PDA

View Full Version : looking for a place to share my stories

steve617413
Nov 1, 2008, 9:21 PM
I'm new on this site and was looking to share stories. i get off hearing the stories of others and thier sexual experience and love making. i have a lot of sexy hot stories i would love to share with all of you but did not see a place to write them down. i've gave a few close friends a few of my stories i've wrote down to let them read it. they all cum back saying did you really do that and when i said yes they said i should get payed for sexy stories like that and they beat the hell out of there meat that night. i have chated with a few members here now and i belive they enjoy some of that kinky stuff i've told them they get off on it as do i. could you make a formate up just for storie shareing i love to read about someones frist time they tryed sex with the same sex, or having 3ways, or group sex, or just good old stight love making. i love reading about kinky sex and peoples fantasy. i'm not sure maybe we can put them on this formate. can you help me out? i think it may be a great way for new bisexuals to read what others have experience and help them become more open with there own bisexualit. thank you for your time and thanks this is a great page. keep up the great work.:tong:

DiamondDog
Nov 1, 2008, 9:37 PM
Why not put them here in this thread?

FalconAngel
Nov 2, 2008, 2:51 AM
If you didn't want to post them in a thred here, then you could publish them on a site like stickypen.com and post the link to the story in a thread here.

Boats
Nov 2, 2008, 8:25 AM
Try this site they have some good amatuer writers and some good Cocktales

http://www.squirt.org/home/welcome.asp?USER_ID=3F8A1C531F9E4F96AD1D7DFE5453D2 13

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 2, 2008, 11:18 PM
lol Steve, you'd love my series called The Party Girl Journals. All the events in this series are true..just the names have been changed to protect the naughty..lol I have some of my stuff in Sexy Ad's and Lusty Library, and maybe a few still left on Literotica...
Cat:cool:

12voltman59
Nov 3, 2008, 12:19 AM
It is too bad that this site does not archive threads like many sites do in that they become a permanent, fixed thread----then we could do things like post up our pics, stories and the like--and that we would not have to have ten jilllion threads on the same subjects get started over and over again----I do wish they would rejigger the site in such a fashion instead of being the way this one is---it keeps moving on in time and if nothing gets posted to a thread after a time--it gets buried back in the stack----you would think that by doing it so that we had permanent threads --that would make for more efficient use of server space for Drew and Co. over the way things are now.

Here is to hoping!! LOL

I think it would be cool for us to be able to share our real stories, fictional ones and our photos----I have had to have started up 20 or so threads with my photos---to be honest--it is just easier to start up a new thread instead of spending time going back looking for my past ones----

Oh well----

Another site that takes erotic stories is FreeGayPix.com (primarily male oriented stories)

You might want to check them out too.