PDA

View Full Version : Advice on a more enjoyable 2nd encounter

newgame
Nov 26, 2008, 1:24 AM
So about 9 months ago I had my first encounter with another guy (no anal) as a bit of a spur of the moment thing. I think I'm very fortunate that he was so understanding (I was jittery afterwards and didn't hang around too long) but I want to try to make sure that the next time around is more relaxed/much less strained (his messy apartment with garbage and dishes stacked high didn't exactly help).

I'm still a bit new to this and so it might be a little while longer before I'm ready to give any kind of full romantic relationship with a guy a go (still trying to sort out how it would work). I have had a few girlfriends in the past and enjoyed those relationships immensely but can't really see myself in a similar position with a guy.

I'd be interested in hearing anything the forum has to offer in terms of advice for next time (whenever it happens) or in general. I have a few ideas (ie: start slowly with a massage rather than jumping straight to other things) but am not quite sure how they will pan out or how useful they will be.

Have any of you dealt with somewhat nervous sorts like myself? What helps?