PDA

View Full Version : Web Cam ?

biupstateny
Apr 3, 2008, 10:55 PM
How many others have Web Cams & played with others on one ? we just got one ....;)

canuckotter
Apr 5, 2008, 1:31 PM
I've got one and don't even know how to set it up. Sad, isn't it? Given that I'm a computer programmer? :tong:

Searchingfortwo
Apr 5, 2008, 8:02 PM
Webcams can be fun with the right people. ;) All depends on how open the "actors" are. I actually met pair of men via webcam and later met them real life for some non-camera (at least if I was filmed, I was not aware) fun.
Thumbs up on that webcam encounter!

Fibonacci
Apr 5, 2008, 8:42 PM
You can have some great fun with web cams on paltalk.com

An interesting place with a very diverse number of rooms.

It's basically free, but like with everything else, there are some additional benefits if you want to pay for them.

korycine
Apr 6, 2008, 5:11 AM
How many others have Web Cams & played with others on one ? we just got one ....;)

I do it all the time

mrplayfuluk
Apr 6, 2008, 6:39 AM
yeah its fun I'v used it loads of times. Its a great way to discover your bisexuality with committing too much too soon. As a Mac user I have used iChat software with www.ichatgay.com and on the web check out www.mand8.com. Does anyone know any freeish :cool:places to play with women too?

Doggie_Wood
Apr 6, 2008, 9:14 AM
I've got one and don't even know how to set it up. Sad, isn't it? Given that I'm a computer programmer? :tong:

Programming architecture and IT architecture -

Two very far away galaxies from each other they are.
<spoken by the little green, pointed eared guy in a robe>
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk194/Pan_Productions/Yoda.jpg

FlaPlaya561
Apr 6, 2008, 10:50 AM
They are fun!

Jimbo712
Apr 6, 2008, 11:44 AM
I've been using one for years and have always had fun, especially if you use the mic with it.

frenchlick
Apr 6, 2008, 11:54 AM
I have a web cam and had some pretty intense evening with other cam'ers! It can be a total turn on and cause some juice to flow (if you know what I mean). It is the next best thing to being there. Ma bell can no longer use that saying! S

diB4u
Apr 6, 2008, 1:15 PM
I had a webcam, i only bought it so i could see my friends and chat to them... Nothing sordid in that.... Then i was getting lots of request to look at their........ so i stopped using my webcam....

welickit
Apr 6, 2008, 2:52 PM
We have seven computers and three web cams at the moment. We cam from time to time but unfortunately guys on an EGO trip sitting jerking off are the norm.

EvilDoctor
Apr 6, 2008, 7:54 PM
We used to web cam together all the time back when Yahoo was allowing complete freedom with their chat rooms. Now it's tough trying to find a site that will allow us show off, in front of a half decent audiance. Virtually impossible on Yahoo now...

the mage
Apr 7, 2008, 4:55 PM
I enjoy playin on cam.. men like to watch me and I like to show off.
I don't do it often though..less than monthly and usually for someone I've actually met. More likely to do it in real time.

Macpatto
Apr 7, 2008, 5:13 PM
Evildoctor.. there is a chat room where you can have fun watching others or you can let them watch you.. www.jmeeting.com make a profile and got to the chatrooms.. We do once in awhile. But ME(male.)LOL.. do it often.. I like to show off .

For mostly mature males.. there is www.silverdddies.com I have fun there too.. Boy!! some of them have some nice pieces of aquipment..lol

Also www.happyhedonist.com there too can have some chat fun.. but some people are not as free to let you watch their cams.

purpleheaded
Apr 7, 2008, 7:40 PM
Macpatto: Thanks for the info. We have cammed on the site of adultfriendfinder.com and its afflitiates. It is a paying site with other features as well. Does anyone else has any sites to share that are free especially?

Huston
Apr 8, 2008, 9:01 PM
You can have some great fun with web cams on paltalk.com

An interesting place with a very diverse number of rooms.

It's basically free, but like with everything else, there are some additional benefits if you want to pay for them.

Have had endless hours of fun on this sight, awesome video quality too!!

BiDesire
Apr 9, 2008, 7:26 AM
I have one and I enjoy playing on cam with another guy or a couple. It's the safest sex you could ever have.

dessam_us
Apr 9, 2008, 7:12 PM
i love to get naked on my webcam. ill do just about anything that anyone wants to see. sometimes its hard to find chicks to watch but guys are pretty easy to find to watch and be watched by(even so called straight guys do both). i like it when someone takes a leadership role watchin and tells me waht they wanna see. i've done just about everything on there with hands, and toys. but as soon as i finsih i get shy and turn it off, but theres always tomorrow