PDA

View Full Version : What to do? Visiting San Diego in June

Chief Consultant
Apr 14, 2007, 7:54 PM
Yea, I know this is the old I am visiting what to do question, but it is for real. I am looking for normal tourist sites and places for sex or related. Bisexual mature male here. Will be on business but will have time on wed and thurs. Wouldn't mind hooking up with a couple or just a guy or whoever for that matter.

Just tell me of places to go...other than hell, thank you....regular and sexual.

Thanks
Chief

BlueMoon203
Apr 15, 2007, 2:07 AM
I went to college in San Diego. The gay community is very concentrated in the Hillcrest district. Take the 8 to the 163 south and take University Ave exit. There are a couple great places, especially The Living Room, that are great places to meet guys.

Solomon
Apr 15, 2007, 5:10 AM
you might have accomodations already, but this was a great place to stay, and had a breakfast buffet that was simply excellent! :cool:

http://www.bahiahotel.com/

unfortunately we only stayed there three days for a conference ourselves, so we didn't get out.... but we're looking forward to going back someday :cool:

sorry we don't know of anywhere for sex.... but that's next trip maybe! hehehee!! :bigrin: