PDA

View Full Version : Arizona married and looking for a fwb

DLazguy
Jun 14, 2023, 11:01 PM
I am in the Phoenix area and want to find a good looking, hung fwb. I want to suck dick and bottom.

NakedFun38
Jun 15, 2023, 12:50 AM
Wish I was in AZ!

DD788Snipe
Jun 15, 2023, 2:59 AM
Wish I lived close by.

redngoldpride
Jun 15, 2023, 9:35 PM
I get to AZ. About three/ fourr times a year sometimes more , is your wife accepting of this hot sexy side of you , if not I am very , very discreet when called for my visits are usually 4-5 days . Located in California

sulkey2006
Jun 15, 2023, 9:49 PM
I am in the Phoenix area and want to find a good looking, hung fwb. I want to suck dick and bottom.

In PHX also looking for a fwb, but not hung...average.

csreef
Jun 16, 2023, 11:01 AM
Nice Pics DL! :impleased

Racrx
Aug 9, 2023, 3:25 AM
I’m in N Phx and looking for a regular fwb.

bikurinpa
Aug 9, 2023, 5:08 AM
Have fun finding! I been looking for a FWB for years, NO LUCK. Even when I lived in central Pa, was tough to find. Too many BSers on the sites who like to just chat about it and have no real intentions of meeting or they incompatible or way far away.

johnjohns7745
Aug 12, 2023, 11:26 AM
Hi I'm in scottsdale, 42 looking for fwb. Message me let's see what comes out of it lol

DLazguy
Oct 22, 2023, 2:42 AM
I get to AZ. About three/ fourr times a year sometimes more , is your wife accepting of this hot sexy side of you , if not I am very , very discreet when called for my visits are usually 4-5 days . Located in California

My wife would not be accepting of this side of me at all. That is what adds to the excitement, the sneaking around and the taboo of two guys pleasuring each other.

I'm looking for a hung cock to suck because I want to see how much I can take in my mouth, I want feel the fullness and if all goes well, I want to feel the stretch as he slides into me and fucks me.

If he's really good looking, a nice body, and has a larger than average cock with smooth balls, I wouldn't mind if I was the only one sucking. For that combo, I want to take my time worshipping his cock and balls.

I also want video of me sucking cock. Something I can jo to when I'm alone or I can watch it before I fuck my wife.

Tag200
Oct 22, 2023, 5:55 PM
In Az , take time to warm up and meet … I am in a tight leash and hard to get away but try

coleb5791
Oct 22, 2023, 6:40 PM
I’m in N Phx bi-curious. Anyone interested can hit me up

ricardotores
Oct 23, 2023, 9:25 AM
Thanks for this interesting information!

ricardotores
Oct 24, 2023, 4:35 AM
Dedicated software developers are highly skilled professionals who are exclusively committed to working on a specific project (https://mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team)https://mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team or within a particular organization. Their primary focus is to design, develop, maintain, and improve software solutions that cater to the unique needs and goals of their clients or employers. These developers can be in-house team members or part of outsourced teams, but their dedication to the project sets them apart.

Bi Dave
Oct 26, 2023, 11:30 AM
Now send a resume on what makes you the best cock sucker? Is it technique, experience, or what?

CuriousinAz1970
Oct 29, 2023, 4:42 PM
In Phx too, looking for a fwb. Been on here looking for quite awhile. Can’t host

Sigstache
Nov 14, 2023, 6:05 PM
Have fun finding! I been looking for a FWB for years, NO LUCK. Even when I lived in central Pa, was tough to find. Incompatible or way far away.Same here. Bottlenecks for me have been distance, schedule, sexual compatability (the top vs bottom thing; Im a side) or refuses to test first. Closest I came was an older married gentleman but our schedules and availability was damn near nil. We got to meet a few times but it fizzled out. Been looking ever since. My dream scenerio is to find a guy in my home town whos a married bicurious side, interested in a monogamous arrangement. Turns out thats a unicorn.