PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

Mia_Mia
Aug 7, 2007, 7:26 AM
Hi there,

It's my first time here) I'm writting an interesting, cognitive and true article about bisexuals and their lifestyle. I've read lots of articles and works on this theme, but it's mostly written by non-bisexual people. And probably the best way to know about the real side of the bisexual lifestyle is to ask you, bisexual people. Am I right))?

I have some questions to ask. And if you could answer them, I'd be very greatful to you)

Here they are:

- do you create families, giving your preference once and for all to one gender?
- do you like men and women equally or do you have preferences to one particular gender?
- there is an opininon that to be bisexual today is vary fashionable. What do you think about it? WHy is there
so many visible bisexuals today? is it because of this popular tendency?
- is bisexual orientation is inborn or acquired?

Turning to sex issues:

- can a woman be really bisexual? is there any difference who is pleasing her in sex? or is it more in emotional level?
- for a bisexual person sex with the same-sex partner differs from the sex with a parnter with another, doesn't it?
if it does, do you have preferences for sex with a particular gender partner? does orgasm differ?
- do you often have threesome sex?

MarieDelta
Aug 7, 2007, 8:57 AM
I have some questions to ask. And if you could answer them, I'd be very greatful to you)

Here they are:

- do you create families, giving your preference once and for all to one gender?

Some create families with monagamous relationships some do not.

- do you like men and women equally or do you have preferences to one particular gender?

I like men and women equally(it is the person attached to the body that draws me) but again there are shades here as well

- there is an opininon that to be bisexual today is vary fashionable. What do you think about it?

I think people are more open these days & society has become a little more tolerant. I think that is why more bi's are visible

WHy is there

See answer above

Inborn, I think all people are bisexual to a certain extent, shades here again.

Turning to sex issues:

- can a woman be really bisexual? is there any difference who is pleasing her in sex? or is it more in emotional level?

Why couldn't a woman be bisexual? Sexual pleasure is sexual pleasure, that being said I'm certainly not going to have sex with someone I can hardly stand. But again there are shades and personal preferences here.

- for a bisexual person sex with the same-sex partner differs from the sex with a parnter with another, doesn't it?

The acts differ, but we all have different equipment. But sex is pretty much sex, to me

if it does, do you have preferences for sex with a particular gender partner? does orgasm differ?

See above

Only in my fantasies

kitten
Aug 7, 2007, 9:45 AM
- do you create families, giving your preference once and for all to one gender? I have a family and am committed to a straight male. Married 26 yrs. I married very young and did not understand my own bisexuality, nor explored it in any way since early preteen years.-

do you like men and women equally or do you have preferences to one particular gender?
I like men and women equally.

- there is an opininon that to be bisexual today is vary fashionable. What do you think about it? WHy is there so many visible bisexuals today? is it because of this popular tendency? I think as Marie said, there is more acceptance of bisexuality these days along with acceptance of a lot of diversity. -

is bisexual orientation is inborn or acquired?
For me, I believe I was born with bisexual desires.

- can a woman be really bisexual? is there any difference who is pleasing her in sex? or is it more in emotional level? I am really bisexual in my desires. I feel a difference in the type of pleasure I am receiving with different genders. I think it is emotional as well as sexual - how can they not be related?Therefore being with partners that you trust and care about is important. No wham bam thank yous for me.

- for a bisexual person sex with the same-sex partner differs from the sex with a parnter with another, doesn't it? I feel different pleasures with different partners of either gender. Everyone is unique. It's like having a partner that likes art museums and another friend that shares your interest in sports. Each relationship is different and fulfills different desires.
if it does, do you have preferences for sex with a particular gender partner? does orgasm differ? I have a preference fo my hubby. We know each others most secret desires and pleasure spots. However, purely generalizing, I am attracted to the individual more so than the gender. If there is a connection of friendship, conversation, shared interests and such, there may be a sexual attraction, too. Orgasms will be different in how they are achieved with different partners.-

do you often have threesome sex? There was a time when hubby and I shared threesomes of MFF and MMF with a couple of regular partners. He initiated this desire for varied partners. We also shared intimacy with another couple MMFF. That was many years ago. Family commitments are our priority at this time in our life. We may resume similar relationships as our children become independent adults and if our last surviving parent has fewer needs. I have joined an online community to have a sense of belonging and understanding. Sometimes the sexual discussions can reach a personal level and that can be exciting in it's own way, for me.

the mage
Aug 7, 2007, 11:19 AM
I think if you were writing a true and cognitive article you'd do proper research and not internet interviews..

Mia_Mia
Aug 7, 2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks to all of you for the answers)

p.s. Of course, I did a certain research before I posted here. I've read tons of material about bisexuality, but it's all theoretical things))

Tony781
Aug 7, 2007, 11:37 AM
Have you tried having a bisexual relationship you might learn a whole lot more :bigrin:

anne27
Aug 7, 2007, 1:59 PM

I am married to a man and have 2 small children. I have had both relationships and fun sex with women during my marriage, all with my hubby's full knowledge.

It's fluid for me. My desires peak and wane as to which type of partner I crave.

- there is an opininon that to be bisexual today is vary fashionable. What do you think about it? WHy is there

I think having a visible bisexual population is good for everyone. However, party girls hanging on each other in bars to attact men, I find that rather disturbing.

In my case it was inborn, though I was in denial for many years.

This woman is 'really bisexual'. There can be a deeper connection between same sex relationships among women, in my opinion. Makes for a more intense relationship and a messier ending.

The parts aren't the same, so of course it's different. In my experience, sex with women tends to be gentler, but orgasm is orgasm.

I have, but it's not something I do often. I prefer my sex with women to be just the two of us. And I have a man, so another one is just overkill ;).

Sarasvati
Aug 7, 2007, 3:29 PM
I'm pleased if you have a textbook for life in Russia. I wonder if I could read it so that I'd never be lost.

Sexuality is indoctrinated.

Some have taken the magic pill and been liberated from the lawmakers.

Make love with your desire and break the rules.

- or can you not do that in Russia?

Now where's my copy of the Nutcracker

Fire Lotus
Aug 7, 2007, 4:30 PM
Hi there,

It's my first time here) I'm writting an interesting, cognitive and true article about bisexuals and their lifestyle. I've read lots of articles and works on this theme, but it's mostly written by non-bisexual people.

If you are wanting good, important articles and works by bisexual people/writers/activists, there are several. Robyn Ochs, Wayne Bryant, Wendy Curry, Loraine Hutchins, Lani Kaahhumani, Ron Suresha and Pete Chvany.

Also, excelent books for resources/research are - Bi any other name. Bisexual people speak out. Edited by Loraine Hutchins & Lani Kaahumanu. Getting Bi. Voices of bisexuals around the world, edited by Robin Ochs.Bi Men: Coming Out Every Which Way, edited by, Ron Suresha and Pete Chvany.