PDA

View Full Version : Where is Promising Galahad?

The Barefoot Contess
Mar 5, 2008, 5:12 PM
All of a sudden it seems as if our knight had abandoned us :( I am sure he is courting his lady and having fun... but come on, a little update?!?! :bigrin:

Skater Boy
Mar 5, 2008, 5:15 PM
Ah, the dude was madly in love and about to move into an apartment with his girlfriend last time I heard... I'm pretty sure he's just busy enjoying the "good things" in life...

Promising Galahad
Mar 5, 2008, 8:30 PM
She has not killed me yet. LOL! All is well but we've been very busy. She is in the process of moving in with me plus I was in the process of doing some major remodeling. Now, WE are remodeling. We're in a very good place. I don't think I've ever been so happy. Seems like I don't have as much time as I use to so I haven't been posting or checking here that often.

I call my lady the Queen and she calls me slave. I love it! (LOL) She can be so bitchy with me but in a really good kinky kind of way. Thanks for your interest and I will try to post more often.

HighEnergy
Mar 5, 2008, 9:31 PM
You know Galahad, you do make even an old cynical person like me want to fall in love again.

Promising Galahad
Mar 5, 2008, 10:15 PM
LOL! Look, I was not looking! I was enjoying taking a break, I had more time, and I was not looking to get back into a relationship. I was looking forward to some private time just for me. Perhaps catching up on some reading, seeing more movies, and just not having the burden of having anyone else in my life. I promised myself I was taking a break. I stopped going to clubs and bars and was doing so well. My last 2 relationships were with men and I figured women were out of the picture for me. Maybe thats why when I met my girlfriend I didn't feel threatened at first. I figured I was safe. Man, was I wrong!

I posted in another thread about this, but it was her scent that hooked me. No perfume or body lotion, just her own natural scent. Whenever she talked to me she made direct eye contact NEVER looking away til she was done talking. She was attentive and always smiling. When she spoke to me she touched my hand or elbow and always leaned in as if she was going to hug me. She began complimenting right away. This was in mid summer and she was wearing very short shorts and tight fitting t-shirts. Oh, and remember me talking about her scent? Well, it was summer and she was doing a lot of sweating. So, combine all that on top of her having the sweetest personality, her looking like a Victoria Secret model, and smiling 24/7. Well, you get the picture.

I fell under her spell and she hasn't released me yet. I find myself sometimes staring at her as she eats or watches tv and I get aroused and I ask myself, 'how did I get this one so right?' I love her so much. She knows I am bisexual and she is totally cool with it. I think she may be even be bisexual as well but doesn't know it yet. She's seen me in the morning where I look like shit and she manages to make me feel sexy. She knows all my secrets and flaws and still loves me. I think she could do better and find someone closer to her age but she disagrees. She makes me feel like a million bucks and she has a wicked sense of humor. A wit so sharp it can cut through metal! This one is also smart. In all seriousness, I doubt I could find anyone better.

So,I say go out and fall in love again! I am convinced someone up there sent her my way because there is no way on God's green earth she just bumped into me by chance. I was cynical and after meeting her she has made me a better person. I am more patient and reach out to those in need more because of her. Sorry to ramble on but when it comes to talking about her thats all I do.

The Barefoot Contess
Mar 6, 2008, 3:40 AM
Good for you, PG (she says in a jealous mode).

Love never made me not cynical, but we'll see...

12voltman59
Mar 6, 2008, 9:55 PM
Congrats man---

onewhocares
Mar 6, 2008, 10:36 PM
Dear Sweet Gallahad,

As I keep saying...things come to you when you least expect it to. I am just so thrilled for you. Just remember one day at a time.

Belle

BreeIsMe
Mar 6, 2008, 10:49 PM
Galahad,
Congratulations!!!
May your feeling last forever!

Bree