PDA

View Full Version : À bientôt

jedinudist
Apr 16, 2007, 12:51 AM
There's allot going through my head lately. It's actually been going around up there for a long, long time. I need to tend to it.

I won't bore you with a long drawn out narrative like I usually do. I just need to pare down some of the many things I spend time and energy on and find some balance. I need to turn down the noise of the world for a while and seek my center.

I'm taking a break for a little while. I done some soul searching. I'm not referring to one of those mid afternoon, I hate my job, how did I get here type of things. I'm referring to one of those long in depth, leave no stone unturned, no door unopened, what kind of person am I and why type of soul wrenching, faith questioning, foundation shaking quests for truth where one addresses all the good and bad contained within and without that has to be faced in stages over the years. I have been faced with a few epiphanies, and for those of you who have experienced these, you know how they can change your very being and they way you perceive yourself, the world, and your role in it.

Nam Myoho-renge-kyo?

À bientôt

Stanleypark
Apr 16, 2007, 1:04 AM
If there's one thing to learned in life, it's that we are all, at one time or another, in a state of utter fucked-uppedness. The only thing we can rely on is that somewhere, when we most need them, there is someone who can offer a sympathetic, understanding ear and a shoulder to cry on. We're here for you today because you're one of us.Tomorrow,when it's our turn to be fucked up we'd like to know you will be there for us. Karma.

ambi53mm
Apr 16, 2007, 6:58 AM
Safe Journey

Ambi

onewhocares
Apr 16, 2007, 9:40 AM
I wish you a safe and rewarding journey. I know the road may not be easy. But I do hope you find the answers that you seek. We shall alway be here for you.

Belle

jedinudist
Apr 16, 2007, 1:22 PM
Thank you. I do hope (and intend?) to return as I have made some good online friends here.

I just definitely need to "draw inward" for a little while.

Herbwoman39
Apr 16, 2007, 1:31 PM
As Stanley said, we've all had that point in our lives where we're questioning the very essence of ourselves, the Universe as a whole and our place in it. If you need a friendly ear, I'm here for you :)

diamond_tether
Apr 16, 2007, 3:31 PM
Om Namah Shiva. May you come back out better than you went in.

Tommy2020
Apr 16, 2007, 10:19 PM
You probably won't get a chance to read this but...

My grandmother had a small prayer she offered up for those grieving, those in trouble, and those having a tough time. It goes something like this and I too wish you a good journey...

'May a warm sun grace your face and may gentle breezes be at your back throughout the days of your troubles...'

Yours for peace,

Tommy2020

jedinudist
Apr 18, 2007, 5:33 PM
Well, that went quickly - lol

Actually, the hard parts took care of themselves rather quickly. I will still be around, although my participation will likely fluctuate from time to time. Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes :)

Herbwoman39
Apr 18, 2007, 5:36 PM
Any time babe :) That's what we're here for.