PDA

View Full Version : to whom is interested in my drama

rodeo
Apr 1, 2007, 10:49 PM
first of i would like to say thanks to all who may help our situation and i would also like to let you know that there is her side of the story on the first.so far if nothing else is coming out of it we are maybe talking and maybe seeing things a little different. I would agree with some and some i dont but that is why i posted it to start with to get a different perspective on our situation. I dont agree though that it makes me less of a man to not be as other people think i should be if everyone thought that we all would be less of our genders because we like both, and society says that makes us less and i for one do not feel that away. Sorry for cluttering up the site but really do appreciate your input.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 2, 2007, 1:04 AM
i have read ya post and that of ya wives.....

I am not gonna pass judgement on either of you.... to do that implies that I am perfect.... lol and god knows, when it comes to screwing things up, I am a expert lol

I think talking in a good idea... but you may need a trusted, neutral 3 rd party that is able to sit with both of you and present new ways of looking at things in a one that you both can relate to

I am not gonna suggest counselling etc, cos that choice needs to be a choice you both make....it can be a trusted friend, counsellor, therapist etc....

either way, i wish you both the best of luck in the future, as resolving issues can be interesting at times lol