that I know of that can be done about that other than being able to suck it up and hang in there if/when more is wanted or needed. One wants what they want I get that but it's also about taking what you can get, too.

Chester1954
Aug 11, 2022, 10:12 AM
My 2 cents.

In the 70's and 80's and probably before you had places like adult bookstores with viewing booths, bathhouses that "straight" men could go and get sucked off and leave. Those places are gone and replaced with online hookup sites. The problem is in the old days going to the viewing booth to get your cock sucked was mostly a spur of the moment kind of thing. Your dick leads you in, you drop some quarters and stick your cock through the hole and you get sucked blow in "some ones" mouth you could fantasize it was a woman on the other side after you cum you can leave and return to your "normal" life.

Today either hosting or going to another mans house forces you to confront your desires and possibly question your sexuality.

KDaddy23
Aug 11, 2022, 5:37 PM
My 2 cents.

In the 70's and 80's and probably before you had places like adult bookstores with viewing booths, bathhouses that "straight" men could go and get sucked off and leave. Those places are gone and replaced with online hookup sites. The problem is in the old days going to the viewing booth to get your cock sucked was mostly a spur of the moment kind of thing. Your dick leads you in, you drop some quarters and stick your cock through the hole and you get sucked blow in "some ones" mouth you could fantasize it was a woman on the other side after you cum you can leave and return to your "normal" life.

Today either hosting or going to another mans house forces you to confront your desires and possibly question your sexuality.

I wouldn't turn down your two cents worth... because it is the way it used to be. You run into a guy who you find has... this similar like that you have. You go and suck each other off and... that's that. The "immediate need" has been taken care of and, yeah, nothing "more" is needed or required but, sure, we could do this again and when we're done, off we go to do whatever. This isn't the way things are now; guys want more than to just take care of that urge to bust a nut but what remains true is that... all some guys want to do is get that nut busted and go on about their business immediately afterward and it's "fucked up" when you'd like homey to be more... into things that aren't doing something and hauling ass. Stay. Let's cuddle. Let's make this more than just two guys having sex. Understandable. But not everyone thinks this way and, again, that's just something to just get used to and it's like I told another member: If you're not of a mind to "interview guys for the job" of being more than just a piece of ass, you're going to find it difficult to find a Mr. Right for yourself and that includes not seeing the dreaded blow and go as being a bad thing - but it's just the way things are and can be for a lot of men. You don't have to accept it - and a lot of guys aren't of a mind to and that's well within your rights.

But. If you're not getting the dick you want, ask yourself why you aren't and take it from there and, as I've said to so many, you might be surprised at the answer you get. One of the things that made this so... attractive is that you could have sex with a guy and nothing more than that was going to happen, was needed, or required. And, yeah, if it was, hmm - are you really gay? Uh-oh! The casual aspects of this haven't gone anywhere and they won't... because not all guys are going to want what you want and in the way you want it... because, well, they don't have to and, yeah, now this gets... messy. Chester1954 is right on the money and his two cents worth is more valuable than that. Hosting is just... a logistical nightmare but it's always been one - we're just more aware of it today than in times gone by. And being able to understand any of this calls for accepting some stuff that's deemed to be unacceptable... but it's the way it's always been as far as blowing and going goes. It's not... personal - just the way some guys are.

ricardotores
Aug 18, 2022, 7:29 AM
The cost of custom software development varies depending on several factors. You need to have a solid understanding of what you need, and how you want it to work. Then you can figure out the cost of development and budget accordingly. The development of software is a complex process, and it will take some time. The development cost will also depend on the features and deadlines of the software https://mlsdev.com/services/business-analysis. Therefore, it's important to understand the costs involved before deciding to hire a software development company.

ImBiVersatile
Aug 19, 2022, 6:44 AM
Well i managed to get lucky last thursday.
Met the first guy i already mentioned who is a oral top but flaked on tuesday. On thursday he messaged me on Sniffies and asked if i was free still, Told him i was.
Chatted for a bit and invited him over. When he arrived it took about a hole 2 minutes before we both were naked. I was already semi hard and he was soft. Got on my knees and sucked him till he was hard. He has a nice cock. Pretty close to my size. Once hard he has a very nice looking cock and balls. I did not want him to cum so i stopped sucking and sit back in a chair as he got between my legs and started sucking my cock. It took just a few minutes and i was hard also. Ask him if he was ready to fuck my nice clean ass and of course he said yes.
Told him to lie down and i would sit on his cock. I put some lube on his beautiful cock and i lubed up. Got on top facing him and slowly lowered my self down on him until he was balls deep in me. I had to sit there for a minute just enjoying that feeling of a cock in me. As i began to move up and down he was stroking my cock at the same time. I took over stroking my cock as he fucked me and after a few minutes we both shot our loads at the same time. Him balls deep in my ass and me all over his chest. After a little idle chit chat he got dressed and left and i got in the shower.
Hope i get the chance to invite him back over sometime. Would love to get fucked from behind next time.