PDA

View Full Version : Best time of our married life!

TheBisexualProfessor
Mar 23, 2009, 8:25 AM
The wife and I finally made it to Swinging Richards together ... in Atlanta. If you've never been there, it's wild and it's fun. The guys are cute and friendly, and they strip down all the way. My wife and I both had a blast watching those "swinging richards"! We even had a great table dance. Can't wait to get back there! Seems we're finally moving toward a place where my bisexuality is something we can both enjoy.

guycurious
Mar 23, 2009, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't have a problem going to such a place BUT my fear that a female would recognize my wife and I keeps me away.

None of our friends know about me being bi and we hope to keep it that way. Male bisexuality is not well accepted.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 23, 2009, 11:28 AM
Congrats Professor! I'm glad ya'll had a great time. :bigrin:
Hugs
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 23, 2009, 11:31 AM
But if someone saw you there it wouldnt necessarily mean you were Bi. Couldnt it be that a man and his lady were just out on the town(no pun intended) seeing a place they had never been before? And if someone recognised you while they were there, what would that say for them?
I realize folks have a need to be discreet, but I hope you get to experiance some fun and different sides to your sexuality and sensuality soon. :}
Hugzz
Cat