PDA

View Full Version : Article ideas?

Sex in Words
Nov 1, 2005, 11:52 AM
Hi Everyone,
Jon here, your feature articles editor for bisexual.com.
I'm so happy that so many people have been reading and commenting on the articles we've been providing.
As always a few are in the works, but I just wanted to check in and see if there are topics you'd like to see explored here on the site.
Would be great to hear some feedback.
Thanks

arana
Nov 1, 2005, 1:17 PM
There seems to be a lot of people here that are looking for local hang outs and meeting places but don't seem to know where to look. Is there anyway to research that and maybe do an article of places to go in various areas? Especially for those who don't live near big cities.

Sex in Words
Nov 2, 2005, 3:55 PM
There seems to be a lot of people here that are looking for local hang outs and meeting places but don't seem to know where to look. Is there anyway to research that and maybe do an article of places to go in various areas? Especially for those who don't live near big cities.

This is a great idea, but a rather daunting one. I've tried to do this search and it really doesn't come up with much. Instead, I think I'm going to start another thread, and hopefully more experienced people will offer up suggestions.

m.in.heels&hose
Nov 6, 2005, 8:55 AM
I ont know if its just me or the area i live in, but i have found that the "pick up" places seem to more abundant in the more rural area's

the "out of the way" places are what tends to be the norm around here
And just yesterday i found out (that the police are patrolling one of the more popular places :(

But my advise would to be look for those small wooded or hidden parks that no one seems to remember or have never seen before :2cents:

m.in.heels&hose

wellred
Nov 14, 2005, 9:22 PM
Hello Jon,

Thanks for the work that you and others do to bring thought-provoking articles to this site. The topics have brought enlightment to me on several planes.

Because you have asked about topic suggestions, I would like to share something that has been intriguing to me.

I notice that posters and visitors to the chatroom have a wide range of acceptance in their sexuality. Some seem to own their sexual orientation with considerable grace, much like a flower unfolding to greet a new morning. Others seem to do battle with themselves, fighting and hiding their urges with significant angst. It seems to be that much of what may determine one's sexual life course, is an admixture of self-confidence and environmental nourishment.

However, this is only one of many potential theories. I would like to read an article that delves into this topic and perhaps, looks at different societal influences as they relate to one's self-acceptance of their sexual.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Best wishes,
Red

bigregory
Nov 14, 2005, 11:32 PM
I would like to know why the hell the gay/lesbian folk seem to think we don't
exist.
Look OK im not gay im bi ..
How's that for a topic?