PDA

View Full Version : Using a cockring

Opportunist
Dec 3, 2023, 9:49 AM
How and when do you use a cock ring? I see lots of different materials, metal, leather, silicone. Any better than the others?

Neonaught
Dec 4, 2023, 8:30 AM
I have quite a selection of cock rings. I wear them when I am having a prolonged encounter since they keep me erect all the time. I favor the stretchy type since they are the most comfortable and I wear just around the base of my shaft, not around my balls and shaft.

BackyardShaman
Dec 4, 2023, 7:11 PM
I’ve never worn one but I have a friend that fucked me a couple of times with one at the base of his cock and I could feel it when he adjusted it a little. I can’t explain why but this turned me on like crazy.

csreef
Dec 4, 2023, 7:56 PM
One of my friends has used a cockring so much that according to his Doctor he has Vascular damage to his Penis...

Opportunist
Dec 5, 2023, 4:27 AM
Do you put it on before or after achieving erection? Is the ring that goes around the shaft smaller in diameter than the cock and ball types?

Neonaught
Dec 5, 2023, 8:38 AM
One of my friends has used a cockring so much that according to his Doctor he has Vascular damage to his Penis...

This can happen if the ring is too tight and/or is worn too long. If you penis turns blue, that's an indication it's time to get the ring off!

Neonaught
Dec 5, 2023, 8:39 AM
Do you put it on before or after achieving erection? Is the ring that goes around the shaft smaller in diameter than the cock and ball types?After but often before you reach full erection. If you want balls and cock ringed, they make a two stage ring just for that. Most of mine can do either since they are so expandable.

iamcontent
Dec 5, 2023, 8:03 PM
i have several different Cockrings. I prefer using the adjustable leather ones.