PDA

View Full Version : Looooooooove Music :)

Death By Desire
Dec 31, 2008, 7:59 AM
What kind of music do you put on when you have sex? I personally prefer metal music. It makes everything so much more intense in my expierence. Do you think music makes your sexual expierences better?

Metzli
Dec 31, 2008, 8:38 AM
I agree it has a impact on the experience my first time was to R.E.M - Orange crush :bigrin:

Falke
Dec 31, 2008, 10:40 AM
You know, Metallica's Battery is quite fun....

DiamondDog
Dec 31, 2008, 2:58 PM
I find music distracting during sex for the most part, unless it's instrumental or spoken word like poetry/literature, so I usually don't have any on at all.

I sometimes get overstimulated enough as it is.

FalconAngel
Dec 31, 2008, 3:15 PM
Something instrumental and romantic. Otherwise, sounds of nature works really well for us.

lady_starlight
Dec 31, 2008, 9:57 PM
I don't know about listening to music while having sex...I don't actually have a radio in the bedroom... but certain songs make me turned on and want to have sex. Rob Zombie in the car is the biggest culprit of that. I think it's the growly voice and the bass - vibrates the seats;) LOL

I find britney spears's newer stuff has the same effect sometimes - but that may just be her gimme more video:bigrin: (I'm fairly ashamed to admit that, haha)

RobandHil
Dec 31, 2008, 10:33 PM
We don't generally have music on in the bedroom...we're usually louder than the music would be anyway. If we do though,jazz or blues tend to work the best. I can agree with the Zombie comment...and for aggressive sex that's great. But we're not always into that (usually but not always),so I guess it would depend.