PDA

View Full Version : A Great Bunch of people here

Johnny o
Dec 2, 2023, 3:54 PM
Love the camaraderie here. I?m just getting around to wanting to explore more. I?ve had limited experience but I love the openness and friendliness here. In Boston and looking

iamcontent
Dec 2, 2023, 11:54 PM
It's great when you find people with the same intreasts.

Jazminedress
Dec 2, 2023, 11:58 PM
good luck with your journey

marine20
Dec 3, 2023, 10:09 AM
you're right , there are a lot of great people here. willing to listen to you and help out. but you wouldn't have said that just a few short years ago. there was a guy here named pole smoker , that was so disgusting , that everyone blocked him from there discussion. you came just in time.

querty
Dec 3, 2023, 10:45 AM
you're right , there are a lot of great people here. willing to listen to you and help out. but you wouldn't have said that just a few short years ago. there was a guy here named pole smoker , that was so disgusting , that everyone blocked him from there discussion. you came just in time.

OMG, Pole Smoker. What a train wreck that guy was. I often wondered why he tried so hard to be so mean.

querty
Dec 3, 2023, 10:46 AM
Love the camaraderie here. I?m just getting around to wanting to explore more. I?ve had limited experience but I love the openness and friendliness here. In Boston and looking

Welcome Johnny! Good peeps and lots to read here that should help your journey!

csreef
Dec 3, 2023, 11:13 PM
Good luck to you! Welc:flag1:me!

Johnny o
Dec 4, 2023, 10:52 PM
Thanks to All

Jazminedress
Dec 5, 2023, 12:37 AM
OMG, Pole Smoker. What a train wreck that guy was. I often wondered why he tried so hard to be so mean.

Like many, he was probably had a lousy life, and, using the internet gave him a feeling of power and strength.
For others they just dont know another way............when I am not dressed, you can usually tell, my words will be sharper and I tend to be more direct

csreef
Dec 5, 2023, 12:43 AM

DO NOT TALK ABOUT HE WHO SHALL NOT BE SPOKEN OF...

OMG once he agreed with something I had posted. . . Honestly, I wanted to go out to my shop and burn my fingers off with an Acetylene torch... no joke.

I truly wish the old Chat was back...When it was up, this site was such a community...

Jazminedress
Dec 5, 2023, 2:41 AM
DO NOT TALK ABOUT HE WHO SHALL NOT BE SPOKEN OF...

OMG once he agreed with something I had posted. . . Honestly, I wanted to go out to my shop and burn my fingers off with an Acetylene torch... no joke.

I truly wish the old Chat was back...When it was up, this site was such a community...

what happens if we say his name 3 times in a mirror

nu2curious
Dec 5, 2023, 2:42 PM
I've been here four years and agree on the great bunch of people here, I do sometimes wish there were more. The Bi male community is much larger than oft stated numbers suggest.

querty
Dec 5, 2023, 3:31 PM
what happens if we say his name 3 times in a mirror
After I got done laughing at this comment, I was suddenly terrified someone would try it!

csreef
Dec 5, 2023, 10:16 PM
After I got done laughing at this comment, I was suddenly terrified someone would try it!

OMG, That gave me a Damn good laugh!

Jazminedress
Dec 6, 2023, 6:59 PM
we better not do it then